Playhouse Club in Romulus opens Monday June 8

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.
This is according to their Facebook page. Same owners as Landing Strip and Subi's, all opening June 8.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=402…

5 comments

• Electronman
    4 years ago
    This club has been on life support for several years. Let's hope the reopening is a real re birth.

• georgebailey
    4 years ago
    Why?
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I had some good times in this building over the years; it would be good to have one more option near DTW.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    GB: Several reasons for my comment. In recent years, the number and quality of the dancers has been disappointing. Unless they have redesigned the VIP area, it did not offer much privacy. Most importantly, the other clubs in the area (Landing Strip, Flight Club, Bogarts, Henry VIII N) offer better entertainment options.

In truth, I haven't been to Playhouse in a couple of years. If others have visited more recently, I would welcome an updated report. It might change my mind and encourage a future visit.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    @ E - Last time I was there was in 16. The VIP's at that time were individual booths with curtains. One visit was a bust, one so-so and one an absolute home run; a wild three way with a redhead and a brunette that were just voracious. It was nice to create the loop with TLS, Playhouse, Flight Club and Bogart's. We'll see.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion