tuscl

Dancer Hand jobs in the Main Room

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, August 21, 2020 7:52 AM
What would you do if a dancer walked up to you and grabbed and massaged your junk while asking if you wanted a dance, then says, "I won't give jack you off like these other girls will!".

40 comments

• Electronman
    4 years ago
    I'd be making a reservation to visit this mythical club. You may have a typo---- Should it read, "I want JUST jack you off like these other girls will??
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a standard day at Follies.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Regular thing at the places I go to.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Reminds me of the old brain teaser, “if Jack helped you on the horse would you help Jack off the horse?”
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    That happened to me at Tootsie's. She was fuckng hot, too! A light-skinned AA girl with blonde hair, perfect skin, and just barest outline of abs. She had her hand up my shorts and atroking my cock
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    fucking edit button. *stroking, and would not take "no VIP" for an answer.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "I won't jack you off like these other girls will" if i was faced with the same exact situation the only proper answer would have to, "ok. do me a favor: the next time i come back into this club keep your hands away from my cock and stay the fuck out of my way."
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Go to South Florida. It happens all the time. It's called the stripper handshake.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I thought that only happened in massage parlors.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There are clubs where this is a typical sales pitch for some dancers. At least, it used to be. We’ll see if this exists, post CoVid.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In the northeast it's called a Brazilian handshake.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ In Brazil it’s called a Nantucket Sleigh Ride LOL
  • RagingCeltik
    4 years ago
    I had a plastic Mexican give me a 5 second hummer in Stilettos near McAllen TX, while I was just sitting at a table on the main floor. She came over, sat down, said hi, then next thing I know her heads in my lap with my zipper undone. Bouncer had to have seen it but did nothing. Shocked me. That was her sales pitch. It was nice, but she was 40s and not one bit of her untouched by surgery. I had to pass. Not my type.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think I’d relax and enjoy the service. It’s been a difficult 5 months for dancing whores - and they need an opportunity to earn.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I have yet to have a dancer sneak a hand under my dress in the front room. The most I think I've gotten was a full on makeout session. And the girl didn't even offer a dance. She said she was just passing time waiting for another girl to pick up coke for her.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Uh-oh SJG's cult has captured Eve and converted her with a FMOS. Bastards!
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Worth it. She was pretty cute.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    First thing I would do is think shes full of (stripper)shit. Then depending, if she was hotter than the other strippers ask what she is doing there. If she is less attractive I would "advise" her she should be jacking off everyone, if not more.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I would take it if free as a tease. I’m not paying for a HJ at the bar though even I don’t sink that low
  • Hannathedog79
    4 years ago
    The only time I got the stripper handshake was a few years ago in Phoenix. Went to the VIP, got the full on BJ, lots of fondling wherever I wanted to go and needed some clean-up at the end. And she was really hot. I considered it a win.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    Or the Providence handshake!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    This is what ricky calls stroking managers
  • busta_nut
    4 years ago
    Humble brag.. Wackos.. under table BJ front room. Another time.. 2 dancers at my table.. one on either side of me.. getting double HJ while giving one 2 FIV and the other 1 in each.. . pre covid and raids...
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Funny enough, the makeout happened at Wackos too.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    luv it!
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    This reminds me of a time when a woman with a crooked smile and a phat azz sat next to me as I was drinking. She said nothing but looked me in the eyes and slid her hands into my pants. When she knew she had my full attention, she just angled her head toward the booths. I nodded and asked her name and she said, "Naughty." Surreal but real. I willing followed her into the booth for more explicit fun. Always admired her technique and boldness. Only word she spoke to me, pre-booth, was "Naughty." Inside the booth it was just moaning and a little yelping...oh wait, that was me!
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Plenty of DS do this at the COI clubs, it is known as the stripper handshake. For me the ones who greet this way were usually the less attractive dancers, so it was not something I wanted and I did not buy dances or go to the VIP room with any of them. Also when visiting TJ some BGs would gtab my package to start a conversation or offer arriba, since I liked picking my company (rather than my company picking me), I would just tell them they owe me a dollar tip.
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    If the woman doesn't fundamentally turn me on then I walk away. If I stay where I am, then I'm open to adventure. I'm very familiar with the stripper handshake. It's usually very easy to discourage anyone who doesn't interest you without it being a big deal. Of course there are outliers. It's more about how you, as a patron, come off that determines, in most cases, how a dancer will approach you.
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    Happened to me while I was serving in the military. It was in the social club on base where only serving personnel could attend, this female I worked fairly close to in my duties came across and started making out with me and wasted no time in reaching into my pants. How she and I didn't get into trouble I'll never know.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    So wait @crazyjoe, were you trying to say that she wasn’t going to jack you off in lapdances despite that she was already starting the process? Sounds like one of Rickster’s low volume dancers. 😝
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Nice: I’m sure she was only doing it because she takes care of her parents.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Did you tell her about your floater Joe?
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I had that happen many times. First time was with this very wholesome looking dancer compared to rest of the dancers. Shortly after she sits down she kept toying rubbing my crotch with her hand for a while we talked. Eventually she unzips my pants and plays with me for about a minute before she says, "I much more upstairs, and I promise you won't leave with blue balls once I am done, unlike with many dancers here."
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    How about FS in the main room? I haven't seen it, but a dancer told me an NBA player started it in the main room and finished the deed in the kitchen! I haven't even done that in a private kitchen, let alone a public kitchen.
  • BigPoppa99
    4 years ago
    ))Blatant brag, Maybe a year or two ago at Passions, after they just finished the renovations expanding the satellite Stage, right by the vip rooms. FS on the couch, we were both clothed; she bounced on my exposed cock, with her bikini bottoms slipped to the side. Plain as day. The place was so busy making it hard to tell anything Was going on. I was actually really nervous that I was surely gonna be thrown out! Her subdued low moaning. People passing by.. Relieved. I gave her a hundred and went back to the bar.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Did she have da flapper jack tiddys joe?
  • chimera422
    4 years ago
    Not uncommon behavior in very urban clubs in Philly. Man I miss them.....
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    PredragDr, haven't seen FS in the main room, but have seen blowjobs given a few times. In one long closed dive bar in Cleveland the dancer on stage leaned over the edge of the stage, unzipped the guys pants and gave him a blowjob for a minute or two.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit. luv it!
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Had that happen to me in a Mexican fichera bar (in the US). I bought a beer for one of the "staff", but complained to her when they charged be $22. I told her I could get a lap dance for that . So she grabbed by junk to show me why it was worth it. She was fun to talk to, but too heavy to be hot to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion