Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chicago burbs chick

stanlee

Illinois

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone recall a suburban lady that used to frequent here and post some extremely suggestive photos? Somehow I recall her maybe working in a massage type environment. If I could link to her pics I would. Might have caught her on match . Com. Blonde. Buge hoobs. Lots of open mouth on knees type pics. Just trying to make sure my dick doesn’t fall off after I fuck her. Anyone recall this special lady.??

Will post photos if I can figure this out.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

I think Blondebombshell is whpnyoi are referring to. Her account was deleted and she came back temporarily under a different screen name. I can't remember what it was though

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

BBBc I think you’re right. That sounds familiar. Thanks!

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I think she got thrown out of her apartment.

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Probably. But she hasn’t hit me up for cash yet so that’s a plus

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Didn't she also have a Go Fund Me type page?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Yeah she wasn’t a dancer she was a straight p4p backpage gal and trying to act as if she wasn’t.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Assuming I've got it right who OP is referring to, she was originally blndebombshell, or something like that, then resurfaced as Lil Jayne Doe: tuscl.net

W
wallanon
•

lol. I thought this thread was spam, but now that you guys mention it I do remember her old account.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Decline got it right. When she came back it only took a few posts for me to realize it was the same girl.

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Well she’s on match if anyone wants a shot

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

I thought maybe he was looking for Mamasan.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement