tuscl

Yabba- Jabba

Jonsnow76
California
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 12:30 PM
I understand that this place can be used for discussing anything. But for fuck’s sake. I come here to see people’s clubbing experiences. Dancer interactions. And what states and cities are opening soon. How about this loser take his profile and his erection for Trump to a fucking political website. Where he can try to spit his vitriol for the president and the country.

14 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    He's garbage and has been kicked off at least three times for the same shit. He is an absolute loser and I can't imagine his worthless pussy ass will be around for much longer.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yabba, unlike the other progressives, doesn't pretend to be anything other than an asshole.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    He might set the record for the most amount of ignores in the least amount of time.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Trucidos is like herpes. Flares up every now and then, in the end goes away either on its own or with a little "encouragement." It's never truly cured, but more annoying than harmless. He often comes with a pal, like chlamydia, or in this case, Tex.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    We need founder to give us an IGNORE button
  • Jonsnow76
    4 years ago
    And as much as he posts his crap. He hasn’t the balls to respond to us.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    The only way he'll agree to buy a dance from a stripper is by first asking her who she's voting for and hoping she says the right answer. ... Or in this case, the left answer.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Yabba-Jabba is a troll profile set up recently by a poster that was already on this board. We just need to flush that person out. I don't think it's nicespice. She would have her other troll accounts support her on topics. This person is obviously super progressive. Is it Random ? 25 ? CJKent ?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I don’t like to comment on threads like this but @warrior the only people that would mistake me for progressive are ultra right wing pseudo conservatives
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    “The only way he'll agree to buy a dance from a stripper is by first asking her who she's voting for and hoping she says the right answer. ... Or in this case, the left answer.“ I was clubbing with yabba the other day. His strategy is to check arm pit hair - if she doesn’t shave there she is progressive enough for him
  • ime
    4 years ago
    It's same jerkoff that was Trucidos, Vhkicks, Trump for Prison. Now back and twice the jerkoff as Yabba-jabba and dems_rule.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ dems_rule is TXTittyFag. Same trolling insults, usually insulting women and homosexuals. How progressive is that, LOL. Tex is pathetic, but transparent.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Ha. Super funny that someone responded to my post advocating the ignore button by ignoring me. Cheers to whoever that was!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    South Carolina college student, stepfather fatally shot in head on front lawn over fender bender: reports [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion