tuscl

If the strip club experience remains the same .......

skibum609
Massachusetts
Thursday, September 17, 2020 7:14 AM
will you remain a customer? Many of us have been to clubs since the shutdowns. If at the clubs you have been to, nothing changes from right now going forward, would you remain a customer and if so, for how long? My non-extras club is different, but just as good in my opinion. If it never changed, it would remain some place I'd keep going to, but probably 20 times a year or less. My extras club would not be some place that I would ever go to again, unless things went back to February 2020 standards.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Right now strip club are too great of a health risk for me and what I read doesn't intrigue me at all. I will have to wait and see how the clubs are once I think they are safe enough for me and a lot of now absent dancers.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I've actually had a lot of fun at the clubs I have visited recently. Hate the mask thing. But other than that, I'm still going. I have been to 3 different clubs post-covid in two different cities. It probably depends on how restrictive the new rules are in the clubs you are going to.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Depends on which city you are referring to. I won't go back to the Columbus clubs as they are because there is absolutely no contact and in the one club I went to there they had a clear plastic shower curtain keeping the dancer distanced from you during a "lap dance". I will keep going to the clubs in Louisville since other than the mask requirement coming into the club nothing else has changed. I don't enjoy the masks but it is not a big deal since they come off when it is time to enjoy a dancer in the vip.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Im leaning toward finally checking the scene out this weekend. Im hopefuly because it seems that things are semi normal. At the end of the day, youve got bars and then youve got bars with nekkid women, which one do you want to go to?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    They say you are far more likely to have Covid-19 if you’ve dined in a restaurant. Dining at the Y wasn’t part of the study. I’m an extras clubber, and I’m staying with otc until things get much safer.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    If Arizona clubs stay the way they are, they are going out of business.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "If the strip club experience remains the same...will you remain a customer?" Yes. I might split time differently between clubs, but I'll keep going.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Yes. With the exception of the mask requirement (which most people take off soon after entering the club anyway) and no seats at the bar (where plenty of people now *stand*), things haven't changed much in Louisville as far as mileage and talent. Haven't been to Lexington lately, so I can't say what's happened there.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    There are some minor inconveniences in the ATL clubs-temp check at door, some want you to wear a mask at the door (none require a mask inside), some have dancers wearing masks on the floor (never in VIP)-but activities available inside the club are the same as before. Actually, this also applies to clubs I have been to in Tampa, Pasco, and JAX. Why wouldn’t I go?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Of course. I'm getting to finally travel again. If one area's clubs stinks, I'll go somewhere else and explore my options. And locally, business has been fine even with what little covid enforcement they have.
  • Mr Johnson
    4 years ago
    I have had some pretty fun experiences these last four months. Some clubs are more relaxed on the mask requirement than others. I have been frequenting the more relaxed clubs.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Everything is pretty much back to normal in most JAX clubs so yes. Just have to wear a mask at the door but it comes off the second I hit the club floor, never to be seen again. Most of the dancers are without masks as well and I simply limit my dealings with the ones who have them.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I'd be willing to travel to find the something good going on
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    My assumption is that for the most part we'll get back to where we were pre-Covid once we get past Covid - perhaps they'll be some price increases in some clubs and perhaps some clubs may not reopen, but for the most-part I think we'll get back to normal sooner than later.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I haven't been since theyre closed but even with bars restaurants etc its uncomfortable and awkward. Plus the risk isn't worth it.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I believe it’ll get back to normal as soon as a vaccine is acceptable to a large enough group of people and they feel safe, I believe also that the money the girls get is going to get shorter as this works it’s way through the economy it’s going to get rough out there once the rent and mortgage moratoriums end
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Depends on the club. Plexiglas around the stage = whatever Customers or dancers wearing masks = whatever Tracking = whatever (fake name and number, no one cares) No stage shows = bad, but not necessarily a dealbreaker No dances or private rooms = that's a problem If New England doesn't change, I'll go to the more "open" clubs periodically, or when I travel.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I believe it’ll get back to normal as soon as a vaccine is acceptable to a large enough group of people and they feel safe," You may be waiting quite a while for that. In a recent WSJ poll 54% of respondents indicated that they will not take a vaccine for COVID-19. This doesn't even factor in the many parents who are going to make that same decision for their children, including me. I think the most likely outcome is that those who are at risk, or live with folks who are at risk, will be early adopters. Hopefully once those folks are vaccinated, the rest will sort itself out.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I didn't put a time frame on it I just stated when I think it will come back I also believe that once Trump is gone it'll be a lot easier to get people to start to trust the institutions that we've relied on for years, without a president telling us things we all know to be untrue. My guess is half of those folks that don't trust vaccines are really saying they don't trust Mr Trump to tell us the truth.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    "My guess is half of those folks that don't trust vaccines are really saying they don't trust Mr Trump to tell us the truth." _____________ Ditto, although more precisely we can't trust the CDC and the FDA because they've bent under political pressure one time to many.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ As if anyone trusted government institutions during the Obama years, lol. Not everyone is like you 25, needing another grown adult to tell them when something is ok. Some of us trust our own observations and research instead and are in no hurry to put a rushed to market vaccine into our children. It took years and countless errors to make many of the current vaccines safe. Asking healthy young people to take that risk, for themselves and their children, is going to be a very long road.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    vaccines, vaccines, vaccines. that's all i keep hearing about. so a potential cure is out of the question? guys check this doctor out: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Dugan what's your point, make it straight don't beat around the bush, just because you are some kind of a moron and don't give a shit about your family or other people that need to be around you, or depend on you for a living, doesn't make me weak, just makes you stupid is all. Now go back to your low mileage whores and be sure that you don't bring home the clap to Mrs. Dugan, or something worse to your children. In the mean time have a wonderful day.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    25 I was quite direct. I'm pretty sure I straight up insulted you for needing a government institution to tell you what is ok. The pussy part was the only thing that was implied, but just barely. 😉 But I could have also straight up told you that you were foolish too for believing that it's safer to give kids a rush job vaccine rather than letting them take their chances with a virus that most kids don't even know they have. But I didn't want to pile on. As far as the rest, I've already had it dude and it was a cake walk. Of course I'm not elderly like you or have other comorbidities. If I were you I might be scared shitless just like you are, though somehow I doubt it.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You are a jackass, you have one huge comorbidity you believe Donald Trump it will be fatal eventually
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    I'm a simple guy. As long as there's my faves around , I keeps going around here. NAAAASTY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion