tuscl

Violation of Probation

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I just learned that this charge is probably going to deprive me of one of my best OTC friends for at least the next 6 to 24 months. Fuck. It would have been nice though if she had told me that she had warrants out on her before I carted her from the club to the hotel, especially since I had a few under the belt. Not that it would have stopped me, lol, but it would have been nice to know.

Anyone else run into these kind of issues with the girls that they enjoy?

20 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    This doesn't sound like the usual snow whites you keep telling us about. Dugan's walking on the wild side now lol.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    What do you mean 'a few under the belt'?

I'm not an OTC guy so can't say I've run into any issues like that.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Yeah Rick, a ‘Just so you know I have warrants’ admission is what you’re going to hear from a gal trying to make a few hundy. And if you’re driving under the influence that’s 100% on you, her situation shouldn’t play any part into a stupid decision by you. Tfp that’s what Rick meant, he had some drinks.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "This doesn't sound like the usual snow whites you keep telling us about. Dugan's walking on the wild side now lol."

Wall, the girl in question is beautiful and carries herself well. Just goes to show that we never really know what we're dealing with, even when she's one of the hottest ass girls in the club.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I should add Wall that this is not my first time talking about a girl with various legal issues. Shit, if it weren't for girls who have trouble getting vanilla jobs because of criminal records, many clubs in this beautiful country of ours would be much poorer for it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Yeah Rick, a ‘Just so you know I have warrants’ admission is what you’re going to hear from a gal trying to make a few hundy. "

That's a rather broad assumption and often inaccurate. A few hundy can by a lot of money to a girl with few other skills and not making what she would like at that moment in the clubs. That money can fill up a grocery cart with cash to spare for diapers and maybe even the cell phone bill. I've been accused by Mrs. Dugan of developing a distorted view of the value of money over the years, but methinks you suffer from that affliction far worse than I.

As far as the rest, there is some truth to that.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Rick I agree a few hundy tax free is a decent amount for a younger person just starting off in life. Quite frankly 200 a day net 5 days a week would Be about $52k which would equate to about a $65-70k F/T job. My point was she is not going to blow the deal by freely admitting she has warrants. All these girls will act like they’re little miss innocent. That’s all. Be safe out there.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Move on to the next one..

NAAAASTY
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Pistola, fair enough. I misunderstood your original point.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I had one that went missing for a week or two here and there and that's what it was always about. Never for months/years at a time though.

I do want to clarify that violation of probation doesn't mean she had outstanding warrants. I strongly suspect her probation prohibited her from drinking/drugs or associating with folks with a record. Staying away from bars/clubs that serve booze could be a condition of her probation too. Knowing you had a few under your belt the mere act of being in the car with you could have been considered a violation of her probation.

Point is, being on probation isn't the same as having outstanding warrants. I wouldn't be too concerned about hanging out with someone on probation, but I'm likely to pass on an OTC partner I even think likely has warrants.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Point is, being on probation isn't the same as having outstanding warrants. "

I understand and I should have been clear. In this case a warrant was most definitely issued.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    dugan my friend, I’m disappointed in you.

Wanting her to tell you she has warrants...peshaw

About 10% of the fun is getting to the hotel without interacting with the popo when your driving with 10 gimlets in your system and a girl with serious warrants in the car. Even more fun if you see Uncle LEO and you tell her to flash some gang signs at the the coppers to see if they’re paying more attention.

Of course, the remaining 90% of the fun is all the unspeakable acts you engage in when you get the hotel room. ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    OTOH, I understand you’re reluctance to engage them popos. Remember that time you were so drunk you thought you were a 🦁?

It was fun as shit watching you roar at the cops! I bailed your ass out when I leaned over and said “wildebeest” to the cop. It was so funny how he pissed himself. I like watching apes piss themselves...
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^Kind of funny but this boil on the ass of humanity shows up just as Yabba disappears. Go fuck yourself pussy.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Just to close the loop on this, she is in jail now and she's not getting out for some time to come. Last time I saw her I told her that I'd put a little something in her canteen account. She really was a damned good provider. Oh well, time marches on...
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan

Mug Shot or it didn’t happen.

https://tuscl.net/photo/5794

:D
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    On the other side of the coin, I've gotten a few OTC offers from girls precisely *because* they had court problems. Mostly the day before, or morning of, court. :D
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    On her first drive to my house, she got into a minor fender bender.

2 weeks after her second visit to my house she got a DUI.

Then she dropped out of sight but I did find this on the internet.

harge Desc: 1
    Charge Description: FAILURE TO APPEAR
    Charge Class: 17-7-90
    Charge Code/Statute: OCGA
    Charge Bond: 196
    Charge Desc: 2
    Charge Description: *VGCSA OF C/S(controlled substance)
    Charge Class: 16-13-30(A)
    Charge Bond: 3500
    Charge Desc: 3
    Charge Description: * DUI-MORE THAN 0.10%BLOOD ALCOHOL
    Charge Class: 40-6-391(A-5
    Charge Bond: 3500
    Charge Desc: 4
    Charge Description: * GIVING FALSE NAME OR INFORMATION
    Charge Class: 16-10-25
    Charge Bond: 1850
    Charge Desc: 5
    Charge Description: * FALSE IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
    Charge Class: 16-9-4
    Charge Desc: 6
    Charge Description: @ * THEFT BY TAKING
    Charge Class: 16-8-2

Never reconnected.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    Shadow, I am sure that it was all a misunderstanding. I think she deserves another shot.....
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "On the other side of the coin, I've gotten a few OTC offers from girls precisely *because* they had court problems. Mostly the day before, or morning of, court. :D"

Too funny. I can relate though as it's how I scored my first and only OTC encounter in OH. She had court fines to pay so she visited me the night before her court appearance. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion