Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

looking for a dancer that danced in central/northern ohio in 2005 - 2015

travelingguy

Arizona

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

anyone go through ohio from 2005 to 2015 in either Bucyrus, Ohio (FantasyLand) or Mansfield, Ohio (Tophat or Showtime) and get dances from a dancer that had a Marine Symbol on her pubic area (just above her pussy)?

What was her dancer name? Does anyone know where she is today?

Some of the best dances I have had and looking to enjoy her presence again if possible.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She is my sugar mama

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She’s busy right now when she’s finished I’ll let her know what number would you like her to return your call on

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

C'mon, guys. A simple downvote would have sufficed.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ But that's not as fun!

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

She couldn't turn me straight so she gave up

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Sure travelingguy, while we look that up for you, is there anything else that you'd like? Maybe her home address? Social security number? Names and locations of closest relatives? 😃

I'm starting to think that a private investigation outfit for strip club stalkers might be a lucrative second career, lol.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I don't ever recall seeing a dancer with a Marine Symbol, then again I wouldn't know what a Marine Symbol is.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Very odd request. Even more unusual coming from a guy who isn’t a new member.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I think I remember her. At the end of her shift she used to sing "One Two Three Four I Love The Marine Corps"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement