tuscl

Why is ARod tapping 50 year old pussy?

Ain't gonna end well. 10 years from now he's gonna be 55 with half a billion dollars and then that JLo ass is gonna be in it's 60's. On the other side of that JLo is in a relationship with one of the biggest cheaters in sports history, she thinks this is gonna work out? If I was ARod I would buy up every whorehouse in Puerto Rico and ride life out from there. And btw if I need to take my ass to the E! channel just go ahead and give it to me straight.

22 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Normally I wouldn't care but these two people might be buying my fucking baseball team, so color me somewhat concerned. Even with a McCourt like divorce, it can never be as bad as the Wilpons, so that is a relief for me.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    That's very jaded Muddy. JLo is a fine looking woman and he may love her. Besides, how do you know that he isn't getting a little trim on the side already?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Right now sure I could buy that. But talk to me in 2030. Super rich athlete with already questionable integrity. Yeah I'll take the under on that.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    1. Don’t worry A-Rod and JLo aren’t buying the Mets. They have millions (lots) but that still is not billions. After A-Rob sued MLB, the commissioner, etc over the ‘roids they sure as hell aren't going to let him buy a team a decade later.

JLo is one of the hottest women on the planet over the age of 40. She doesn’t age. I would live in a one bedroom apartment and ride the bus to work everyday for the rest of my life if I woke up to that every morning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Her relationships/marriages seem to last as long as a bag of Doritos in the hands of Juice - A-Rod probably doesn't need to worry about a long relationship given her track-record
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    she has to be insane. she already has been married three times. you would figure after two times she should have figured out that this marriage thing she is just not good at.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    She also gets married-to/involved-with knuckleheads (and she too is a knucklehead despite her success) - so it's a marriage/relationship made in knucklehead-heaven
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Business. Possibly love, but definitely business. Hope it works out.

Nothing wrong with people being happy together.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Their each other's trophy spouse. Like dugan says, he probably has side chicks. That's if all the roids haven't destroyed his testicles.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I think J Lo has aged very well - but she seems like a prima donna. A Roid is possibly a bigger prima donna than her. So, they might deserve each other.

Why get married at this point? It’s only going to end poorly. Remember Ben Affleck? He was engaged to J Lo for a bit.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Never much cared for her. Sort of has that chameleon look about her. Met him years ago at a college baseball game. Seemed he thought he was to good to talk with normal "peons".
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Never thought JLo was attractive or talented.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    She has her own money. Maybe they're just having fun for a while and they got married for the tax benefit.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    People who fall in love don't plot it out. It just happened.
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    If you look at old video of JLO when she was a dancer on In Living color show, she was a plain jane. It wasn't until later years that she started becoming a sex symbol, money, money!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Arranged marriage for publicity? It will end like Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    IMO JLo was slimmer and much hotter when she was young.
    First time I ever saw her was in the movie U-Turn and I thought she was hot. Only time in my life that I wanted to be Sean Penn. Great movie BTW for those that haven't seen it.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Gents the answer is simple. Based on JLos celebrity rank, a solid A lister, combined with average acting, dancing, and singing skills, means thatvshe is probably a master cocksmith and that skill has helped her reach her level of fame and bag a billionaire. In other words, Jenny from the block sucks a mean cock.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Is ARod straight?
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    She swallows side cock and he has side pussy, so they are set for the next 25 years.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    A-roid is as straight as Juice!
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    J Lo still looking good. But got damn 50 is some dried up pussy.

NAAAASTY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion