tuscl

Things you wish tuscl had ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 10:23 PM
A Financial section I mean come on if we spend money on bitches we need something to help us to grow cash to spend more on these how's A brilliant idea

18 comments

• gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    A forum dedicated to political issues so people would stop creating those threads in the ones designed for important strip Club discussions
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Yes, i agree. I need solid advice on how to expand the shit truck business
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Great idea just think how much money we would save by take advice from our fellow pl's instead of professional financial advisors. Cause who knows more about investing than those who throw singles onstage from pervert row
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Throwing singles? I usually just cut out a bunch of coupons and throw those. Could explain why I get ignored.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Wish we could upload pics and links the right new age way. Also wish we had a section guys could even pay for where we can name strippers and review them. It sucks guys get scammed by strippers we already know are trash , but we can’t review them or name drop on here.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    A daily babe picture
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ good idea
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    A comprehensive list of which strippers are in what clubs offering what mileage or service right now. And better yet I can just order what I want like uber. The way we monger is so 20th century. 😉
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Its called Boned In and available if you live in CA and for CA clubs only esp. COI and LA clubs. It was definitely accurate.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I got kicked off that site. the super moderator johnny won’t forgive me for my stupid comment i made years ago..
  • loper
    4 years ago
    And edit button! (just kidding)
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    A daily babe picture?? Why didn't you say so......
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Thanks
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I will state that "daily" may not include weekends.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    can i suggest that the Adjudicators list be placed between review and the review comments because some Adjudicators comment there. especially helps the flow of conversation when someone comments referring to a Adjudicators comment. more of a natural flow. thank you founder.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    @Jas: That is a good idea as I have found myself repeating a comment a Adjudicator has already stated.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ +2
  • BigMac34
    4 years ago
    A live 24/7 chat box, where people can talk about any topic live, and change topics right away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion