tuscl

Do some strippers want to do more than the club/law allows?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 11, 2007 8:14 AM
At my favorite Atlanta club ( home of the air dance), I have had several experiences that suggest that they do. I once had a dancer sitting on my lap at the bar, totally nude from the waist down. She got sent home. I have seen others get warned by the bouncer or manager to cool it. One said to me "What do they expect. We are young and we are strippers?" trogangreg, chime in.

13 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Of course they do! Experience tells me this. Prime examples: Oklahoma City Trip: Stripper, after VIP LDs, full service OTC for $100. Excepted! Platinum Plus Memphis: Pick a dancer; going in the VIP; ask for the menu! Get your NUT! Overall, I believe that a lot of strippers will go above and beyond the law, especially if they need money fast. But, there are other strippers (rare) that keep within the law, and they're happy with that. Evilcyn............... care to chime in?
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    In a word, "Yes". Why? To make money faster. Do they "want" to do this? It seems pretty intentional to me. But every girl has her limits. I personally like the girl who starts mild, and slowly ramps things up over the course of an evening or several visits, eventually committing misdemeanors at the rate of 5 or 6 a minute. That keeps my interest, and goes hand-in-hand with fun conversation, familiarity, and the first glimmers of human relationship.
  • TimboAtl
    17 years ago
    Yes. I believe that the VIP rooms in most cities nowadays give the girl the opportunity to do just about anything in private. Those of us who frequent clubs during the day know that there are no (or few) bouncers present, so just about anything goes. I believe the more the girls / management know you, the more fun you can have. Kind of blurs the line between dancer and hooker. Also, the idea of what constitutes "sex" is kind of fuzzy with younger dancers. I believe that some of them don't consider BBBJ's to be sex. I'll second that motion, so I can keep getting them in the club.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    In my experience yes, the dancers usually try to thwart the club rules and, by extension, the law. I don't think it's solely to make money, necessarily - sometimes a 'hoe just has to be a 'hoe. Human nature ;) O.
  • FinalLap
    17 years ago
    Absolutely. Over the last couple of years, the rules in most of the clubs I frequent have depended much more on the dancer & less on the club, especially in VIP or private. The experience varies from dancer to dancer quite drastically in the same club, much more so than in earlier years. I see fewer "floor guys" walking around, even in Deja Vu clubs. I like the trend, although it makes our reviews less consistent & our experiences less predictable.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Oh yes girls go beyond what laws and rules are out there.. Harrydave, I like the starting off slow, and yea someone you feel comfortable with is more likely to get more then strangers.. Then every club has a few quick money girls will do whatever whenever..Someone has to support the crackwhores...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Usually, if some strippers are commonly breaking the rules, it's only because the club does allow it. Management knows what's going on but winks at it or looks the other way. Clubs can have three sets of rules: 1) the stated rules for the consumption of the public, which are mainly in keeping with the law, 2) the rules they tell the dancers to follow, which may push the boundaries of how the laws are enforced, and 3) what they actually allow as long as strippers are discreet about it and aren't putting the club in jeopardy. There are always some wild strippers who proceed straight to #3 but without any discretion. They're a lot of fun when you're lucky enough to find one, but they don't last long. (Thus the topic 'Tracking Down Vanished Strippers'.)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    In my experience most strippers ignore the club's rules if they can get away with it. But they all have their own rules which they usually (but not always) will follow. When I used to get a lot of dances from girls who I didn't know, I almost always would ask the girl before we started what her rules were. And usually they'd say "We're not supposed to ... but if nobody's watching I don't care, just don't ..." That was a pretty standard response, first saying what the club rules were, then telling me we could ingore them if we didn't get caught, then adding her own rules which were usually more lenient. And I too think it's more than just trying to mazimize income. I think strippers in general are people who hate being told what they can and can't do. So if someone tells them that they aren't allowed to do something, it makes them want to do it just for the hell of it.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Excellent point, FONDL (in your last paragraph). It's part of what draws them to stripping in the first place, and what brings many customers to strip clubs. (Me, for example.) About the most fun you can have is when it feels like you and the girl are conspiring together to get away with as much as you can. Beats the hell out of feeling like it's you against the girl and her rules.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Evilcyn, as a dancer, describes it to a T, especially in her club. I love her particular style, start out slow and work your way from there. Like chandler and FONDL mention, it's fun and exciting for me to go beyond the club rules, especially when the dancer feels the same way. For example, at Fox's Den (a local neighborhood bar) in Cleveland, the bartenders (no bouncers work there) are aware of the dancers exceeding club rules and laws, and turn their heads. The only time the bartenders say something to the dancers is when they're being too flagrant about their actions with the customers. The clubs in Memphis usually don't have security (bouncers) coming in until 4PM or 5PM in the evenings. I remember my favorite club opened at 2PM, only had a DJ, one bartender, and one waitress until 7PM. None of those people would ever hardly leave their work stations to see what the dancers were up to. Of course if any dancer screamed out, they would come to their rescue, but I never saw that happen. The dancers and customers would get away with absolutely everything during the afternoons! I spent big $$$$ in that club, but have fond memories. I even got away with short seconds of BBBJ from dancers on their main stage, while I was seated!!!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Chandler, good point, I've always been surprised at how many times I've felt that way, that the girl and I were conspiring against the club to see how much we could get away with. That's pretty common in PA clubs where the rules are often fairly strict. And as you point out, it's a lot of fun. One place that comes to mind is a little bar where the LDs are done on a sofa in the manager's office in the basement. It's like being in high school making out in the girl's living room while her parents are upstairs, you always keep one ear tuned to possible footsteps on the stairs.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Bones, can you send me an email? I have some info that might interest you but I can't access your address.
  • ArchieB
    17 years ago
    Here in the UK this is, in my experience, very rare. It's only happened to me twice but in different cities. Both times when the clubs were quiet and I'd had time to strike up a rapport with the dancer. On each occasion the girl had sold me the idea of a 30 minute VIP session with the promise of less supervision from the bouncer and she had already been arousing my tackle with her hand(s). Both girls made it clear that they risked the sack but rewarded my investment with hand & mouth on tits and pussy licking. On the other hand, I could have got more for less in a local massage parlour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion