tuscl

Making it rain....

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Thursday, October 8, 2020 5:30 PM
Most you spent in one visit at a club.... This can include but not limited too: Valet Tips Drinks Food (do guys even eat there) haha like from a kitchen fellas. Haha Dances ViP

29 comments

• SneakySecret2
    4 years ago
    Probably like $700 on a night, but I try to think clearer with my wallet now lol
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don’t really keep too close of a count, but probably somewhere around $1,000.
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    Over $2k and less than $3k.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Valet? Like the crackhead outside Pleasant Moments in Bridgeport, who gets $5.00 to not break into your car, oops I mean to watch your car?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @skibum let me guess he’s black?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The most I spent was $3800. But that was when my girl had a mandatory day shift on her bday. I brought some nice cakes and donuts ajd ordered tacos and ceviche for all the girls there. A pinata filled with $300 in dollar bills. I tipped everyone. And I used $3000 to make it rain on my girl. Got hooked up with free drinks all day for it and got so wasted. The most I spent just regular going to a sc is around $2000. On average I guess around $500. How much I regularly spend depends. If i go for just drinks less than $30. If i just see a friend less than $100 usually. There have been nights I wasted over $300 just on drinks lulz And I really like strip club food. They always jave the best chicken fingers
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    $49.99
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    $600 a couple of times. Most visits are in the $150 to $200 range
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    About 3 or 4 years ago, a bit over $900 but under $1k on a single visit. Early on in my PL-career in the early-2000s; $1200 over a 3-day (Fr, Sat, Mo) binge.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @Ski, the crackhead outside Pleasant Moments is a cool guy and better conversationalist than most of the women within. To answer the question, $750, at Sundowners/Seductions in Niagara Falls, back in the day. One round of extras, dozens of dances (barely left the room), and an insane amount of good Canadian beer. Money well spent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "Eat - drink - and buy pussy - for tomorrow we perish"
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ new TUSCL tagline addition?
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    $2000 1 night, over $1000 multiple times, but average is $300.
  • Cookie Monster 187
    4 years ago
    Shit I spent over 6k on a drunken night, at Sam’s in L.A. but I took a few of the girls home with me! But still wasn’t worth 6k 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • SneakySecret2
    4 years ago
    $6k! Wow I suddenly feel like my $700 was nothing 😂
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    No idea other than my average is $750 per night.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Jaymoney tell us about it. Sounds like a once in a lifetime night
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    It is raining beans in Texas
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Tet still not sure he qualifies as a valet since we still self park.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    In one club in one visit, around $600. In two clubs with multiple girls in same afternoon/evening, around a $1k.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    30 dollars
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I spent over $1,000 several times when I was drinking heavily. It was most likely fun times - but I don’t remember most of it. I was a fool - spending so much and drinking so heavily - in a few filthy clubs. But, I didn’t use the club ATM! Lol!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Goddam, I’m an amateur. Most was six or seven hundred dollars on “tuition” for my education to not pay in advance for a Vegas OTC meet up and expect the girl to return my texts. That education is still paying dividends.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    "Eat - drink - and buy pussy - for tomorrow we perish" You got that, papi, particularly if my wife finds out!!!!!😵🗡️
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Approx 190. Got 7 lap dances, 1 drink, lots of dollar dances, lots of tipping, had a blast. (Someone has to hold down the average.)
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    In one night, I think $700-800. I was hungover and checked my bank statement the next day... I'm like "ok I'm officially like one of my regulars now --- I get it." It was a friend's birthday who's a lesbian, and everyone had fun so it was worth it.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Around $2500-3k. Best friends bachelor party. The gal he was marrying wasn’t a fan of me. Might’ve been because I called her a fraternity whore in college. 🤣🤣. Funny thing is I liked her for him. So, I knew this was one of our last hurrahs. Between 3-4 strip clubs (Vegas), making it rain, followed by some epic VIP activities, it was a good time.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I like this thread. Its funny how some run their mouths so much but are so cheap lulz What happened to all that rich old man money lulz?
  • Longneck
    4 years ago
    most probably like $400 or so but I try not to go over $100 unless I'm buying dances and I don't do dances unless I'm planning on a ITC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion