tuscl

Titties and Beer

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:19 PM
Per Gammanu95's request, a titty and beer thread. What's your favorite. Perky B/C cup with medium size pink areolas and inverted nipples that pop when you play with them. King Sue from Toppling Goliath.

31 comments

• mike710
    4 years ago
    Almost any titty on a young hot girl that I haven't seen yet is my next favorite titty.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    Pretty sure the guy on the piano is 25 [view link]
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    Any as long as they are natural, not sagging or going in different directions.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Their all my favorite type if you’ve seen one you want to see them all a cold beer Really goes great with titties
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    [view link] If you’ve seen one woman naked....
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Dadillac Rodney is a funny fucker for sure
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Titties and beer - what's my favorite? Well, I don't drink, so that choice is pretty easy - titties. Come to think of it, even when I did drink, I preferred titties to beer.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Why choose ? I'll have both.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Titties and beer. It wasn't titties or beer. No one has a favorite Beer?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Before I stopped drinking, I used to like Fat Tire.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Titties, beer is gross.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Eve likes titties so much that she got a pair of her own.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Best investment ever.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Black & Tan with Guinness and Mickey's malt liquor. Bonus: Mickey's has those little puzzles under the cap [view link]
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    haha I’ll play along Beer- not your fathers root beer Titties- perky C cups. Don’t like big aerolas. Brown nipples. Latina flavor. My fav has these type except hers are B cup
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I like a natural d cup when uts full and nicely shaped lifted. But any size as long as theyre nicely shaped. I like. Very we'll done implants too. The key being very well done. As for beer. Pilsner urquel is my favorite but I also like modelo Stella pbr
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Titties: Damn near anything except giant or super sag. Aureolas that cover her entire boob are less attractive, but if she's cute, she's cute. Beer: disgusting stuff. Bourbon any day. Irish when good bourbon isn't available.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Natural D cups. They can sag a little but not too much. Love big tits. Best two sets I ever played with were 36DD and 34D. Beer: Cali Creamin
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Corona and every day is different with want I want from titties. D is a good bet though.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Mugs and jugs are two different things that are hard to pick a favorite for. They both vary within the context. For breasts, the criteria for favorite would start with natural, medium size areola, and round - not banana shaped. Remember the pencil challenge from social media? That's the perfect amount of sag and firmness, while size varies to frame. If I were made to choose, I would go with a 32C. Examples: Alexandra Daddario and Charlotte McKinney. Beer is like wine, and is best matched to the dish, occasion, and mood. The past summer though, I have been enjoying the hell out of Sam Adams Summer Brew and Porch Rocker. The Summer Brew is surprising, because I usually don't like wheat beers. Neither of those would work with a dish aside from ceviche or a lightly pan fried fish. Alas, summer is ending and they are rolling out the Octoberfest brew, which is too malty and chocolatey for my taste.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Yucky and yucky
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I can honestly say I have not cum across a boob I didn't like. Beer? Not as much; I like IPA's and Lager's.... Ambers. Nothing too heavy or overly hoppy. I have been hitting a lot of the IPA variety packs and If I had to pick one right now I'll go with this one from Southern Tier: [view link]
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I've caressed enough bottles of beer (and wine) to reach my lifetime supply - so I had to quit. Titties - not so much - still wanting more.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Beer- any Tits- [view link]
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I need her tits in my life.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    tits... nice shape counts. beer... whatever.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Titties - B-Cup
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Beer - love them all.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Natural, B or C. Nipples not big or small. Outtie. Don't like beer.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Who doesnt like beer?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Long nipples on puffy areolas. I like the protruding areola nipples. Beer is ok, but vodka infused wine plus puffy nipples... CANNOT BE BEAT!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion