tuscl

(Silver) Criket says they're reopening at noon Monday

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.
per their Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/TheSilverCriket…

The Silver Criket is sharing a COVID-19 Update.

June 8th 2020.... WE ARE OPEN! Noon till 2am. We have plenty of space and are taking a lot precautions as we slowly open up for everyone's safety in these trying times. LIVE GIRLS! Great drink specials and great food! We have construction still going on in the back where you enter. It's open and is still the entrance to the building. We have done so many upgrades since March and are excited to share it with you. See you MONDAY!!!! 🤘🏻

4 comments

• bman66
    4 years ago
    I would be interested to hear what the improvements are that they have done...I will make a visit in a couple weeks! thanks for the update.
  • NeverEnuf
    4 years ago
    One of my favs told me the Health Dept. shut down their smoking room. I think if you are going to designate a smoking area it has to be outdoors to be legal
    She also said that they are going to have only 2 barstools (6' apart). Everyone, including dancers, will be wearing masks.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Unless the dancer’s masks have penis sized holes, I’ll wait.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    I'm sure curiosity will get the better of me and I will venture in sooner than later. I do like this place and some of the girls an awful lot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion