tuscl

These riots were organized across America

mark94
Arizona
These riots were planned, probably well before anyone had heard of George Floyd. Somebody put people, funds, and materials in place across America then coordinated the violence. The evidence is growing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/shoc…

135 comments

• NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Yes, a lot of white supremacists have been getting outed as going to protests just to antagonize protesters. Truly sickening.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    It's why Bernie Sanders and his supporters are conspicuously silent and absent. Being a terrorist is a commitment.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Bernie's been tweeting his liberal BS during the riots. Once the antifa terrorists are rounded and put on trial, we can expect to to see every Sanders campaign field office standing in front of a judge on federal charges. Mark my words.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    This belongs in politics it’s purely an attempt to incite and keep drama going on TUSCL
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    For 25iq, Nina, and the rest of you liberal dimwits: I was pointing out the glaringly obvious fact that antifa is founded, run, and primarily comprised of Bernie bros and sisses. That Papa Bernie will avoid prosecution and find new suckers to run his scam on will be the true sad irony of the story.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Thought you had me on ignore well at least You haven’t started calling me a porch monkey yet ya dumb bigot
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Yeah he allegedly put me on ignore years ago after I metapohrocially castrated him for calling me or another member a porch monkey... then proceeded to call be Suzy Q and whatnot. These racists really love showing their miserable souls. Now he won't stop talking to me, yet he "put me on ignore." Yeah, ok, bud.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    White Supremacist is racist hate speech as is white privilege. Racism is part of being human.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Will I get muted?

This idea that some amorphous liberal group (Antifa?), funded by George Soros, is organizing nationwide riots is another right-wing, nutcase, conspiracy theory. As if posting a link to ZeroHege proves anything; @Mark94 beclowns himself every time he post something from that site. What a clueless, gheezer, nutcase..
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Its almost as insane as continuing to pretend that NYT, WAPO, MSNBC and CNN are news outlets.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I don't watch MSNBC or CNN.

I'm glad @Nina's been reaming you a new asshole, because it's entertaining and your deserve it.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wow are we self-important lol. Who the fuck cares what you think? Nina has been a cunt going after my wife; you loving it makes you a cunt too.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Is there a group ignore button?
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    zerohedge.com Newsguard evaluation
    Proceed with caution: This website severely violates basic journalistic standards.

A political and financial blog that frequently publishes false information and news stories sympathetic to Russia's government.

Score: 0/100
    CREDIBILITY
    NO - Does not repeatedly publish false content
    NO - Gathers and presents information responsibly
    NO - Regularly corrects or clarifies errors
    NO - Handles the difference between news and opinion responsibly
    NO - Avoids deceptive headlines
    TRANSPARENCY
    NO - Website discloses ownership and financing
    NO - Clearly labels advertising
    NO - Reveals who's in charge, including any possible conflicts of interest
    NO - The site provides names of content creators, along with either contact or biographical information

MediaBias / FactCheck evaluation
    Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Launched in 2009, Zero Hedge is a finance blog founded by Colin Lokey also known with the pseudonym “Tyler Durden,” Daniel Ivandjiiski, and Tim Backshall. According to a Bloomberg Interview the Zero Hedge founders/authors were anonymous until 2016.

Zero Hedge wrote a rebuttal article regarding the Bloomberg interview that can be found here. A quote from the rebuttal reads: “Zero Hedge hired Colin when he approached us over a year ago begging for a job after he was fired with cause from Seeking Alpha, following a fight with a co-worker.”

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.

Editorial content is written under the pseudonym Tyler Durden and usually focuses on conspiracies related to economic collapse. Zero Hedge sources to factually mixed think tanks such as the The Mises Institute, which promotes Austrian (Anarcho-Capitalism) economics.
    ---
    mark's boilerplate response these fake sites are all left-wing propaganda biased against true conservatism...blah blah blah

---
    To paraphrase Eric Hoffer from his 1950s book The True Believer: Thoughts On The Nature Of Mass Movements:
    Propaganda ... serves more to justify ourselves than to convince others; the more reason we have to feel vulnerable and that our beliefs are on shaky ground, the more fervent our propaganda.

New idea for an off-Broadway play: mark, skibum, SJG - three paranoids in searching for reality

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ It would have to be Off-Off-Off Broadway like Gorky Street Theatre
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... These Riots Were Organized Across America ...."

Hmm - we haven't heard from Juice in a while - coincidences can be pretty-coincidental sometimes
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I came across a link of dozens and dozens of videos of violence and destruction over the last few nights. It’s too long to post but the scope is staggering. A lot of the mainstream media is reporting on “protests” but they don’t show the videos of what is really happening out there. We are at war.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Muted comment
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Lies and ad hominem attacks - how very typical of liberals. Nothing new there.

As far as Zero Hedge goes, I never had the depth of interest but I had never felt like they were entirely reliable. They always seemed like they were pushing an agenda when news aggregators linked to them. However, these "fact-checking" sites have all the honesty and reliability of the economists who predicted a worldwide economic collapse if Trump won the White House.

I agree with Mark94. Everything we have and heard seen on TV indicates that this was not an overnight movement. This could not have happened without a lot of people pulling together a lot of resources, and just waiting for the next white cop-black suspect death to pull the trigger and start this in motion. What happened to George Floyd was wrong, reprehensible, and can be dealt with through civil channels. But this looting and rioting is 100% left-wing, 100% antifa, 100% BLM, and 100% should be stopped with bullets and mass arrests.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    SJG finally got his organization up and running and they are behind the protests. There will be no peace until they each get 40 acres and a goat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    There's always a silver-lining - so-far seems the strip-clubs have been spared from the rioters - some things (titties) are sacred
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lmao Whodey.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Holy shit - just noticed deliver trucks (UPS, Fedex, Amazon) being attacked and looted - da fuck - these thug-looters show a lot of flexibility
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Interesting stat I just heard from Bernie Kerik, former head of NYPD. Last year, there were 10,000,000 arrests in America. There were 1,000 people shot and killed by police during those arrests. Of those, 42 of the people killed were unarmed. Of those 42, there were 19 whites and 9 blacks.

Just some perspective.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    This doesn't sound like something white supremacists would get involved with. I heard they're good people.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    White supremacists usually don't seem smart enough to be this organized
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ maybe they're Asian-supremacists - Asiams got brainz
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I'm a little too drunk to contribute to this conversation. Peace out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    One of the white "freedom fighters" arrested with a molotov-cocktail in hand is a human-rights attorney.

I don't think the avg person is informed at all w.r.t. these radical leftists groups and what their intentions are and how far they're willing to go.

As my mom used to say - one communist is worth 10-communists w.r.t. what they're willing to do.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    I know @JAprufrock was trying to be sarcastic but as @Papi_Chulo pointed out white supremacists aren’t that bright. They also aren’t that brave unless in a group of like minded losers.

I find it hard to believe that they would be able or willing to “infiltrate” mobs of BLM and Antifa terrorists who were just peacefully protesting and be able to manipulate them to violence. You know, like:

“hey guys what say we burn this motherfucker down but first steal all we can carry and then maybe go have some brewskies, err I mean some 40 ouncers. And why not off a few pigs just for the hell of it. What say bro’s?”
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It's the deep state maybe some FBI undercovers are involved, could be the CIA or maybe it's those skateboarders from Dogtown. HMMMMNNN
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Maybe it's all those unemployed strippers and their questionable S.O.s
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Ya gotta be on to something here I bet it's those unemployed stripper boyfriends, I mean sometimes a guy's just gotta get out of the house and toss back a few molotov cocktails
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I bet the anarchists hatched their plot on Stripper Web in code so we wouldn't know what they were saying.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    There's endless bullshit circulating about Floyd and the rioting --and some of guys on this thread are attracted to conspiracy theories like moths to a flame.

Sure, ZeroHedge has far more credibility than NYT, but I'll post this anyway:

"Misinformation about George Floyd Protests Surges on Social Media"
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/techn…

"The unsubstantiated theory that antifa activists are responsible for the riots and looting was the biggest piece of protest misinformation tracked by Zignal Labs, which looked at certain categories of falsehoods. Of 873,000 pieces of misinformation linked to the protests, 575,800 were mentions of antifa, Zignal Labs said."
    That began when Mr. Trump tweeted on Sunday that “ANTIFA led anarchists” and “Radical Left Anarchists” were to blame for the unrest, without providing specifics. Then he called antifa “a Terrorist Organization.”

Dan Bongino, a conservative political commentator who has unsuccessfully run for a House seat several times, then took up the call. On the “Fox and Friends” television show on Monday, Mr. Bongino said antifa activists were responsible for a “sophisticated” attack on the White House and called it an “insurrection.”

Those assertions soon spread around social media. More than 6,000 Facebook posts linking the antifa movement to the protests appeared in the last seven days, collecting over 1.3 million likes and shares, according to The Times’s analysis."

And on the George Soros conspiracy theory:

"The false idea that Mr. Soros funded the protests spiked on social media over the past week, showing how new events can resurrect old conspiracy theories. Mr. Soros has for years been cast as an anticonservative villain by a loose network of activists and political figures on the right and has become a convenient boogeyman for all manner of ills.

On Twitter, Mr. Soros was mentioned in 34,000 tweets in connection with Mr. Floyd’s death over the past week, according to Dataminr. Over 90 videos in five languages mentioning Soros conspiracies were also posted to YouTube over the past seven days, according to an analysis by The New York Times.

On Facebook, 72,000 posts mentioned Mr. Soros in the past week, up from 12,600 the week before, according to The Times’s analysis. Of the 10 most engaged posts about Mr. Soros on the social network, nine featured false conspiracies linking him to the unrest. They were collectively shared over 110,000 times."

• JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    @twenty-five Ya gotta be on to something here I bet it's those unemployed stripper boyfriends,

What do you base this on? Did someone bring his Xbox controller or have empty Doritos bags in his pocket?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’m getting a giant kick out of left-wingers ignoring all sort of social distancing to do protests and riots in a few places. I am also getting a kick out of right wingers, who were just recently PISSED about the loss of freedoms related to shutdowns, be unconcerned over curfews.

It’s definitely some interesting times we have. 👀
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Almost everything that happens in the world, at least the major news stories is orchestrated. I realized most things are a conspiracy when I was about ten years old all on my own from what I observed going on in the world not from conspiracy literature or anything like that. I just observed and used reason to connect the dots. Of course sometimes things do just happen but its rare.

I honestly can't imagine believing mainstream narratives or that everything in the news is all a big coincidence. Going through life as a sheep is something I can't even relate to.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Comparing the wholesale obliteration of our basic Constitutional rights and fundamental liberties potentially indefinitely, to temporary suspension of some liberties during a violent civil uprising for a specific and limited objective over a short timeframe is absurd on its face.

I find it amazing that all these "protestors" are so angry about one videotaped incident involving people they don't even know it would drive them into the streets to riot and destroy our communities when they were perfectly fine literally having every single freedom we have obliterated for months, in many cases seemingly arbitrarily and they did nothing and didn't even seem angry about it. That to me is one thing I will never get over, or forgive.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    ^^Wow, you are some kind of stupid. You can't understand why black people would be upset about one videotaped murder of a black man by a white cop? As if that's the only instance of police brutality against blacks in our nation's history. You're failure to understand many of them have experienced bad encounters with shady cops and they're upset because they know it will keep happening and one day it could be them or someone they care about struggling to breathe on the pavement. Damn, you're an imbecile.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I don't necessarily accept what happened was solely b/c Floyd was black - that is an assumption based on the double-standard that anything bad that happens to a black person is *automatically* b/c of racism - the evidence here indicates a case of police-brutality b/w a white-cop and a black civilian - that is not an automatically a case of racism b/c there are tons of cases of police brutality on white people, it just does not get the coverage - the Freddie Gray case in Baltimore most of the cops involved were black and it was a case of cops acting wrong/fucking-up where the black civilian ended up dead at the hands of mostly black police officers - i.e. police brutality is not a 1:1 correlation to it being just about race every time it's a black person involved - there is no proof it was b/c of racism - it could have been - but there are countless cases of police brutality whether it's white on white, white on black, black on white, or black on black (e.g. one just needs to look back at college-campus and/or political-demonstrations of the 60s were plenty of white-people were met with great violence at the hands of LE - but it would have been black demonstrators then bam "racism").

Using violence to protest against violence obviously is not gonna get anything done - nor is saying every time something happens to a black-person it's automatically racism - white people abuse white people - black people abuse black people - black cops mistreat black black people, etc - there needs to be police reform so the police can serve everyone better, it's not just a black issue and not every case of a black person dealing w/ the police is b/c of racism - IMO there are far greater issues in the black community including black-on-black violent crime. and dealing w/ those issues would pay much greater dividend for the black community - not to say that issues of police brutality/incompetence is not an issue, but IMO is not the biggest issue facing the black community on a day to day year to year decade to decade basis from what I see - from what I see the avg black person in a low-income neighborhood on a daily-basis has more to fear from those in his neighborhood than from the police, and many black people in those neighborhoods feel that way from what I can see; they gotta watch their back when they leave their house and if they are law-abiding they are not watching their back b/c of the police threat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    When it's racism and proven to be racism, it's needs to be dealt as racism - o/w it can't be automatically declared racism b/c there are often many variables at work - from what I see, too often the finger is *automatically* pointed at racism w/o prove b/c there are scores-to-settle and axes-to-grind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As one example of this 2016 case - a black police officer shoots and kills an unarmed white man walking to his house - it turns out the man was deaf and could not hear the police officer calling to him - can you just fucking imagine if it would have been a white police officer killing an unarmed black deaf person walking to his house - and the DA ruled the police officer would not be charged:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa…

https://www.google.com/search?q=jermaine…
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If something bad happening to a black person is automatically bc of racism then it stands to reason black people are then the biggest racists since most violent acts against blacks are by blacks.

Again - not saying there isn't any racism - just saying it's not racism every time things go sideways b/w a black and a white person where the black person is the victim - bc I don't see it automatically called racism when it's the other way around - too often racism is used as a scapegoat.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    With any luck, the protesters will spread COVID-19 to each other and all wind up dead, dying, or severely debilitated for months. Either way, it will be interesting to see if there is any significant spike in COVID-19 after this. That would be, for me, a true litmus test of whether or not there is still any reason to continue all of the social distancing and face covering restrictions.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Forcing healthy people inside and taking away their job seems different to me than a curfew because of rioting looting and burning.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Even Pat Robertson is criticizing Donald Trumps handling of this crisis that should be a wake up call, but sadly it won’t even register with this narcissistic loser.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    From Townhall

“In New York City, a senior police official said anarchists had planned to start mayhem in the city even before the protests started, using encrypted communication to raise bail money and to recruit medics. During the demonstrations, they maintained supply routes to distribute gasoline, rocks and bottles, and also dispatched scouts to find areas devoid of police officers, said John Miller, the deputy commissioner in charge of the Police Department’s counter-terrorism and intelligence efforts.

“They prepared to commit property damage and directed people who were following them that this should be done selectively and only in wealthier areas or at high-end stores run by corporate entities,” he said in a telephone briefing with reporters. Such activity was still under investigation, Mr. Miller said, but many participants, he said, were from outside New York. “They instructed group leaders to tell the people following them that this was not meant to be orderly activity,” he said.“
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Mark has all the best websites. Just like der Fuehrer has all the best words.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Adolph Hitler was a socialist, just like many Democrats.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    President Trump has something to do with low lifes burning down the country? Um, ok. And Robertson is tied to the establishment wing of the GOP, not the populist America First movement so why would it be a surprise he is saying mean things about our President?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    People like Pat Robertson, Bill Kristol, and Mitt Romney are suddenly good Republicans. All they need to do is criticize Trump and liberals praise them. Come to the dark side, Luke.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Yes, I should follow liberals example and read only the NYT and WaPo. Because they’ve been so, so truthful in recent years.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Wow, I think that’s the first time I’ve been the recipient of Godwin’s law.

Godwin's law is an Internet adage asserting that "as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1". That is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^Don't forget George Will while you are pushing your tropes in your weak attempts to de-legitimize genuine conservatives, the essence of what you are spreading around stinks but that's to be expected when you spread manure,
    This shit is just plain phony and we know it, Trump is not going to be re-elected unless the election is stolen, which I fully expect him to try and attempt.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I agree. Add George Will and Peggy Noonan to the list of good Republicans.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ So you admit to using tropes LOL
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Washington is filled with hundreds of professional conservatives like George Will. For decades, conservative politicians sought their approval as influencers. Trump made it clear he thought they could all go fuck themselves. He didn’t need their approval.

So, George and friends got their panties in a bunch and formed an alliance with the left ( their friends from the DC cocktail circuit ) to oppose that rude Orange Man.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ We will find out in November, if he doesn't figure out a way to cancel the election, maybe even if he does.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The stock market is up 39% since its recent low. Traditionally, the market predicts where the real economy will be in 6 months time. Hey, that’s around the time of the election, isn’t it. I wonder how Joe Biden’s dementia will be in 6 months.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It doesn't matter where creepy Uncle Joe's dementia is. The media and democrat party establishment will continue to cover for him, since he represents their beat chance for taking power in Washington Power is the only thing that liberals and democrats care about.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    If economic numbers are still showing positive signs in November Biden is in trouble. At the end of the day people usually vote their wallets. Heard an interesting discussion about how many of the states slow to reopen could feel more pressure to do so if no Covid second wave hits after all the protests.

NFL could really be a factor also. Will the Dolphins play in front of home fans while Jets, Bills and Pats stadiums are still in shutdown?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Even if Massachusetts reopens, the first time someone coughs, we'll be locked down again.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’m starting to wonder about MLB. The players are getting greedy and owners may call their bluff. They have a short career and a year, or two, without baseball might destroy the sport not to mention players’ and owners’ pocket. Idiots.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I honestly do not care about MLB anymore. I love going to minor league games but just don’t care for the majors any longer
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’m curious about the exodus from blue state cities who are coddling looters and forcing regular people into permanent CoVid lockdown. I mean, if you had lost your job, why wouldn’t you immediately move somewhere the economy had opened up. Arizona real estate is still booming. Manhattan, not so much.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Pro sports have been overpriced BS filled with greedy, ignorant, primadonnas for years. Fuck 'em.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Sometimes I wonder if the high-cost of pro-sports is the main-reason why Cable-TV deals are so high - i.e. sports leagues charging networks and arm-and-a-leg for the rights to televise those leagues and the costs being passed down to the consumer.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    That's part of it, for sure. It's a bidding war for broadcasters. The commercials are big money makers. That's why I started taking coronavirus seriously when the NCAA, NHL, NBA, MLB all cancelled.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ESPN charges about $9 per month per subscriber to cable companies. So, it’s probably costing the subscriber $12 or more just for ESPN. The main broadcast network, which cover sports, also charge for their signal.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    if fantasy sports and sports gambling didn't exist I would be happy if no professional sports existed at all. I already watch no college sports other than march madness.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Obama gave a speech today, positioning himself as a peacemaker. This begins a week of memorials for George Floyd and a call for legislation to curb police violence on blacks.

I predict the protests will spontaneously dissipate tonight. Suddenly, the violence will come to an end. If so, remember that none of this was planned. It’s just an amazing coincidence. Obama, the light bringer. Much better than Orange Man.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Well yeah, it would mean that people actually listen to Obama and that he knows how to govern. Trump is a several hundred pound child.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    @SkiBum "Adolph Hitler was a socialist, just like many Democrats."

That's a rotten thing to say about our late fuhrer, SkiBum. #BunkerBitch would be disappointed in you.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Obama's relevance dissipated the moment Trump took the oath of office. Never forget how every candidate attacked him in the debates, except Biden. The Bernie bros in particular, about 50% of the rioters and looters, felt that Obama was too centrist and a sell-out. No one cares what he has to say except for himself and his fellow swamp dwellers. Trump has done a particularly thorough job of uprooting his legacy and exposing the already well-known massive corruption and failure of Obama's time in office.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Our "president" has truly distinguished himself, especially in the last few days.

He has ordered peaceful demonstrators cleared, violently, from a church yard so that he could go and pose with a Bible which he certainly hasn't read and definitely doesn't follow. Oh, and there wasn't so much as a "by your leave" to the pastors and staff of that church.

He has alienated even some of the most conservative folks who should have been his allies, like George Will and the Lincoln Project. Hell, even Pat Robertson has excoriated him.

I could go on and on, but it just depressed me too much.

Fire the b-----d in November!😠
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @gammanu95 - Spot on brother.
    @ATACdawg - Good luck asshole.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    misterorange, considering the source, I'm proud to be called an asshole by you.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Mark94 and your response to General Mattis, General Allen, and Defense Secretary Esper, I'm sure you'll try to denigrate their service in the same fashion you called prominent Republican's and Conservatives good Republicans, you can try to spin this any way you like, the consensus is growing that Trump needs to go.
    I'm starting to think he might be forced out before the election is held, hopefully in November, but regardless of circumstance he's finished.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Look, Joe Biden is the pro-China, pro-BLM candidate who hides in his basement and avoids tough questions because his brain no longer functions properly. The left is doing everything it can to prop him up. Mostly, that means doing anything it can to make Trump look bad. The shut downs in Blue states and the Antifa riots are all part of this effort. The press is making a final effort to head off the destruction of the Democrat party at the ballot box. If these had happened in October, they may have worked. But, these efforts have peaked much too soon. The riots of 1968 got Law and Order candidate Nixon elected. Trump will win by a large margin of electoral votes. He may lose the popular vote as a result of mail in ballots in California, New York, and Illinois.
    This a culture war. The elite have everything to lose. They are desperate. They know that a Trump win in November will be their end. Crazy times.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Two Minnesota men charged with throwing Molotov cocktails. Wait, I thought white supremacists were behind all this

https://www.twincities.com/2020/06/02/ge…

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Blaming White people is just a game for the left.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Blind because you refuse to see the truth is the worst kind of blindness
    Unfortunately too many are afflicted!
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Does all this seem a bit political to you ? It sure does to me:

George Floyd will be remembered with three funerals plus a half-day viewing ceremony:

There will be a nationally televised public memorial service in Minneapolis, MN, on Thursday June 4th from 1pm to 3pm.

There will be an additional nationally televised public memorial service in North Carolina, Saturday June 6th from 11am to 3pm

There will be a nationally televised viewing and memorial service in Houston, TX, Monday June 8th 12pm to 6pm

There will be a nationally televised public funeral in Houston, TX, Tuesday June 9th, 11am EDT.

The international spectacle and global march will culminate Tuesday with the anointing of presidential candidate Joe Biden in Houston, Texas.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You predicted this would all be over last night
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    I’m still waiting for the white supremacists. Because, this sure sounds like a leftie.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-…
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ^ You predicted this would all be over last night

I predicted the riots would dissipate as the Obama road show took over. It’s happening.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You said
    >I predict the protests will spontaneously dissipate tonight. <

But you just keep on spinning your phones baloney from Bulgarian sourced blogs.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Of course it was right wingers storing bricks and rocks in the Bronx and Queens. The mainstream fake news media is an embarrassment.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The left has badly misplayed its hand. It somehow thought that setting cities ablaze would rally middle America to its side. That effort has failed dramatically.

Support for BLM has plummeted. Nobody is buying that this is a spontaneous series of events. It’s a political manipulation to grab power for the elite at the expense of destroying urban neighborhoods and businesses.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    papichulo says "IMO there are far greater issues in the black community including black-on-black violent crime. and dealing w/ those issues would pay much greater dividend for the black community "

This is how I feel. The cops may not treat them the best but the gangs and criminals treat them far worse and are their big problem. The gangsters shoot indiscriminately, killing and wounding innocent bystanders but you barely hear anything about it.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    ^ for example, the federal government offered a few years ago to help Chicago get guns off the streets. It would have involved a 5 year minimum sentence for anyone with an illegal concealed weapon. Chicago turned them down.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    How are you going to know someone is carrying a concealed gun, if they are not doing anything illegal? Thats why they are protesting, laws like these
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    How about if they doing something illegal, selling drugs on a street corner, for example. Would it be insensitive to search that person for weapons ?
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    nice try, chicago already has sentencing enhancements for IF A FIREARM IS IN POSSESSION AT THE TIME OF A DRUG ARREST, AT CONVICTION COURT MAY DOUBLE THE FINE AND THE SENTENCE...i said if theyre are NOT doing anything illegal..
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Please point out where I said that people who are not committing a crime should be searched. I’ll wait.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    You didnt thats why i asked how are you going to know someone is carrying a concealed gun. and you thought it was a good idea but chicag delcined the feds offer,
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Well, that’s some pretzel logic.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    Anyone who thinks the George Floyd outrage protests were 'organized' is probably used to being part of Astroturfed events like the Tea Party or the Reopen bullshit protests. That other George (Soros) is NOT writing anyone a check!!!!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Reopen bullshit is what the pathetically weak and fearful call Americans protesting peacefully.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Here’s a video peak into how Antifa operates, thanks to Project Veritas

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breakin…
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Project Veritas LOL another conspiracy theory of the day site, fuckn funny shit you keep using the same old worn out material maybe you can get something from Warner Bro’s cartoons
    "Th-th-th-that's all folks!"
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    For the older Minnesotans on here. Do you remember the Wellstone memorial ? A memorial became a “ bash the Republicans” roast. As a result, the Democrats lost his seat in the next election.

I look forward to this week’s memorials, beginning with the very reverend and holy Al Sharpton.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    It’s a Project Veritas undercover video. It’s a freakin video exposing Antifa with their own words. It doesn’t matter if Bozo the Clown recorded it. Or, do you think it‘s staged somehow ?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m sure that it’s staged they have that reputation
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Got to laugh in your face dummy two weeks ago you were boosting the right of armed protesters to intimidate governments into ending the shutdown now you want to stop these folks from demonstrating with phony claims that the protesters are tied to the looters your so fucking out of line it ain’t even funny. Just arrest the looters and brick throwers let the protesters alone or call for the army to go after the first group of protesters that were armed and trying to intimidate until you look for equal treatment for both groups you are going to be called out on your phony bullshit
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Mark - you need to stop speaking to lefties as if they are capable of understanding anything on their own without their fake news media feeding it to them. Your post about veritas will be viewed through their veil of ignorance.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ That’s about the stupidest thing you’ve said about me but LOL
  • ime
    4 years ago
    So twentyfive, the same largely peaceful protestors during the day are the same rioting and looting at night? No chance other groups would try to hijack rightful protests with violence to further their agenda?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Just to be clear:
    - Protestors good
    - Looters Bad
    -Terrorists evil

That’s true for left, right, and center

With regard to armed protestors, that open up rally was 99% average Americans of all races plus half a dozen nut jobs with long guns. My issue was the media making it seem like everyone protesting was a militiaman by showing only photos of the nut jobs from multiple angles.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Scott Adams made the point that there is a path for BLM to accomplish all its legislative agenda. It springs from the lessons learned in fighting AIDS.

At first, AIDS was viewed as a gay disease. They couldn’t get research dollars. Then, they framed it as a disease that could affect anyone ( which was true ). Suddenly, billions were available for research. Mission accomplished.

As long as BLM frames police brutality as a problem unique to African Americans, it will be an uphill struggle. If they frame this as something that any american can be a victim of ( which is true ), the problem will be quickly addressed. Mandated body cams, no police immunity, etc.

It’s almost as though BLM leaders are more concerned about keeping their organization relevant than actually fixing the problem.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @ime that precisely was my point, arrest the bad actors leave the protesters alone let the authorities sort out where the bad actors are coming from (righ or left I’ll be willing to bet money that it’s both)
    That’s my point but those idiots keep trying to spin it into their own agenda to blame it all on the left which we all know is untrue and just blather for the conspiracy theorists
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have to admit that I enjoy not seeing 25's posts and seeing Mark94's.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Well you do like it better when Mark dumbs things down for you I guess it’s easier for you to understand
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Lefties get their news exclusively from news sources that match their views exactly. NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC and a few others. Nothing, and no one, is allowed that varies one inch from the establishment orthodoxy.

They memorize this canon. Trump stupid. Trump racist. Trump supporters stupid, uninformed knuckle draggers. Etc. You could summarize all of it on one page.

When confronted with ideas that are counter to their canon, they respond one of two ways. First, they declare the source fake news since it is one that disagrees with their canon ( that’s a form of circular logic ). Then, to put an exclamation point on the argument, they insult Trump or his followers. Plenty of examples in this thread alone.

What they seldom do is debate the ideas on their merit. That takes effort and a willingness to honestly reflect on new ideas. If any of their fellow lefties caught them doing this, they’d be ridiculed and excommunicated.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “ those idiots keep trying to .........blame it all on the left which we all know is untrue. “

See, that’s where we differ. There is plenty of evidence that AntiFa and like minded organizations have a heavy hand in the riots. They are more anarchist and Marxist than left wing, but white supremacist they are not.

And, somebody is funding Antifa. They can’t be self funding since these guys don’t believe in capitalism, or work. That’s where left leaning organizations and donors might come in. We’ll eventually find out.

The evidence hasn’t reached a “ prove it in a court of law “ level, but it’s getting there.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Proving anything in a Court of law means jack shit to the left. Those assholes still claim Michael Brown was a victim and they owe the officer who had to kill him an apology, because he was no less than 100% justified in killing him. The "hands up" movement was based on a lie, a total falsehood and it morphed into the BLM movement. A fraud based on a lie, until they admit the shooting was Brown's fault.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    This is why having a debate with certain folks is useless, doesn't matter what is the subject they look at it through the myopic vision of their ideology, skibum thinks anyone that doesn't agree with him is stupid and Mark thinks every one is stupid whether they agree with him or not.
    Me I'll just bide my time until November than we will all see who agrees with what, and how this is going to go,
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Ve…

Project Veritas is an American right-wing activist group.[1][2][3][4] The group uses "disguises and hidden cameras to uncover supposed liberal bias and corruption".[1] The group is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations and left-leaning groups.[5][2][6][7][8][9][10] In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit".[11]
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    It's almost as if an unarmed black man is killed by the Police every year or less and existing protest networks are permanently in place.

It's not like things changed after Ferguson
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.105…

"In everyday discourse, believers in a conspiracy-based explanation are often labeled lunatics, kooks or paranoiacs. They are perceived as having ‘an essential character weakness predisposing them to paranoia or gullibility’ or as ‘buffeted by forces not only beyond their control but beyond their ken’

....Writers talk of conspiracy theories as manifestations of ‘paranoia’, ‘anxiety’, ‘fantasy’, ‘hysteria’, ‘projection’ and ‘aggression’, or, more recently, as fulfilling a profound psychological need for certainty in the precarious (post-) modern age."
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The left is willing to do anything to hurt Trump. No limits. They don’t care who they hurt.

The medical journal Lancet has now fully retracted their prior claimed “scientific study” against the use of Hodroxychloroquine. The Lancet study was quickly and purposefully used by all major media outlets to attack President Trump for his advocacy of the drug as an effective treatment for the COVID-19 virus.

It now appears the purpose of the fraudulent “scientific study”, conducted by a sketchy outfit called Surgisphere – who mysteriously appeared only after President Trump advocated for the treatment, was to weaponize medicine for political purposes.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    That was just one of many studies. But yes it's very unusual for a prestigious journal like the Lancet to retract a publication.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    There is no doubt that Trump isa douche. There is no doubt that the news sources I grew up with are no longer news sources, but more akin to what Goebbels created. Reading about what the FBI did in the Russia "investigation and what "Schiff" did, would in a real country be front page news. This is on the left and when they bitch about what they bitch about idgaf.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Peak stupidity. The Minneapolis City Council is seriously considering disbanding their police force. Apparently each neighborhood would be encouraged to come up with their own solution. The Minneapolis public school district has already voted to replace police on campuses. The ( super liberal, Sharia law fan ) State Attorney General, Keith Ellison, has voiced his support.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ it's a race to see who can appease the most - no progressive now wants to be out-appeased - kinda an appeasement arms race now or an aggressive appeasement stimulus package - pretty soon progressive cities are gonna pass quotas demanding as many white people get killed by police as black people, on a per capita basis.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    These "protests" are getting on my f'ing nerves.

Many of the "protesters" feel the law does not apply to them - the reaction by many to an unlawful act by a cop is to break the law themselves and affect innocent bystanders.

Was just watching my local-news and there is a standoff b/w protesters and the highway patrol - the "freedom fighters" feel it's their right to take over a busy highway meant for car-travel and not pedestrian-travel, as they've done several times already - I'm not a lawyer but I assume walking onto streets and highways and shutting them down for "your message" would be illegal? And of course the TV reporter seemed to put the blame on the highway pratrolmen b/c they stopping the "protesters" from shutting down the highway may be "inciting" the "protesters" - translation the law and everyone else needs to yield to all the "protesters" demands w/e those demands are (basically everyone needs to take a knee on command and yield) - additionally, many "protesters" do not respect the curfew and do not go home once the hour comes - and again it's the cops that are the "bad-guys" when they try to clear the streets once the curfew is in effect.

IMO there is gonna be a negative backlash to all this often times lawless "protesting" - instead of bringing people to their cause or at least get folks' attention w.r.t. their message, IMO their tactics, anger, and zero-tolerance to any opinion they don't agree with, can likely do more harm than good - I agree with the message of police-reform, but I don't agree w/ many of the tactics used including "beheading" any dissenting opinions - as it stands right now it seems no opinion is tolerated that is not inline with a particular vocal-minority that is now seemingly calling the shots for everyone - pretty-soon you'll have someone approaching you demanding you take a knee "to show you are not a racist" and if you do not conform get ready for the consequences (especially if you are a public figure with a lot to lose) - it's racial-gestapo-tactics - "what did you say your opinion was?" - "oh we'll see about that".
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "as it stands right now it seems no opinion is tolerated that is not inline with a particular vocal-minority that is now seemingly calling the shots for everyone "

The old adage, "the squeakiest wheel gets the most grease" applies here.

Back to the topic, our local tv news which is very liberal and part of the agenda that promotes and protects the protesters actually reported that a stash of hammers was found near a protest route. I doubt they were put there for carpenters. Also 2 uys from Pennsylvania were busted with materials to make molotovs and several protesters that were busted gave fake names and fake or non existent addresses that weren't verified before they were released so they'll probably skate free.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... a stash of hammers was found near a protest route. I doubt they were put there for carpenters ..."

That was an insensitive and racist remark - take an knee and apologize - how do you know those hammers were not put there for the freedom fighters to start rebuilding their beloved-community?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol yeah they did so much damage to innocent businesses in downtown Cleveland they'd need a lot more than hammers to rebuild it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Seems the D.C. mayor has ordered a street in D.C. named "Black Lives Matter Plaza" - looks like it's aimed at Trump to say "here you go - kiss my black ass"
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Similarly, in DC, a couple white women volunteered to scrub graffiti off federal buildings. Some of the graffiti was the phrase Black Lives Matter. The women have been called racist as a result.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Except for the word "expert", no word is more meaningless than the word "racism". Guess what the protesters and their backers are fucking criminals supporting criminals.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Three more peaceful protesters fire bomb police cars. Still mourning George Floyd, I guess. Or, maybe they are being manipulated by white nationalists.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/3-prote…
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Always looking at the bright spots, leaves you sunblind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion