tuscl

OT: Dick Smells

Monday, September 28, 2020 7:16 PM
I fucked a girl ITC with Saturday and my dick still smells like a subway. I wore a condom and kept the exchange to 10 minutes. What gives? And what body wash works? I tried Axe and Irish Spring.

16 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Try ciproflaxin.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Uh oh man. That’s why I gotta keep disinfectant wipes in the car. Wipe your junk down before you head home.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Time to quarantine your dick for 2 weeks.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    😂
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    4 years ago
    I put on two pairs of boxers and thick jeans and can still smell it. Pray for me tonight.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    This is probably on topic to be totally honest.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    10 minutes, was 9 of that trying to put the condom on?
  • cranknyank
    4 years ago
    You probably got a case of jock itch. Get some over the counter antifungal cream (like lamisil) before it gets bad. The girl probably had a yeast infection. If that doesn’t work you gotta hit the doc up!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    What sub does your dick smell like? Subway has a wide variety of subs. I’m more familiar with Jersey Mikes menu.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol @ this whole thread!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Translation: I fucked this girl BB for one minute because it felt so good, but when I was done I wish I hadn't. 😉 For these special moments, body wash ain't gonna' cut it. You need to get your hands on a strong antibacterial bar soap and do the job right. Either Dial and Safeguard should do the trick, but you may need to scrub and rinse a few times if it's that bad. And don't use a loufah either body wash boy - get a rough hand towel and scrub those parts down good.
  • Goodclubrep
    4 years ago
    @Cash, you made me spit out my coffee!!
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    My dick doesn't stink but I always use body wipes before letting a bitch suck it
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Icey - what do you do to get the smell of doggy breath off of you afterwards?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I have your mom use mouthwash before sucking me off
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Bleach wipes are the best way to go. Wipe your junk with one. Use another to chew on if you did some DATY.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion