tuscl

Picked Up the Co From My Vegas Ho

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 11:07 PM
I banged the Little Darlings slut again and she gave me a gift the Covid 19. She was coughing and fevered. Tried to tell me she was flushed because she was so excited to see me. Excited to see the Benjamins. I paid her the usual as she's out of work, at 31, losing her looks, and her pimp gives her a quota. I was sicker than a dog for 6 weeks. On a side note, there is a group that you guys should check out. It's called Sex Addicts Anonymous.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Wow
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    I believe that you need a psych referral to join SA
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    No one of my colleagues goes to Gamblers Anonymous and with any of the 12 Step (AA type) programs apparently you just show up at the meetings. There are virtual meetings too. [view link] Treatment centers for some of you really sick fucks lol. [view link]
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I had thought of meeting with a sex addict group a few years back....
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    With the CO it’s like playing poker (doing ya HO) betting an all in sooner or later you will lose.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Threat of the CO helped me break the habit (sex addiction).
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    Yeah I'm rethinking my poker addiction and the ho. Both hugely expensive and little payouts lol. Read about SLAA too. Sex and Love Addict Addiction. Might be a fit for me as I thought and wanted the Ho to love me.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    That's why I had to say goodbye to Rosie, the "Queen of Corona" after I found out she was seein' me and Julio down by the schoolyard.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    How does the new field look? I mean did you fuck any of the SA girls (Sex-Aholics)?
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Hope you're doing okay @Geordie and I'm glad you posted this story. Some of the guys here who think Covid is a hoax or that they're invincible need a dose of reality. If it's not too personal, it would be interesting to know how old you are and whether your lung capacity is any different after your recovery? You're probably at risk whether you date ho's with pimps or sweet college girls. I quit cold-turkey in early March.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    This is the guy who posted about spending $300k on a stripper. So possible troll alert.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. Seriously
  • GeordieBoy
    4 years ago
    Random member I am in my 50s. My lungs had already been somewhat compromised as I'd had previous heart surgery. This has not helped at all. I have been symptom free since early May but am still wheezing. I was in denial about her personal hygiene and overlooked a lot. She had these boils and lesions on her thighs and near her mouth. These strippers just use baby wipes to clean up between custies. Random Member my bank balance wishes that I was a troll.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Thanks for that and its a very useful data point for all of us.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    For some odd reason GeordieBoys post reminds me of Edward Norton in Fight Club - trolling the support groups.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    @Cashman "I NEED THIS!!!"
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Lol! Great line!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion