tuscl

Man Attempted to Shoot Stripper After Being Denied Sex

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
For $1000 he wanted more than a dance

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/man-…

16 comments

• WavvyCain
    β€’
    4 years ago
    πŸ˜‚ β€œFor $1000 he wanted more than a danceβ€œ

U gotta admit that line is funny πŸ˜‚
  • rattdog
    β€’
    4 years ago
    didn't even offer the guy if she could make him a ham and cheese sandwich and a cup of coffee. makes her a twat.
  • Uprightcitizen
    β€’
    4 years ago
    He doubled down on being pathetic. But its a good lesson to both. Don't assume anything and make you intentions and boundaries known in advance.
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Unfortunately guys like that aren't uncommon. They think they own the girls
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "... Upon arrival at the hotel, the women were paid in advance and began to dance, according to the police report. It eventually became clear that at least one of the men, 23-year-old Tremain Christopher Weekes, expected to have sex with the women ... Weekes, a Brooklyn resident, is facing one charge of attempted felony murder ..."

What an idiot - he'll likely be going away for a good while - typical of people that resort to violence to resolve disputes or simply when something doesn't go their way - he being from NYC decent chance it was also an illegal gun which would be additional charges - and Miami LE doesn't play around and treat *him* as some kinda of victim of the"white supremacist system" as NYC would.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Per this other article it states the dancers were from Scarlett's in Hallandale which is one of the very few non-extras clubs in SoFlo (I assume bc Hallandale has tighter ordinances compared to other SoFlo SC areas) - the link also shows a pic of the perp:

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/…
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    He missed I bet he was hornet and it affected his aim. πŸ˜‚
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I recall someone posting on TUSCL a couple of years back having a similar OTC experience with a Scarlett's dancer where he paid several hundred and was left with blue-balls.
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^ Yes I kinda remember a similar incident
  • rattdog
    β€’
    4 years ago
    i wonder if there is a direct correlation between low mileage strip clubs and thoroughbred racetracks. it's seems that way based on that pairing in pa, nj and fla.
  • wallanon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    This read like a bad movie.
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "He missed I bet he was hornet and it affected his aim. πŸ˜‚"

Jeez, 25, he must have been one of those "murder hornets" that I've been reading about....😜
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL Siri is such a bitch
    Should have been horney not hornet.
  • ilbbaicnl
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Relatively happy ending. The worse ending is the dancer gets raped, and the cops just shit on her more if she tries to report it. It always amazes me in Canada how half the lap dancers will offer you OTC after a song or two. So count that as another benefit of less violent crime, higher availability of dick grinding.
  • wallanon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    "Should have been horney not hornet."

The really sad part was I thought that's what he meant to type.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    That's what he gets for paying her in advance. πŸ˜‰
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion