tuscl

Scheduling with a dancer?

BaggerRider
Wisconsin
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I could not find anything.

For the last many years I never arranged to meet a dancer at the club, I would just show up and get dances with whoever talked me into it. I never really planned visits, would just go spur of the moment. Results were usually good, sometimes very good and occasionally bad. The not knowing was a small but important part of the visit.

I didn't think I'd like having to plan ahead, but the last couple visits I have made an appointment beforehand, and they turned out pretty well. In these times of uncertain dancer line-ups, masks and social distancing it was nice to know exactly who I would spend time with, although it also removed a bit of the anticipation.

Is this the next step in PL progression? Do most people pre-plan visits, or just wing it?

23 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    The only thing I schedule with a dancer is OTC. If I have enough of a relationship with a dancer to want to specifically want to plan a visit to see her I would rather not be at a club when I do.

To me the whole point of going to a club is to meet new girls. If an old fav is their that is nice too.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Dancers and schedule LOL
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @BaggerRider

I have a type (Marilyn Monroe), that, believe or not, is hard to find. So when I find a girl that is “my type”, usually is the only one at the club.

I am also on a quest for my holy grail:

OTC with a DS with GFE and PSE, with NSA that we both walk away happy, believing it was a Fair Trade and a win win experience.

So I have been “scheduling” with my Current Favorite to see her every weekend in order to build some healthy assurance in her part that I am a reliable, discreet, safe gentleman and little by little work on reaching my holy grail with her.

I do this, because that’s more or less how I found my ATF stripper. After a couple of VIP sessions I asked if she would be willing to meet outside the club and eliminate the middle man, the club, and we both would get a better deal.

She initially said that she didn’t do that, but a few days later she texted me asking if I was still interested in meeting outside the club.

I texted her back of course I am still interested.

We developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship where we had OTC almost every week for more than two years.

I would pick her up on Sunday afternoon, get an hotel room and make love, massage each other, have room service sometimes we would go to dinner to nice a nice place. She would refer to me as her fiancé to other people, her sister told me.

I have thousands of pictures of her modeling cute sexy outfits I got for her. Around Halloween she was slave princesses Lea from Star Wars, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Playboy Bunny. Around Christmas a sexy miss Santa, naughty school girl.

Like I said she was a baby stripper when we meet, very sweet and nice, the sex got better and better because she was more comfortable and felt safe relaxed and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it.

Sometimes she would spend the night and would fall a sleep with her head on my chest like the little angel she was.

She texted me one last time letting me know she was moving on and thanking me for the relationship...

She was worth every penny and every second I spent on her.

Thank you for making me remember the good times.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In 40+ years of this I have scheduled a dancer meeting once. Last month. Last time. Great, but once was enough.
  • samiel
    4 years ago
    It's definitely different for a lot of people. I've known people to schedule ITC meetings (and of course OTC). If you just like seeing a girl in club and want to make sure she's working that day, I'm sure she'll appreciate you scheduling something. Most girls I know are fine with it and very few girls I know don't do it.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Most of the dayshift entertainers that I know prefer to know the schedule of regulars so they doesn't have them there at the same time.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    I've definitely planned visits around dancer's schedules. Both to see then and not to see them.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    To some extent, I do this regularly. I'm a Current Favorite kinda guy, when I find a stripper I like I often want to see her again. My MO is to hit her up either in the morning or the day before. I'll let her know I'm coming and like to see her, and see if she's working and free. It's not a hard and fast thing, if she's not working or busy with another appointment I may try another day or I may just proceed and either make an appointment with another girl or just roll the dice and see what I can find. Also, a good percentage of the time those ITC appointments transition into OTC ones. The response to "do you wanna hang out tomorrow" is often "oh, I was gonna work but I'd rather come over."

If you're just asking do guys do it, count me among those who do. I'd say better than half of my SC outings are scheduled in advance with the dancer.

• FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I have scheduled visits to clubs to be there when a specific dancer is scheduled. I have about a 50% success rate. The only way to know for sure if a dancer will be there is if you can text her when she is there. I guess that’s not even 100% but it’s the best you can do.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I prefer to show up and see what happens. I like the thrill of the unknown and will gladly risk going home with cash in my pocket if nothing happens.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Never scheduled time with a dancer, if she's there when I visit then she gets a dance, if not I typically have at least three others I choose from. If none are there, I'll try some new ones that appeal to me. If that fails, there is always another club.

About the closest to scheduling time with a dancer was the few favorites who I traded phone numbers with. I would often get texts like, "going to be working Saturday, look forward to seeing you," or , "just so you know, I am not going to be out of town this weekend."
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    Whodey +1
    Skibum + 1
    Muddy, Shanny - LOL !
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I find a CF, and then I schedule appointments with her. The guys who don't schedule with their CFs, are also often the guys who complain about "my dancer ignored me for 2 hours" "PL was bogarting the dancer I wanted", etc. If you want to see a particular stripper, and she's an appointment kind of gal (not all strippers are), it works out amazingly.

I not only schedule to see her on days she works, once she trusts you'll keep your word, they'll often add onto their schedule just to see you, so now you can decide your own days to see her.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Subraman, with all due respect, I disagree on this one. I've contacted dancers a few times because I was in a particular mood to see them, and it was cool. But I don't ever let them alter my approach to clubbing. I prefer to go in cold and see what happens. If my CF is busy, no problem. Every one of my CFs, ATFs (or whatever) know that I like variety. Hell, I've got a few who will introduce me to a new girl, who doesn't speak English, and prep her on all the freaky shit I like to do. I'll tip them out like 20 bucks when they do that for me. Afterwards I'll buy them a drink and give them a critique of how it went. They know I'm not fully committed to anyone, but if they work with me it keeps them in the rotation.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    misterorange: No sweat. I think you're doing the right thing for you. As you said, you "like variety". Someone who couldn't care less whether his CF is there or not, and likes variety better in any case, shouldn't be making appointments. Not surprisingly, you (and many tusclers) have worked out what you like best.

I don't like variety, I like to get myself a CF or ATF, see just her, and reap the rewards of YMMV. I'll make an appointment with my CF for a day she's working, or in some cases, she'll add on to make the day I want to come in. Works best for me. OP is liking the results of his last two appointments... just giving him some encouragement that this isn't unheard of. Many PLs make appointments, and strippers who have many regulars often like going off appointments so they don't end up with two regulars vying for their time
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to schedule my club activities. As much as I enjoy clubs and as often as I go, they are still way down on the priority scale for me.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    If a customer likes scheduling with dancers, because he wants to have a decent amount of being able to control his outcome and have a great time, great. He’s doing well.

If a customer values coming in just to see what happens, and wanting to feel a thrill and try out new dancers, great. He’s doing well.

What I don’t understand are the oddball customers who just show up to the club without warning and then text a dancer “wya, I want you here NOOOWWW. 😢😡” And I don’t mean text as in idle curiosity, but actually want you there on demand and has an attitude for not dropping everything to run to the club like a freaking Uber service. I suspect that behavior is a more a Texan thing tho lol
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    I value my time. That means scheduling. But I'm not needy, if a whale takes her away have a plan B.

NAAAASTY
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Spices comment has me remembering one story. I was at a club in the afternoon. Hanging out with a dancer, we decide to get some dances. Mind you probably 6-7 guys, 5 gals. Well a customer of hers walks in and sits next to us while she is in the middle of a dance and starts talking to her. She tells him to sit at the bar but he keeps talking. While she is dancing for me. Finished to song and i told her to go play with her stalker and never gave her another dance ever because she charged me for the song which was basically her half dancing and trying to shoo her groupie away.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    I like making an appointment for opening time, seems like a win/win, it's a slow time when she probably isn't earning and it gets me extended time
  • BaggerRider
    4 years ago
    That's a good point Salty. I schedule around 2 in the afternoon to avoid traffic, and the clubs are pretty slow at that time. She always finds me soon after I come in, and does spend a lot of time with me, it definitely is a win/win.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    They would call me schedule meet at club. Just arriving back in town with heavy rain I had one call me on way home saying she would wait for me and be my date. Hot blonde right out of HS just turned 18 had lots lappers with her one time before. So I dropped by club and was not disappointed. Later in week she called me told she needed some financial help, told her what I want and met her otc for $300. Then on regular basis. She told me use rubber bc she not on bc. I would strip her, feel her talking dirty do her mish and sometimes she cg. She would usually cum quick.....and sometimes again I came a lot easier w her than most. She would then fall in deep sleep and I would have to wake her before notel time of 2 hr ran out. I then started booking for 3 hr and usually fuck her again no extra charge.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Player11

You wrote:

“Hot blonde right out of HS just turned 18”

Pics or it didn’t happen.

:D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion