tuscl

Chicago burbs chick

stanlee
Illinois
Sunday, August 2, 2020 10:26 PM
Does anyone recall a suburban lady that used to frequent here and post some extremely suggestive photos? Somehow I recall her maybe working in a massage type environment. If I could link to her pics I would. Might have caught her on match . Com. Blonde. Buge hoobs. Lots of open mouth on knees type pics. Just trying to make sure my dick doesn’t fall off after I fuck her. Anyone recall this special lady.?? Will post photos if I can figure this out.

12 comments

• BBBC
    4 years ago
    I think Blondebombshell is whpnyoi are referring to. Her account was deleted and she came back temporarily under a different screen name. I can't remember what it was though
  • stanlee
    4 years ago
    BBBc I think you’re right. That sounds familiar. Thanks!
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    I think she got thrown out of her apartment.
  • stanlee
    4 years ago
    Probably. But she hasn’t hit me up for cash yet so that’s a plus
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    Didn't she also have a Go Fund Me type page?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Yeah she wasn’t a dancer she was a straight p4p backpage gal and trying to act as if she wasn’t.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Assuming I've got it right who OP is referring to, she was originally blndebombshell, or something like that, then resurfaced as Lil Jayne Doe: [view link]
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    lol. I thought this thread was spam, but now that you guys mention it I do remember her old account.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Decline got it right. When she came back it only took a few posts for me to realize it was the same girl.
  • stanlee
    4 years ago
    Well she’s on match if anyone wants a shot
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    I thought maybe he was looking for Mamasan.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion