tuscl

Has Georgia overtaken Florida as having the best strip clubs in the USA?

mikeym
Mostly in Florida
Saturday, June 20, 2020 7:49 PM
Currently, Diamond Dolls in Pompano, three Cheetah clubs in South Florida, and Dean's Gold in Miami closed in Florida and Follies closed in Georgia. Comparing the reviews of the clubs that have opened in the two states after the lockdown, Georgia seems to be winning.

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - I suppose a club that's open is better than a club that's closed
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    It is really Atlanta vs Florida as clubs outside the Atlanta are pretty lame by comparison. Tattletale's and to a lesser extent Oasis are extras clubs if that is what you are seeking. On a Follies=10 scale the floor dances at Tattletale's pre-Covid were about a 4 and have racheted up to a 5-6. Oasis has moved from a 2 to maybe a 4.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Atlanta clubs seems like any other town with major exceptions to follies lol That place should re open under a new name Little TJs
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Oasis is now better than follies. I love Miami strip clubs esp when I ball out at cheetah. But yes Atlanta has 2 good options, maybe 3 cause the cheetah here has a excellent restaurant. Follies, oasis, and cheetah. Tattletale is trash, most trash club here, gold rush better.
  • VanMan81
    4 years ago
    Atlanta clubs are very overrated outside of Follies.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    What about the Detroit area. Not too shabby there either.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    You've got a long way to go to beat Portland, Oregon.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Pre-Covid: Georgia (which is basically Atlanta and the surrounding areas as goldmonger mentioned) is not even in top 5 consideration: Michigan, California, Rhode Island, and Texas were better. Post-Covid: Per what the reviews are saying, Georgia seems to be #1 for clubs. At this point, seems a better time can be had in Alabama than Florida, which is not even in the top 10.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Yeah I'm thinking that the whole of Florida is going to come out ahead in that race.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    Jax and Tampa clubs are open. Hard for Atlanta to beat them if you like a great grind. Yes I know Tampa is pretty much a no extras city. I would love to check out Oregon clubs.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Tampa is pretty much a no extras city" If this is actually true, I find that sad. This place used to be the wild west.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    “top 5 consideration: Michigan, California, Rhode Island, and Texas were better.” I never been to Michigan or Rhode Island strip clubs, but California and Texas strip clubs are terrible. Especially LA. City of industry is ok, but I’m quick to high tail it to the border, Extras can be had at any club, right now , pre & Post COVID. Atlanta wins on value and mileage while south Florida wins on the number of clubs. But girls didn’t there can be so expensive when it comes to extracurricular stuff
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Hey Garfield, rather than just troll you, what in your experience makes a club scene not terrible?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Nobody mentioned Ohio? Oh, my bad I was thinking worst strip clubs in the USA. ☹️
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    It depends on what you are looking for. I cannot speak to the AA clubs as that is not my thing, but in Atlanta there are only a few clubs worthwhile for out of towners. Cheetah and Pink Pony for the best eye candy but zero miles dancing. Best Grind in order is Follies, Tattletale's and Oasis (not really good grind, but a somewhat extras club). Those three clubs have extras. The ease of obtaining them follows that same order, with Oasis a distant 3rd. With minimal discussion with a few dancers, chances of finding a girl for extras in VIP: Follies 98%, Tattletales 75%, Oasis maybe 33%. This is long-term, not the current COVID-reopen situation because Follies is not open and guaranteed extras Follies girls are showing up at other clubs, especially Tattletales and maybe 1-2 at Oasis. I may be missing a good club but I don't think so.
  • Garfield84
    4 years ago
    @wallanon.. Well, in LA they can’t get naked. The exception is COI . they do but the vip is fairly open so you can’t do Much. Vegas is the a bit better. But both Vegas and COI is expensive that’s why Atlanta is better. I’ve heard those Midwest clubs offer no mileage and only topless. I consider that “not good”. In TJ, it’s a full f*cking petting zoo. Dudes treating the girls like public bowling balls right when they’re on stage. That’s a bit much and slightly disrespectful to me, but TJ on another level. I can’t wait to see what these German FKKs are like. Damn COVID19 f*ck up everything
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Goldmonger mentioned that he "cannot speak to the AA clubs," but I had many of those in my mind when ranking Georgia as the new #1. A state can be judged for having 3 to 7 excellent clubs near each other so, in Georgia, I was thinking of Tattletales and Oasis (mentioned already), Fannies and Club Wax in Fulton Industrial Circle, and Pin Ups, Strokers, and Club Blaze. I would not include Cheetah and Pink Pony, which are air dance clubs. Michigan has Detroit clubs. California has COI and is close to TJ. Texas has Houston and El Paso clubs. Alabama has four clubs in the Huntsville area that got some decent recent reviews. With the current club closures in Florida plus the clubs that are open being absolute garbage due to Repubican sheriffs bullying clubs such as Wackos in Jacksonville, Scarletts Ybor Strip in Tampa, and Tootsies in Miami, Florida is absolute garbage. Any monger who likes strip clubs and votes Republican is the stupidest piece of crap in the world. Trump has done the opposite of MAGA; he's the worst president in US history ahead of Andrew Johnson, Herbert Hoover, and Richard Nixon.
  • NSFlex
    4 years ago
    I love Atlanta. Flirt with the pretty girls at Cheetah then finish off at Tattletales. That always makes for a good night. Admittedly, I don't have much experience in FL.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @mikeym >Any monger who likes strip clubs and votes Republican is the stupidest piece of crap in the world. Trump has done the opposite of MAGA; he's the worst president in US history ahead of Andrew Johnson, Herbert Hoover, and Richard Nixon.< 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Absolutely 25, because the clubs in liberal bastions like MA, CA and DC are simply fantastic while those in red states like TX and FL clearly suck. One again 25 your clarity of thought is truly an inspiration to us all. 😉
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @rickiboi You need to address @mikeym dumbass that was his statement, but you sure like to troll me you moron go fuck your pussy self
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Hey Mikey fuck you loser. From what I see those hating sex are the faggots called progressives. The worst President in history was Jimmy Carter, followed by James Buchanon, Warren G. Harding, U.S. Grant. I see the Democrats in the street burning, looting, rioting and on the weekends killing each other. Covid seems worse in Democratic areas, but that just means God is a republican.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    First, Ive been clubbing for over five decades mostly in Florida so younger, ignorant, disrespectful turds who have brainwashed to vote Republican can suck my gray balls. The clubs got good in Florida when Lawton Chiles (D) was governor and in Texas when Ann Richards (D) was governor. The Republican governors are useful at destroying things, especially our civil society. Republicans act like blow hards who do not respect liberty, justice, or rule of law. They have no right to tell a woman she cannot have an abortion. In recent history, Governor Pat McCrory (R) destroyed the strip clubs in North Carolina and Governor Nikki Hally (R) destroyed the strip clubs in South Carolina. I am on the ground in Florida, and I see what the Republicans, such as the sheriffs, are doing in Florida: doing raids on Jacksonville clubs such as Wackos and Centerfolds, attacking Scarletts Ybor Strip in Tampa, and restricting the strip clubs in South Florida. The Republicans, such as deSantis, have declared jihad on the strip clubs in Florida. In the early 2000s, Trump Entertainment Resorts (TRMP) had a stock that went defunct because that seems to do what Trump does. Now as President of the USA, otherwise nice people feel a need to do "burning, looting, rioting," unemployment is at its highest rate 15% since the Great Depression, over 120,000 Americans dead as policy stopped airline traffic from China but not Europe, and debt is so high that children and grandchildren will be paying off interest on the debt while China requests redemption on the trillions of US bonds they own. Carter, Buchanan, Harding, Johnson, Hoover, Nixon... they probably all were below average. This administration is a nadir and a new debacle. Not sure the country can recover. Back to strip clubs... Once a state's strip clubs get killed, the industry in the state never comes back the same... Arizona, North Carolina, South Carolina. Unless there is a miracle, the strip clubs in Florida will be a shadow of the themselves. If Biden gets over 400 electoral votes on election night and make Trump's orange face turn red, maybe deSantis will resign in disgrace. Hopefully, Democrats or libertarians take control in Florida. Be honest with yourself... is USA still the best? If you lived in Germany or Austria, you could enjoy FKKs; in Mexico, TJ; in Thailand, Singapore, Philippines P4P; red light districts in many other countries in the world. So in the USA there is no liberty for men who are pathetic and cannot get pussy, including ricky boy and skibum609. Rick has to leave Pasco County and drive to Jacksonville to look for fun. Smh. The enemy is clear.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    the heck with prudes. of ANY color.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah, I am an old man named Mikey and without welfare and gubmint cheese I am nothing, so I come here to vent on my betters. My betters only need two sentences to prove I am useless and need to be in a nursing home, while it takes me 50 minutes of typing to... well to do something, alzheimers made me forget. iF I was a useless loser I'd be a Democrat too.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    The strip clubs in Texas were great up until rap and hip-hop music and culture took over. Now what used to be goldmines are now dead-end ghetto clubs. And it had nothing to do with who was the Governor or who was president.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    2 sentences: I dont vote, receive welfare, or live in a nursing home. Shut your fat fucking mouth skibum, you are a brain dead useless loser who would drive 1300 miles to a club in florida to get an air dance.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You're just a pathetic old loser. I don't do air dances like some fucking progressive welfare case and 1300 miles of smoking weed and listening to music is wonderful. Maybe if your prostate wasn't the size of a softball you could be more than a mile from a bathroom. Bet you love that gubmint cheese though.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    No cheese and no enlarged prostate. You're a traitor skibum, I am fighting for your right to have a nice time in a Florida strip club and you should be on my side. I fight with minnow, but at least I respect him because he detailed the attempt by Joe Redner (owner of Mons Venus) to fight the restrictions on strip clubs in Tampa and to open a recreational cannabis store next to Mons where Joe's Pizza is currently sitting vacant. Right now, Florida PLs are under attack... from hepguy, jecej, Papi 25, and Simon Belmont in South Florida to leekenny, rick, and shanny on the west coast to FishHawk in Pensacola to Big Poppa, Eve, ImissSam, and techi in Jacksonville. Idc about politics, but there seem to be a party that is attacking strip clubs to get elected in 2020... not opening diamond dolls, scarletts, cheetah, dean's gold in south florida; putting restrictions on clubs such as tootsies; doing raids on scarletts ybor strip, wackos, and centerfolds. The political party is abusing older men in Florida who go to clubs to drink beer and watch dancers. Skibum, with your attitude, you seem to welcome old men getting on their knees and having the Republicans nut off in their months. When I saw the looting in Atlanta, DC, LA, and elsewhere, it was maddening. How could anyone do that to our country? When the protestors made Trump take cover in the White House basement, I was bewildered. But, at this point, I see the videos of what police are doing to black men and I see first hand what is being done to the strip clubs in Florida and it is absolutely disgusting.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    What was the question? Which is better, political forum or front room?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Never on your side Mikey. I live in a state controlled by progressive democrats and they are my enemy. All the attacks on strip clubs in the northeast have been by the people you support, so why would I support you or be on your side? Having lived in Hollywood with family in Pembroke Pines, North Palm Beach and West Palm Beach I know South Florida is on the way to becoming a progressive shithole and that is what happened to the strip clubs. Your fantasies about sucking off guys is about as progressive as any fantasy could be. yeh a whole fucking 9 unarmed black guys in a country of 330 million died. How many of them resisted arrest? Yeah, what the fuck ever. Fucking pathetic old man.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Well, that escalated quickly. [view link] Hey Garfield, saw your reply about the thought process. I can see that perspective. I thought LA was an overpriced wasteland, too, but went out of my way to see clubs that were off the beaten path. But out of the popular clubs BELAX is nuts with top notch talent and mileage. You're not going to get TJ prices there, but it's aces in every possible way. At least it was before the COVID. Clubs like Seventh Veil get trashed, but they had full nude hotties and I have lots of up close fun there a couple of years ago. There's this other place in Glendale out in an industrial block. Doesn't look like much and there's some weirdos around, but I got one of the most convincing hard sells ever by a dancer on stage with nothing on but heels. Maybe two years changed it all, but maybe not. Point being, there's different sides to every city when it comes to clubs. And Texas is just a big ass state. There's towns in Texas that get blasted regularly as being terrible for clubs on TUSCL, and to put it simply TUSCL is often wrong about those places.
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    Scumbag lawyer who would allow little penis Chinese businessmen do bbfs and Greek to your wife and 9 unarmed black guys gangbang your crack ho daughter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion