tuscl

Gift for ATF on first day back

Saturday, August 1, 2020 9:51 AM
So I miss my ATF a lot and I’m thinking of bringing her a gift whenever I see her again at the club. I’m hoping that the clubs near me open up sometime in the next month or two. I’m guessing not a lot of other guys are doing anything like this but does anybody have any suggestions for something I could bring her? Thanks.

21 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Here's what I took, maybe not the most original or unique but it was appreciated considering the shutdown (also partially suggested on StripperWeb). Box of Ferrero Rocher that we ended up sharing after entertaining, a custom made "missed you" card with photos reflecting her interests from Walgreens and 2 Franklins that she insisted be applied to entertainment. Goodluck, if she's really an ATF, she will appreciate that you missed her enough to bring something.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    💰 💰 💵 💵
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    I think the best thing you could do is spend a lot and make it a great first day back. If that isn't an option, then you gotta treat it like any other gift. Make it something relevant to her interests and personal. But you can't go wrong with Eve's suggestion.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Jammaster; Roses 🌹 and Chocolates 🍫 and a “I missed you” Romantic card telling her how much you missed her. And of course spend “quality time” with her and tip her well.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    if i'm going to be spending $1000 on my fave NO visit will ever be QUICK. fuck that.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    if your fave likes you and you give her a grand i guarantee you that she will cancel the remainder of her shift, split and then hang with you until the very next day or two.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Gift small, spend big. Something fun, something to remember. [view link] NAAAASTY
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Mostly I’d suggest you don’t bring anything as any (honest) dancer would tell you it’s a waste of time. But if you feel that you have a different type of relationship going on then keep it small, simple and relatively inexpensive. I’m in the habit of giving women in general a sterling silver pendant and telling them truthfully that I was thinking about them when I saw it and bought it thinking they might like it. It is something that lasts and/or that they can easily give away to someone else if they so choose rather than just throwing it away. Whatever you do, do NOT bring in flowers or chocolate or a cute card and for fuck sake don’t bring in all three. NOTHING says Pathetic Loser more than that and the trash bin in the dressing room is already full of such “romantic” shit.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    The only gift she really wants is cash. Fill a small suitcase with hundred dollar bills and smile as you see the look of pure joy on her face as she opens it.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    If youre just a customer a card will just get tossed out and a gift won't mean much. She'll appreciate cash more than anything
  • Jammaster
    4 years ago
    Yea I was thinking more along the lines of something besides cash because I’d be spending a lot in the club on this particular day but I don’t think I’m gonna get anything anymore.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Jammaster smart thinking. The best gift for a dancer is cash. If you get her roses, chocolates and a card with your true feelings - you will move to one of the highest levels of PL known to man - possibly RIL status.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    A big mistake PLs make is to give a romantic gift to someone whom they are not romantically involved with. An ATF is not a significant other and while the línes get easily blurred, keeping this in mind wll save PLs heartache and money. At most, I would tip a little more than the Pre Covid amount.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    That's pathetic - she's not your girlfriend - to her you're just a revenue $tream no matter how she act$ in front of you when/because you're spending $$$ on her. 1) it's hard to know what adults want/need in terms of a gift 2) if it's a not expensive gift, likely she'll toss it or give it to someone else, in order to get rid of it - if it's an expensive gift likely she'll sell it for cash Most of these girls already have an S.O. outside the club - the guy in the club is just her ATM, not her love-interest. If she's with you in the club b/c you spend $$$ on her then you're just an ATM w/ legs; don't compound the PLness by thinking she's your GF or thinking she feels about you the way you feel about her b/c you are only as good as your $$$ - she's "in love" with your wallet, not you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ it's a business relationship; nothing more - one enjoys for what it is like any other service one pays for
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Those two posts Papi just wrote is the real shit that should be pinned to the top of the discussion list, fuck that club open shit. Damn man, how do so many guys not realize this? That girl doesn't give a flying fuck about you or your gifts. Just keep the money flowing. And whatever pleasure you get from her she better keep it up. It's a symbiotic relationship. And that's ok. Just don't try to make the situation what it isn't. Ain't nothing romantic about the shit.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    what PL's are doing by giving gifts and money that is outside of the usual dance/vip transaction is that they are trying to buy the emotions of the girls to lean towards their way. all girls can see through that shit and tend to view that as a major turnoff. give a girl little extra more than normally pre-covid, giving them a grand, a nice pendant, etc? why? it's not going to change how that girl is going to feel about that PL emotionally/romantically.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I plan on getting an hour worth of dances from each of my favorites, either as straight lap dances, with as much of a break as she wants, or an hour VIP, whichever is better for her.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Not going to pile on. Cash is going to be what someone who works in a cash business is looking for after a downturn in business. I've given a gift to exactly one dancer at the club. It wasn't something I set out to do, but I know she kept it. She wasn't my ATF at the time but ended up with the title. If you feel like getting her a gift other than cash, who are any of us to judge? The OP has already said that he's rethought the gift idea, but in general I'd suggest a gift that's not too extravagant and is easy to carry. If you expect it to be kept, that is. Stuff for work is obvious but helpful. Better clubs have shops for stuff like that. If you go the outfit route, just be aware that horny dudes are gonna be ruining whatever you buy.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Buy her a corvette c8 zr1. She just may fuck you in it. And that's hotter than cherry red?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion