tuscl

When You're Getting A (Legit) Massage

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Saturday, July 18, 2020 10:31 AM
And the masseuse tells you to strip down to your comfort level before they start, do you keep your undies/towel on or strip to your birthday suit? I need answers for a science experiment.

37 comments

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You dont get to see my junk unless you're going to play with it. Boxers on for legit massages.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    ^^^
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Am I missing something here? How can you have a "legit" massage with your underwear on?
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I am comfortable with my nakedness. Massages are good.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I personally get down to my underwear. Generally, I prefer my back/shoulder area to get the most attention. I do remember getting a couples massage with someone who was my boyfriend at the time, like 4 years ago. We were both in the same room together. My masseuse was a young Hispanic male, and for whatever reason, he was massaging my butt area for a good five minutes. I’m sure he was using professional and therapeutic judgement there.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Butt nekkid for me. When I first started getting massages I left my underwear on, but that was modesty bordering on a hangup. Once I went sans chones I never looked back. I do always request a female CMT.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If it's legit, and I have done those I just keep my underwear on. Backpain can be such a motherfucker sometimes you just mind is elsewhere sometimes.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I just let it it all go. If she is comfortable I am as long as she does not get alarmed if I go full or half mast.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Legit massages are the only kind that I’ve ever been interested in. Many years ago I had two incredibly talented girls that I alternated going to at least weekly. I lost contact when life got in the way and though I tried to find a replacement by sampling several other masseuses, none were ever good enough. So I stopped even trying to find a good massage until three years ago when I was seeking relief for chronic pain. She was fantastic, fixed my pain and I’ve made her quite wealthy from the many massages that I’ve since had (always legit). To the original question, the answer has always been naked as the day I came into the world but currently covered with a towel that she uses strategically for her comfort more so than mine. Though she has taken the occasional peek.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I get naked.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I get them more often now since my car accident back in February. I feel a lot better after just one deep tissue session compared to how I feel after 30 days straight of chiropractic treatment. And I've always gone nude. I know that they know that there's nothing weird about it and I don't like fabric to hinder their work (or soak up any oils). @Spice. Funny enough, out of the many masseuses I've met, there was only one that seemed oddly interested in my booty area, and it was a female... a cute one, at that. I actually got nervous.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I love getting a real massage. Usually, the masseuse will direct you as to what to do. I am very comfortable with getting naked. But I think the girl giving the massage doesn't want to give the wrong message.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I left my boxers on the last time I got one
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I wear a g-string
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    For a massage therapist, I kept my under ware on. Even so she moved it aside so she could get a real good rub on my butt cheeks. Next time I may go nude. It was a couples massage with my wife in the same room. We both got women to massage us. My other experiences were with FBSM and I had no problem being nude.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Birthday suit. CMT Female masseuse only, that are specialized in Eastern massage therapy techniques that offer a healing approach that is rooted in energy balancing within the body.
    4 years ago
    If your male and wear women’s panties you’ll have something to talk about. Even more if they are crotchless.
  • TxVegas
    4 years ago
    I always get a female therapist. I am OK with totally nude.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    So there's a chance Papi may or may not be a male stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I tried to apply for a male-stripper job but was told I didn't qualify (I assume they meant from the waist down - I guess just having a beautiful mind wasn't enough)
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Who on this site gets a legit massage? I give Mamisan a big hug and kiss - and I strip down -
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Cash, you strip down . . . by how much?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Eve - I only leave my money belt, socks and loafers on. I’m impossible to resist! Lol!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I'm still stuck on "legit" lol.
  • gawker
    4 years ago
    A couple of years ago my ATF was living with me and said that she knew a customer from her club who would massage the feet of all the tired dancers, that he was a licensed masseuse and did home visits. She called him and he said he’d come right over and give her a full massage for $75. He arrived and was a little bit surprised but set up his table, she entered wearing a robe and I stepped into the next room. I could hear them talking softly and she called out for me to join them. She was face down on the table with a thong on. All 3 of us talked and he finished her back and had her move to be on her back. Yes, they’ve been surgically enhanced but she truly has beautiful breasts. He looked at me, raised one eyebrow in a questioning way. I looked at her and she grinned and I nodded and he massaged her shoulders, her arms, her breasts and then her thighs. His hands moved high on the inside of her naked legs in a swirling manner. I could see the cameltoe and he turned to me again. I looked at her and she didn’t make eye contact, so I shook my head “no” and he finished with massaging her lady parts. He the asked if I’d like one, so I got nude and he showed her how to give a good massage. One of them stroked my junk and my face was buried and I couldn’t tell which one and she still won’t tell me. Maybe in bed tonight ....
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i get naked. any massage.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    I go with nothing but the towel and always hope the (legit) massage turns into more.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Nude.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I let the therapist tell me what level of undress they recommend. A good LMT / CMT is harder to find than a sex partner, so I never test their boundaries.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Naked.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Naked and raw.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I prefer to be naked and steam broiled.
  • georgebailey
    4 years ago
    ^^Justin gets it. A great massage therapist is difficult to find and I always ask. If I'm going every week or every other week, this is a long term arrangement and I want them as comfortable as I am.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Fully nude. My experience is with lower back and sciatic issues it works better. Licensed therapists aren’t gonna go inside/under boxers or adjust your clothing. They will adjust the blankets as needed to cover but allow their access First time was a bit self conscious because the girl I go to is quite attractive but junior has behaved
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    I wear my suit of armor and just have them oil me down! :)
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    Nude is fine...a professional masseuse will cover your private parts with a towel massages leading to fucking it doesn't matter lol.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Nude. If the masseuse adds a towel, I'll mention that I'm comfortable without the "draping."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion