tuscl

Online cowards

MARKPAIN
Alabama
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:13 PM
I joined TUSCL to support the clubs but I can't continue to pay money to a site that allows the n-word to be used and to call women derogatory names. The posters who insult others while hiding behind the keyboard take away from any useful gains of being on this site. If a person has a different opinion of a club that is one thing but no one with common sense should believe that insulting others is a good thing.

35 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Bye bye snowflake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    There's something called free speech - one can disagree with others' views/comments and/or correct them - but expecting/trying to shut down opinions one does not like is a classic-case of the "medicine" being worse than the disease. This comes across along the lines of the Marxist shit now going around - i.e.. only one viewpoint/opinion being allowed in the public square and if a particular group does not like a particular opinion then the new-normal is to not allow those opinions. No one is forced to read opinions/threads one does not like - and TUSCL has added filters for one to not have to see thread/comments one does not like reading - but one should not expect for all threads to be along the lines of what any one particular group of persons want it to be and want/expect anything they don't agree with to be muted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    BTW - the title of your thread doesn't exactly state you want to have a discussion and to let the different POVs lie where they may - your thread title seems more like a threat vs letting different ideas be discussed and letting the results be what they may be vs forcing a singular view-point down everyone's throat and expecting for everyone to fall inline with your particular POV. Your entitled to your POV, not entitled to try to shut down everyone else's that not inline with what you believe.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Well said papi
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Insulting others in one way or another is a common thing on this site. With the anti-moderation stance, it’s not going away any time soon either. I’m not into racial or gender based insults, but I may have enjoyed a flame war or two with others around here. I’ve noticed that over-the-top general nasty comments made tends to ebb and flow. I remember it actually being worse a couple months ago and more than one member was actively wishing another to die. It can get annoying but it is what it is. It would be a shame if you quit writing reviews, since there tends to be not as many reviews of the clubs you visit—especially the ones from the South (it’s one of several regions I haven’t had the chance to explore yet for travel dancing.) The more clubs reviewed, the better in my selfish opinion. But only you can decide whether a particular site is worth your time or not and I acknowledge that too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Insulting others in one way or another is a common thing on this site. With the anti-moderation stance ..." Pretty-much - most people disagree w/o insults - a few like to throw feces no-matter what the topic they disagree with - if one is on TUSCL long-enough there's gonna be TUSCLers and/or posts they don't like.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I don't write in all caps. MarkPain, is there something in particular that you're looking to get out of the post? Are you asking for something or just making point? There's a lot of people who post on this site I wouldn't want to be in the same club with if they're anything like their online personas, at least not at the same table, but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading. Whether or not you choose to be a patron is your business.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Bye Mark.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Hmmm....... Been a member for 8 years and started exactly one Discussion. This one. Not sure you are going to be missed there buddy.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Leonidas done gone and kicked someone else in da pit. He was just a messenger. [view link]
  • ime
    4 years ago
    @Wall and i just watched that again yesterday
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    OP: "This is my opinion - if you all don't agree or see things the way I do, then fuck you all". Opinions are just that, opinions, not the law (at least until recently) - no matter the subject-matter (e.g. spinners vs brickhouses, etc), there are gonna be differences and sometimes insults - now add to that the topics of religion, or race, or politics, and yeah it's gonna be a heated discussion and some will get nasty - but the important thing is everyone can express their opinions vs one group feeling they have the right to silence the other.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ fuck you cracker
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ that's woke BTW
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Papi, that made me laugh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    😃
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    And Wall, watch the video again. It was my woman that told me to do it !
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol who says the N word here? There’s like maybe 3 black posters I’ve seen on here and I’ve only used that shit once. I don’t go around saying it on a board that’s mostly white and Spanish. Now for calling the women names they deserve it when they provide a shitty service. Bye bye mr sensitive.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^. Back when IceyLoco used to post a lot, he would use it occasionally. Then we would all make fun of him for it.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I dump a load in your basement MARKPAIN in the...
  • BigDickSammy_
    4 years ago
    Let's sword fight Mark. I got a bigger dick than you
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Nah nah Nash hay hay good buy lol Anyone member in the 80s that game show called remote control on VH1 By Mark the Faggot
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Another troll. A one discussion wonder! I don’t use the n-word. As far as women, I’m honest. I don’t consider saying a woman is a whore to be an insult. I consider it a line of work.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    I used to feel the same way pre covid that people shouldnt use the n word and violence is okay. but now i see blacks using to justfiy beating the crap out of people who use it. it is just a word dont get triggerd. even when the word isnt used blacks just say he called me a n*** to beat the crap out of peolpe
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ exactly - the n-word is used by those that are violent blacks as a justification/cover to perpetrate the violence they enjoy perpetrating - it gives them cover and an excuse and they know they'll get a pass b/c it's such a "horrible *word*" - a black person can commit a hideous violent act and if he's called the n-word then everyone will just focus on him being called the n-word vs the hideous act he committed - similar to Bubba's fake-noose where the nation was basically brought to a halt and a team of 15 FBI agents were sent to investigate a piece of rope that wasn't no damn noose and he knew it, and I'm sure others did also but in this day and time you can't speak up while rioters are allowed to roam free and terrorize.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ people that use violence b/c of the n-word are usually the types that will use violence w.r.t. many things they don't-like/agree-with
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I don’t like awkward words... but nonetheless sometimes we need to allow personal opinion.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Gtfo markpain
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    In Greenville, TX circa 1959 the N word was used very much by people. There was considerable resent how the Yankees after the civil war let N run around raping white women. Now we should let them steal, vandalize, burn and loot innocent property owners every time they get pissed? Take y gd political correctness / attitude and go fuck off. Don’t want trouble w the cops / behave and don’t commit crimes.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I had ancestors that fought on the side of the south. Don’t like the southern statues fuck off or go thru due process remove them. I think people who vandalize public property like statues Sb sent to jail.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    if you're christian you would not care about the statues coming down....blacks raping women in the 1950s if you think thats true youre an idiot.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    there was something called segregation. Use your head, how hard is it to get laid now. raping wow low IQ
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I agree with Player11 regarding the removal of statues. I think the current method is basically a mob mentality. That is not appropriate, and it will lead to more destruction and a sense of an empowered mob. Go through the proper process to have statues removed. This provides time for emotions to cool a bit, and it allows for dissenting opinions to be heard. When I see statues toppled and religious figures defaced by unruly mobs - I think of ISIS and their destruction of religious sites. They destroyed anything that didn’t promote their ideals. It was wrong for that mob and it’s wrong for these mobs.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    If you ever been in LTR, marriage, abuse relationship one of best ways to get over it is by getting rid of your exes crap and going to the gym. However, blacks born in the 1980s didnt really have that type of rekationship. They might complain about being "over policed" but if yourre committing crime over policing should mot matter because they are still committing crime. Its actually a priveldge to be over policed because it protects the blacks that dont do crime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion