tuscl

favorite alcholic drink...In oreder from top to bottom

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, July 29, 2007 4:40 PM
Rum and coke Vodka and coke. Yes I know that his is an odd one. Bloody Mary Bloody Mary made with tequila. Margarita. The real one In a stem glass without ice. Margarita on the rocks ( fucking Americans) but not frozen. Tequila sunrise. Martini. You already know how I like them. Gin and tonic Tom Collins ( gin of course) a vodka Collins is made with vodka. Tequila shots. rarely but has to be Sausua Blanco. Scotch on the rocks. The only way I will drink them but prefer not to. Beer, wine etc, only as a last resort. I Almost forgot tequila and grapefruit juice on a hot day. Do you think that T--- will prefer strawberry bubble bath to rum?

18 comments

• ozymandias
    17 years ago
    I'm incredibly boring in this regard - scotch and water, or sometimes neat if it's good scotch. I prefer Jameson. Of course, strip clubs seldom have any good scotches, or good anything for that matter ;) I like good wines, but I would never in a million years order wine in a strip club sine (i) they always carry crap labels for the markup, (ii) they have no clue how to serve it and (iii) all the smoke interferes with the flavor in the miraculous event they have a good wine. Champagne? I'll leave that to the "ballers". The girls I know would rather have $200 stuffed in their garters, not poured down their gullets lol. So yeah, scotch. Yawn ;) O.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Jameson is Irish. Wars have started over less.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    Hah, yes, I should specify Jameson "Whiskey" to differentiate from Scotch "whiskey". Perhaps I should amend my answer to say I prefer "whiskeys", including Scotch but including and especially the Irish whiskey Jameson. We have enough wars at the moment, no need for another ;) O.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Single Malt 18 year old scotch neat in a snifter. Rarely found in a club unless seriously upscale Beer After that IMHO it's all downhill from there
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I typically don't drink mixed drinks... I'm usually a shot guy, or beer... but here's a mixed drink that I spent many a drunk college night drinking... Also, when I'm in a club or OTCing, I try to keep my head clear, so I will usually drink very little alcohol - if at all. R & R (I coined the name)... it's rum and ROOT BEER. Try it! As for shots, my current ranking is; Patron (my ATF got me started on it - never heard of it before that) Crown (my prev-ATF got me started on it - hey, I see a pattern here...) Bacardi Rum (if I want to impress, I'll have the 151 variety) Other than that, I drink Coors Light. When staying sober, I'll have a SoBe if available, if not Red Bull... or Rockstar... or any energy drink.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    In rder of preference - A great dry red wine (eg. Stag's Leap cab) A good dry red wine A good dry chardonnay An OK dry red wine Yuengling or Canadian beer Mexican beer Gin and tonic
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Just yankin' your chain ozyman. Favorites from top to bottom would include several different styles and brands of beer, but I'll try to narrow it down. Paulaner Lager or Dortmunder Newcastle Brown Ale Single malt scotch Other assorted beers Cognac Wine Port
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    Gentleman, Scotch is a whisky, not a whiskEy. If it's Irish, it's a whiskEy. If it's from Canada, it's a whisky. And last but not least, if American it's whiskEy....now that I've confused myself and everyone else--lol 1)I like scotch whisky-- Oban is one of my favorites, never seen it in a strip club. 2) In summer, it's gin-- Beefeater martini up extra dry extra olive. 3) Wine, Port-- too many to name 4) Beer-- after a round of golf, if it's cold-- I like it. 5) Lastly, if you're picking up our tab, anything behind the bar- I like it.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    White Wines Grey Goose & Red Bull Beer (preferably German) Pepsi or Coke Jaeger Bombs
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Miller lite first. Bottled water if I can't get that (blue laws at certain times) After that it becomes a matter of persuasion. If a nice looking female is trying to get me to try a drink she already has, I may go along and taste it if I don't know what it tastes like.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Beer (preferably mexican) Silver Patron Tequila (shot) Southern Comfort & Diet Coke Bathtub gin Jaeger bombs....oy.....what we used to call "instant panty removers" in college. I've only recently starting drinking them occasionally again. Brought back some nice blurry memories. Cheers!
  • elemental23
    17 years ago
    patron tequila shots cuervo tequila shots tanqueray (gin) and tonic royal flush (crown and some type of red juice) grey goose and hypnotic (this will mess you up in a hurry) Basically don't do beer and wine. Also no salt no lime with the tequila shots, unless there is a reason for it ie: Body Shots :)
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    LongIslandTea, Bicardi & Coke, Budlight
  • tom66
    17 years ago
    bud longneck mgd bottle coors light tecate scotch and water jack and water
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    1. BURBON, most clubs I freequent will at least have Jim Beam. Knobb Creek or Makers Mark if you are lucky! 2. RUM almost always in mixed drinks unless they have something extra special. 3. NEVER EVER BEER - bad alergey, would rather drink my own piss. 4. SHOT GIRLS - whatever garbage they are serving, they have a special place in my heart.
  • ralphyboy
    17 years ago
    Port Any fine, rare or small label beer (porters, stouts, ales, all good) Never anything hard, 'cept my unit, if I'm lucky. Oh, and a pocket full of pretzels since I never imbibe w/o eating. Slows you down, soaks it up, and you'll be driving later, right?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    From a dancer I met recently champagne, it's her favorite, she likes liquor as well but not tequila.
  • kcquestor
    17 years ago
    Vodka and tonic (prefer Ketel One) Rum and Coke (add lime juice for a Cuba libre) Tequila and Coke tequila on the rocks if they have a good selection SoCo and Coke Wheat beer most any pilsner beer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion