Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Titties and Beer

datinman

Not in Kansas anymore

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Per Gammanu95's request, a titty and beer thread. What's your favorite.

Perky B/C cup with medium size pink areolas and inverted nipples that pop when you play with them.

King Sue from Toppling Goliath.

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Almost any titty on a young hot girl that I haven't seen yet is my next favorite titty.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

Pretty sure the guy on the piano is 25

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Any as long as they are natural, not sagging or going in different directions.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Their all my favorite type if you’ve seen one you want to see them all a cold beer Really goes great with titties

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

If you’ve seen one woman naked....

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Dadillac Rodney is a funny fucker for sure

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Titties and beer - what's my favorite?

Well, I don't drink, so that choice is pretty easy - titties.

Come to think of it, even when I did drink, I preferred titties to beer.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Why choose ? I'll have both.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Titties and beer. It wasn't titties or beer. No one has a favorite Beer?

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Before I stopped drinking, I used to like Fat Tire.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Titties, beer is gross.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Eve likes titties so much that she got a pair of her own.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ Best investment ever.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Black & Tan with Guinness and Mickey's malt liquor. Bonus: Mickey's has those little puzzles under the cap mickeys.com

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

haha I’ll play along

Beer- not your fathers root beer

Titties- perky C cups. Don’t like big aerolas. Brown nipples. Latina flavor. My fav has these type except hers are B cup

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Titties: Damn near anything except giant or super sag. Aureolas that cover her entire boob are less attractive, but if she's cute, she's cute.

Beer: disgusting stuff. Bourbon any day. Irish when good bourbon isn't available.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Natural D cups. They can sag a little but not too much. Love big tits. Best two sets I ever played with were 36DD and 34D.

Beer: Cali Creamin

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Corona and every day is different with want I want from titties. D is a good bet though.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Mugs and jugs are two different things that are hard to pick a favorite for. They both vary within the context.

For breasts, the criteria for favorite would start with natural, medium size areola, and round - not banana shaped. Remember the pencil challenge from social media? That's the perfect amount of sag and firmness, while size varies to frame. If I were made to choose, I would go with a 32C. Examples: Alexandra Daddario and Charlotte McKinney.

Beer is like wine, and is best matched to the dish, occasion, and mood. The past summer though, I have been enjoying the hell out of Sam Adams Summer Brew and Porch Rocker. The Summer Brew is surprising, because I usually don't like wheat beers. Neither of those would work with a dish aside from ceviche or a lightly pan fried fish. Alas, summer is ending and they are rolling out the Octoberfest brew, which is too malty and chocolatey for my taste.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Yucky and yucky

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I can honestly say I have not cum across a boob I didn't like.

Beer? Not as much; I like IPA's and Lager's.... Ambers. Nothing too heavy or overly hoppy. I have been hitting a lot of the IPA variety packs and If I had to pick one right now I'll go with this one from Southern Tier:

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I've caressed enough bottles of beer (and wine) to reach my lifetime supply - so I had to quit.

Titties - not so much - still wanting more.

S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ I need her tits in my life.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

tits... nice shape counts. beer... whatever.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Titties - B-Cup

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Beer - love them all.

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

Natural, B or C. Nipples not big or small. Outtie.

Don't like beer.

S
Supremeruler
•

Who doesnt like beer?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Long nipples on puffy areolas. I like the protruding areola nipples. Beer is ok, but vodka infused wine plus puffy nipples... CANNOT BE BEAT!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement