tuscl

looking for a dancer that danced in central/northern ohio in 2005 - 2015

anyone go through ohio from 2005 to 2015 in either Bucyrus, Ohio (FantasyLand) or Mansfield, Ohio (Tophat or Showtime) and get dances from a dancer that had a Marine Symbol on her pubic area (just above her pussy)?

What was her dancer name? Does anyone know where she is today?

Some of the best dances I have had and looking to enjoy her presence again if possible.

9 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    She is my sugar mama
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    She’s busy right now when she’s finished I’ll let her know what number would you like her to return your call on
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    C'mon, guys. A simple downvote would have sufficed.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ But that's not as fun!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    She couldn't turn me straight so she gave up
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Sure travelingguy, while we look that up for you, is there anything else that you'd like? Maybe her home address? Social security number? Names and locations of closest relatives? 😃

I'm starting to think that a private investigation outfit for strip club stalkers might be a lucrative second career, lol.

• rl27
    4 years ago
    I don't ever recall seeing a dancer with a Marine Symbol, then again I wouldn't know what a Marine Symbol is.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Very odd request. Even more unusual coming from a guy who isn’t a new member.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I think I remember her. At the end of her shift she used to sing "One Two Three Four I Love The Marine Corps"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion