tuscl

Accidentally approving reviews

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
You ever click publish by accident after typing your rationale for rejection. Because for half-second your brain read "publish the details of my rejection?" I fuckin hate it when I do that. Just happened for some fuckstick in Ohio who's too scared to talk to girls.

9 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    Lol, after your post I went and gave it the 👎.
    To be fair though, he did say about the girls, "...some of which I didn't fancy."
    WTF? Pip pip cheerio, asshole!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I only have this problem (sorta) with duplicates. Generally if it's a good review, I'll approve the first one I scroll down past and then reject the one below for being a duplicate. Then of course, the one I rejected gets approved and I feel a little dorky.

I wish there was a way to tell which submission is the one everyone's approving and which is the one everyone's saying is a duplicate - like a timestamp of when the review got submitted or something.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    "Eve" and "dorky" should never be in the same sentence, unless it is about how Eve does dorky sexy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - I do that once in a while and get pissed when I do - at least it seems most of the time the review ends up getting rejected anyway.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    I haven't done it, but I've noticed some votes where there's a disconnect between the critical comments, and the (accidental?) up vote.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    I’ve done it several times myself.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I pushed tha fart button by accident
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You ever mean to press the Fart button, but hit the Shart button by accident?

Asking for friend.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Yeah, hate it when that happens. Founder should add some more logic to the review page so that when a reject reason is clicked the approve button gets greyed out. I'm sure he's just sitting around waiting for suggestions on how to improve the site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion