tuscl

Danica Patrick and Aaron Rodgers split after 2 yrs

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Friday, July 17, 2020 8:09 AM
Well, I guess Aaron finally believes his mom's advice - "Avoid fast women!” 🏎️🏎️😵🥴

28 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    Seems like a decent guy on the front, but behind the scenes seems like such a dick.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    i heard kesselowki is a free agent after this racing season. think team penske will hire her to replace him and wreck some more cars?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    The driver is the biggest key to success in NASCAR other than the owner. If seeing Danica unable to achieve much success should prove that this is a demanding sport, because her owner has the resources and still couldn’t pull out one victory. She needs to go back to Indy or go cart racing if she wants to continue. As far as her personal life, good luck as an aging woman before the bloom falls off her rose.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Does anyone still have that sex tape she did when she was 19?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Rodgers is an NFL QB making 30MM a year. He has opportunities wherever he goes. He probably just wants some variety. Danica is cute. But life is short.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    He's a dick, like her much better.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    In the gossip world, it’s assumed this relationship was an arrangement for publicity. Nothing real about it.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    I thought he was with Olivia Munn, who is much hotter. Damn I guess I am not doing enough homework on celebrity dating.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There is a claim that gay celebrities, who are not out, commonly enter into contracts with female celebrities agreeing to “date” for a period of time. Details are spelled out. Compensation is specified. They both get positive publicity. Reminds me of the time Mike Douglas asked Liberace how he managed to stay single all those years. Anyway, that’s what I read.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    years back if word out was that if someone was a fag they would get real hurt real bad on the football field, whether in game time or even in practice. i wonder if some of today's players still have that mindset as those years back.
  • JimGassagain
    4 years ago
    Isn’t Olivia Munn with Jason Sadeikis?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ^ back in 2014. Olivia apparently gets around. My favorite clip of her was from Craig Ferguson when she told him it isn’t cheating if you “ take it in the ass” ( bleeped out, but lip reading reveals it.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^. I love Craig Ferguson interviews. How does he get these women to be so naughty ?
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    YAWN!
  • TippingDollars
    4 years ago
    My girls thinks he's gay but in hiding.
  • WillMunny
    4 years ago
    @JimGassagain Sudekis is married to Olivia Wilde (best remembered as the bisexual "13" on House). [view link] Olivia Munn started as a presenter on G4TV and The Daily Show, moving up to larger acting roles like HBO's The Newsroom and Psylocke in X-Men: Apocalypse. [view link] Munn and Rodgers were together for several years before breaking up (haven't heard any reliable reports of her dating anyone else seriously since). Danica was a major step down for Rodgers but my read on him is the same as Shailynn's.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    There was something really strange when Rodgers and Munn were dating. He basically cut off his family because they objected so strongly to her. She has this "I might really be psychotic" vibe about her. I get the same vibe from Aubrey Plaza. Is it an act, or an act that it is an act? That said I would do either of them and take my chances with the Sharon Stone knife under the bed.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Rodgers also has a disconnect with his Packer teammates. ESPN didn’t rate him in the top 50 players because of this tension with his team.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Maybe she is a cult.
  • snowtime
    4 years ago
    I also agree that Aaron Rogers presents a clean image in public, but sounds like a spoiled jerk when not on camera. But he certainly can through an accurate long pass.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    He definitely seemed to have some problems but he did do a good job of keeping them out of public view. I never really heard why but he seemed totally unable to get along with his family and brother in particular if I remember right.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    @goldmonger: Not to be picky, but Sharon Stone kept an ice pick under the bed.....yeah, ok. I'm being picky 😄
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If I’m an NFL Quatrrback I’m getting a seriously hot girl not somebody who is just hot for racing. Rodgers is a dickhead so fuck him anyway
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Rodgers stats were so/so last year. He is beginning a slow decline. That’s one of the reasons the Pack moved up to draft a QB.
  • WillMunny
    4 years ago
    @goldmongerATL Rodgers has been vague at best about his family estrangement, but Munn has been pretty explicit in saying that the story she was the cause of a split is BS. Paraphrasing her side of things, not only was Rodgers already not talking to his parents before they started dating, she also tried to encourage him to mend fences. Nothing Rodgers has said contradicts that, and more tellingly, his family estrangement continued well after he & Munn broke up. So draw what conclusions you will. As for Olivia's personality, I think she's a lot smarter and more ambitious than most people's first impression would suggest. She also seems to be "crazy" in the sense we often use to describe strippers - a wild side that can be tough to keep up with, but if you can stay in the saddle it's the ride of a lifetime 😎
  • TxVegas
    4 years ago
    Olivia is hot. Danica is just ok.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    He’s a great QB - and it seems appropriate for a famous gay dude to play for the Packers. If only he was a Tight End...lol! Danica is an average driver at best - but she is marketable because of her looks and gender. If she was a middle of the road athlete in a female sport - she wouldn’t be famous. I’m sure neither is easy to live with - so it was probably only a matter of time before one of them cried uncle!
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I never heard the gay talk about him before. I thought gay guys throw like a girl, Aaron Rodgers doesn't throw like a girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion