tuscl

My life is coming full cycle

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, September 10, 2020 6:26 PM
My 20s I had very little money and lived for today in mind. So if I had $200 in the bank and I wanted to club then I set myself to zero and enjoyed that $200 In my 30s I had a lot more money and started thinking about my future so I've worked hard and stock pilled cash and investments. So I withheld pleasure for today at times and clubbed less giving up on rich experiences with beautiful ladies just to get wealthy or at least comfortable in life. After reading " Dieng with Zero" by Bill Perkins I've been rethinking my life I find myself understanding I'm not getting any younger and I need to make the best memories I can especially with sex before I get to old to legit enjoy myself like a younger man only can in regards of sexual activities. Still feel the need to invest and such but not as much as I also understand later in life my health could fail and what took me ten years or longer to build could vanish in a few weeks of bad health issues and that is wasted time in my opinion for chasing that money Instead I'm choosing to enjoy that money up from with healthier eating and exercise along with a lot more sex with strippers Instead of giving my kids money after I die I'm going to pay off their college debts and buy them homes and watch their happenies because of me while I'm living And just jeep following that logic and that's how I'm going forward I'll still keep enough in the bank to be comfortable but I'm not going to over do it Going to enjoy life more and make more memrioes with ppl I love and girls I find smoking hot Ready to die a happy man

22 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That’s great advice - and a great way to live each day. The main concern is always that I don’t know if I have 10 or 20 - or more years left. How do I know I’ll have enough money if I don’t know the time I have left?
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    So does this mean you're going to splurge and buy that new xBox this fall or are you going to save your money and keep playing the old xBox360 with the duct taped controller?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Trannies all throughout the Carolinas are rejoicing at Juices epiphany and elated at the possibility of more dates w Juice to the Golden Corral.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    full cycle as in the Tour De France ?
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    You guys all ways give me a good chuckle
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Def getting new Xbox bro
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Leave enough in the bank to be safe and comfortable and that is a number that will different for us all After that man splurge like your dead tomorrow and become rich with memories as this will be the only true comfort and happiness once we realized we are passing on
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Fuck yeah Lady boys are my passion How u know my favorite buffet ?
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    I'm to fat for a real bike lol
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Spice !Spice!Spice !SpiceSpice !Spice
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Hell yeah man
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @JuiceBox69 Don’t be afraid of death, embrace it, love it. Be afraid of an unlived life, without love. You just have to live and enjoy the life you live. People living making love have no fear of death, because making love is making life. And remember Pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Juice and nice make such a cute couple. What are you going to name ya's son yall having, nicebox or juicepie?? NAAAASTY
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Ashes to ashes, cheeto dust to cheeto dust
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Naaaasty - we all know they will name their child F U Jackie! It’s a safe non-gender specific name!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Juice is such a redneck pimp he has discovered how to pay for lap dances with an EBT card.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    @pistola - lol! True! I can see Juice asking his dancer - “How was that processed cheese I turned you on to last week?”
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I bet juices EBT card is a black or platinum card 😂😂
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Come on now! We know Juice’s girls get moist when they see a gold card! Platinum? That’s for those high class types who eat with forks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion