tuscl

Ranking by State?

CC99
Say yes to the sex industry!
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 8:25 PM
For once I'm not gonna talk about politics, and am gonna talk about... Strippers (crazy I know).

The thing most clear about this website is that not every state is equal in terms of mileage. It seems that Florida, Texas, New Jersey, California, Oregon, Michigan, and maybe Georgia? Have the best mileage while Tennessee and Washington DC have some of the worst.

So I propose making a ranking based on states that you have been to. For simplicity purpose we will only have three categories.

1. Good: Pretty much everywhere is full contact, two way touching, and extras are fairly easy to obtain. Strip club situation doesn't have to be perfect but its satisfactory.

2. Mixed bag: Some cities and counties have two way touching but there may be no extras available, and other cities and counties may not even offer two way touching. Either that, or it may be available at an unreasonably high price (still better than none at all though).

3. Don't bother: Complete nanny state where two way touching is prohibited everywhere and you might as well not even try to get extras.

For myself, all I can speak on with authority is the state of Virginia which I rate as "mixed bag."

40 comments

• 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    I forgot to mention Colorado and Utah are the highest mileage clubs.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    ^ oops wrong account 😣
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Ranking by state may be a bit too broad, since even in states like Florida in Michigan it depends on the city. So what I say below is going to be based more off the main large cities I have been to.

In order from good, to don't bother.

Florida: Good
    Michigan: Good
    Georgia: Mixed Bag
    Ohio: Mixed Bag
    Indiana: Mixed Bag
    Kentucky: Good
    Pennsylvania: Good
    New Jersey: Mixed Bag
    Minnesota: Don't Bother
    New York: Don't bother Although this is based only on the western part have never been to NYC.
    Tennessee: Don't bother
    Wisconsin: Don't bother
    Nevada: Don't bother
    Louisiana: Don't bother with a shot of Don't bother
    Washington DC: Don't bother with a shot of Don't bother, followed by a chaser of Don't bother, topped off with Don't bother.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Well, I started off with ordering, but gave up
  • Jerzyfam
    4 years ago
    East TN (Chatt) has that stupid 6ft law. West TN (Memphis) I've never been but from things I've seen online, they get down. Most DC clubs don't allow lap dances or if they do will cost you more than a few of the cars I've owned head a few miles over to PG, Maryland that has EI that gives good mileage. Philly also gives good mileage if you go to the right spot(s). Probably should just sort this database by mileage.

Colorado - I went out there to the Inverness for a work trip. I read reviews and nothing looked worth the drive. Maybe you guys know something that the reviews aren't saying?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I tend to view this country by its cities not states. A state can be a gigantic fucking area.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    states, Texas > Nevada > California.
    —-
    Nfw Nevada > Cali. COI is an eden of debauchery and if you’re looking for $20 lap dances with no extras but heavy grinding and OTP stick shifting (and sometimes more) believe it or not Cheetahs day shift in San Diego is incredible. Chock full of hot non inked Cali babes that would be hired immediately for the night shift at the Vegas Rhino.
  • 48-Cowboy
    4 years ago
    Why is colorado Mormons? I thought they were skiers?
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Yeah desertscrub, lets just stay in the hotel room and punch each others docks again 😉
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub

I used to be much more active on this site, I'm not nearly as active now. You can look at my discussion history if you don't believe me lol.

@Muddy

Yeah, states can be really big. But that's why I'm curious about it is because there's too many cities to get a good idea about how good the scene is in each one unless we are talking about very well known cities such as NYC, Detroit, and Miami.

So I'm thinking more in terms of states specifically to highlight what the "good" ones are and the "don't bother" ones are. If a state is a don't bother one then there won't be any point in doing research on its cities. If its a mixed bag then you will have to ask more about the specific cities, and if its good, you can feel pretty confident going anywhere.

So far, I think RL27's reply is the best one. Although I'm surprised to hear anywhere in Tennessee is good, I've mainly heard very negative things about the mileage there.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    I feel weird about putting Nevada in the don't bother category given that it is the only state that literally has legal brothels. But I think "mixed bag" is fair because the prices are so ridiculous they border on "don't bother."

Lumping Colorado and Utah together doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I mean Colorado was the first state to legalize marijuana and Utah will probably be the last lol.

I think I feel pretty safe putting Utah in the don't bother category lol but the jury is still out on Colorado.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Shouldn’t you be asking which state manufactures the best fuck pillow?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Ranking by city would be better. Strip club regulations and their enforcement are local matters. That's why Chicago is a terrible place for clubs but East Saint Louis is good.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sorry, but your metrics are awful and they don’t work.

Strip club interactions are determined at a low level, and classification by state is a horrible idea. It might make it seem simple - but to call it misleading is a huge understatement.

I have been to many NJ clubs - and they run the gamut - as some allow FS - and others allow for a HJ - and others are little action. Those are descriptions of clubs in 2 NJ counties - so you are trying to use a broad brush to paint a picture that can’t be painted that way.

You aren’t an analyst - as it’s obvious you don’t understand the application of metrics to reach a meaningful conclusion.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    Can you guys just answer like rl27 did to the best of your ability?
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ CC99
    Sure, I'd be happy to do that...
    EVERY STATE = MIXED BAG
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Even in good club towns there's a range of quality. Few towns have quality across the board anymore like Detroit metro (and it's been taking big hits). Take that out to the state level and people are right saying that all of them are a mixed bag. But if strip clubs were actually something I factored in then its Florida, Texas, and California then everywhere else as a place to visit.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Agree that it's a little tough to rank an entire state especially when local ordinances are factored in i.e. Detroit proper vs. the surrounding cities or the large disparities you see in the Tampa Bay area.... but, in my travels the top two are just that; Michigan and Florida.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Can you guys just answer like rl27 did to the best of your ability?

Sorry betacuck, I guess the TUSCL crowd is an obedient as your Asian pillow with a dickhole.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    *isnt

Ps @Heaving no worries man, try to get out to COI sometime, it’s great.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Not sure how helpful this will be but here goes
    States with a lot of experience
    Ohio - Mixed Bag
    Kentucky - Mixed Bag
    Indiana - Mixed Bag
    Tennessee - Mixed Bag
    Illinois - Mixed Bag
    West Virginia - Mixed Bag
    Pennsylvania - Mixed Bag

States with limited experience
    Michigan - Good based on only about 2-3 visits I've had
    New York - Don't bother unless you want to empty your bank account based on only 1 visit so others may disagree
    Arizona - Mixed Bag based on 3-4 trips
    Texas - Good but based on only 1 trip so others may disagree
    Florida - Good based on only 2 trips so others may disagree
    Virginia - Don't bother but based on only 1 trip so others may disagree
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Illinois.... EXCELLENT... oops. GOOD
    TN .. Don’t Bother
    KS .... mixed bag
    MO ... don’t bother
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    "states, Texas > Nevada > California.
    —-
    Nfw Nevada > Cali. COI is an eden of debauchery "

That's what I was thinking. Heaving, when you put together that order, I'm guessing when you thought of CA, you were thinking SF or something. Nevada -- at least as represented by Vegas -- is most a "don't bother" state, IMO (at least if you're a PL rather than a "Woooo! Vegas!!!" guy). I haven't been to COI, but every firsthand PL report makes it sound awesome
  • beaverbandit
    4 years ago
    Michigan-outskirts of Detroit-Excellent
    Indiana-Kokomo, Indianapolis-Good
    Ohio- lame
    Kentucky-Lexington- Very Good Louisville-Good
    Illinois-Washington Park-Excellent
    Florida- Orlando-terrible
    Miami, Tampa, W. Palm Beach-Pompano Beach Very Good to Excellent
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Every state has high mileage and low mileage clubs. High mileage ones are just clubs with more desperate stripper hoes.
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    Seems like the South and the Mid-West is getting covered pretty well.

Looking forward to @Skibum's rankings, he should know more about the New England area.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Ok. So the low down for my area. I have had full service all over Illinois. I have had damn near full service even in MO. Close in KS. Yep, ILLINOIS for the WIN!!!!
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    But are the clubs any good in Illinois? Just so we're clear, I don't equate some dudes getting their dicks wet to whether the clubs are any good. That's not a negative, but there are plenty of horrible clubs where girls are down to get down. Just like there's plenty of times I drove past the Block in Baltimore on my way to Players Club or (crazy to say it now) Excape.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    East cape pony is fantastic! WiseGuys has very hot dancers (or whatever they call themselves). The high end clubs have hot dancers, but not all the good stuff.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    When I want a fantastic time, IL is my go to without reservation!
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @Nidan

It sounds to me like everywhere in Illinois except Chicago is good? Is two way touching lap dances common outside of Chicago?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    UHM are more the exception than the norm. Also many guys can't or won't cum in their own pants, so extra contact is only marginally more useful. If all clubs were judged based solely on these metrics then there would probably be far fewer clubs.

I've had a good time in a number of the states that some are complaining about, including WI, OH, TN and, of course, NY. I've done countless clubbing and OTC in NY over the years. During my last trip to WI I found the hottest OTC girl I've landed in a while. In OH my OTC date joined me for drinks at the hotel bar before a nice time upstairs. In TN I hooked up with the first girl I've ever been naked with who had freckles head to toe.

But even beyond OTC, I enjoyed my time with each of these girls ITC, with drinks and fun banter, before the OTC option ever materialized. That alone would have been enough. A good club experience is about a lot more than just a blow and go.

But I will agree about DC. I get so bored in those clubs because it's a pure spectator sport. I also can't club in VA with their alcohol and clothing restrictions - it's positively oppressive.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @cc9. Um. 2 way is the rule! FS is very common in my experience.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    In my limited geographical experience.

Bay Area has the friendliest girls

Los Angeles lots of dumb thots

Reno down to earth thots

Vegas easiest place to date dancers
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    I recall a lot of people saying South Carolina is one of the best states. But maybe that's just because of Juice having infamous stripper powers.
  • MrEddyG
    4 years ago
    If you’re down by S. California just go to Tijuana. If you’re in the north east, definitely go to Quebec
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub you can get a lot more than just a handjob in both Louisville and Lexington which is why I always laugh when you call all of Kentucky a "no fly zone." I do probably 40-50% of my clubbing in Louisville and at many of the clubs FS is on the menu for a reasonable price. Lexington has it on the menu as well but it is higher priced and less widely available.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I was going to stop through Louisville a few years back, but spent too much time in another town and had to just drive through. Maybe it goes back on the list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Florida has multiple areas with good to descent SCing (Jacksonville, Daytona, Cocoa Beach, Miami/South-FL, Tampa/Pasco-county)

Texas also has several good SCing areas (Dallas, Austin, Houston), although extras don't seem prevalent

Other states seem to have mostly one good area of SCing which are def worthwhile hitting but if one is talking about whole states ...
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    New York = redirect to Ontario
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion