tuscl

Every kind of bitch can serve a perpuose to a real motha fucka

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, September 17, 2020 10:49 PM
A while bake I wrote about how every stripper served a purpose and how u could use all them and still respect each ones boundried and maximise your fun in the clubs Well since my Nirvana moments recently with much reading and meditation with the holy one of us all Every women in life services us a purouse if we open up to it. Older ladies can be mentors and financial source to us. Once in our own range can be great mothers to our kids if we desire. Younger ones are obviously amazing sex partners But let's also understand all those are all assumed to be beautiful physical Let's not forget about the ugly... Our age or older they could be some of the most loyal and grateful. Willing to let us profit off their hard labour for a trade off for time with us Let's as men become what we once was This gen of men are pathetic Lets become Kings once again !

5 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I da kang of trolls mane!
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Reads like an incel rallying cry to me. Some of us already have our situations wired up juice. Just sayin'. ;)
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ good thing we got ourselves all wired up! We don't have to ever worry about being incels, neither one of us is straight 😇🥰😍😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Using people and defining them by dehumanizing and pigeonholing them won't help you in life. It dies sound too incel like
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion