tuscl

what are you doing when the clubs are closed.

Frankie Jay
for just 50 cents a day, less than a cup of coffee, you can sponsor an out of work stripper and see all nude content on onlyfans
so what are all you retired guys with closed clubs doing with all your free time...besides messaging me around the clock lol. are you converting all that strip club money into tesla stocks like JuiceBox69 or do you have other hobbies to keep you busy.

I keep changing up my flower garden. I had a vision all year of what I wanted it to look like, and I think I finally got there. I'm so happy.

-Frankie

24 comments

• winex
    4 years ago
    I'm just waiting for you to get here for that BJ you promised me.

• Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    I've made my way through about 40 of you so far. but unfortunately Winex I'm going in alphabetical order, so it's gonna take me a while to get to you lol

she says as 600 new users register with usernames starting with A lol
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Those 600 users were all me. I plan on keeping you busy.

OK, I'll give you a straight answer.

The pandemic hasn't slowed down anything for me. I work from home these days, so I guess I save about 40 minutes a day of driving time.

Outside of that, I've been playing around with Generative Adversarial Networks. I have an idea for a mobile app that I am experimenting with.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I wish I could have a flower garden, but I do not have a green thumb. The only thing I can keep alive are succulents/cacti. Only because they're borderline immortal anyway.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I have been learning new songs on my ukulele and attending zoom meetings of my fly fishing club.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve - keeping cactus alive in Florida sounds like a talent to me. It would be no big deal if you were in Arizona. But cactus don't really like the climate where you live.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ There are two people I know that live near the beaches that have big cacti growing in their front lawn, and they've been there for years. If part of it dies, it eventually grows a new piece.

As for me, I just have a bunch of small potted cacti that sit by the window. I spritz them with water maybe once every other week, and they've been thriving for over a year now. I can't do that with any other plant.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Wasting time mostly. Just wasting it on other things now.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Eve - watering once every other week may be a bit too often. It's certainly more often than cactus in the wilds of the desert in Arizona ever see.

But cactus do everything slow.

They grow slow. They die slow.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Not full-on watering, just spritz. Like one or two sprays from a bottle.

So I guess to answer Frankie's question, trying to learn how not to kill every plant I touch.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    I’m spending a lot of time watching YouTube videos from around the world and waiting - impatiently.

It’s amazing what can be found if you keep your eyes open. For instance in the video below one of my favorite sweethearts makes an appearance. Take a look at the girl in the dark purple dress with the big smile between 1:41 and 2:00. I’m pretty sure that the guy holding her hand is her uncle, or brother or just a friend, or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaV3Jk_1…
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Eve
    I had 1 that was taking the sun like a champ and just last week it started dying on me and I have no idea why. I have this fountain that I think some wasps have built a home inside and my friend sprayed some wasp spray and that's the only thing we can think of that killed it, but all the plants around it were fine. Anyway, even I lose a couple of them each year.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Been messing with SA, but I got caught unprepared and didn't get any stripper #s worth keeping. I miss those PHX strippers
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    clubs still open here ;)

NAAAASTY
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Naaasty, is your name pronounced anything like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9etMxB8…

lol
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    desertscrub BBBC sent me a message earlier and he said you're into other types of stuff than banging female strippers. hopefully he's mistaken. lol

it was an odd message, but I'm glad I didn't delete it because I can now put a profile name to his description lol
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    @frankiejay lol of course :)

or when you're handing out my bjs you can say it like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK9QHWvT…

NAAAASTY

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    clubs are not closed here, but not going clubbing while hosting my Mom (surgery on Monday) and cases going up.
    So, basic retirement stuff. couple of fixes around the house, garderning, training a new puppy. Just got back from 8 days (trailer) camping in woods along rivers. Had more social interaction with fellow campers than we have had around town. Shared a cool river pool in hot sun with a couple who also swim high and naked. Was really nice to talk to someone new.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ living the Dream!
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Well, living the dream would mean we could have shared the same toke, they would have been a bit slimmer, and enjoyed in-water wrestling 😀
    But the grown-up conversation/ interaction was fun and interesting.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’m just hanging out at my 900 square foot dive looking at all the old collection of stuff i should be selling. but it’s hard to get myself in gear with the 110 degree arizona heat. and the closest strip club and ladies is a hundred miles away. not sure if they’re open either.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    (but a couple of days in tijuana was fun two weeks ago.)
  • Frankie Jay
    4 years ago
    Jascoi, you should virtually visit me in onlyfans land. I have some videos that might give you more of a reason to not go through your old stuff. Or maybe after you see me you'll need the money and it will encourage you to sell it all. lol

There are some other tuscl people that are following me, and I think most of them have been happy with me so far. Except maybe Rick who I blocked after I felt he was being mean to me.

www.onlyfans.com/frankiejay420
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Rebuilt 1,000 square feet of gardens; hiked; golfed; strip clubbed; played poker; went out to eat by the water; its summer; same ole, same ole....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion