tuscl

Has this shutdown lessened the mongering urge

clubdude
The Greater Detroit Area
I hit up the clubs (not always going into the VIP booths..sometimes just enjoying the view) about twice a week for the first 9 weeks of this year. Now I've been deprived of that activity going on three months. It will be awhile before I go back when clubs (those that survived) finally open back up in the greater Detroit area. With that being said, does anyone feel their mongering urges waning?

26 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    "With that being said, does anyone feel their mongering urges waning?"

No, but the current scene isn't offering enough to bring me in regularly because I'm busy with other things right now.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I definitely have " the urge". I"m just not sure how good the product is going to be for a while. Are the best girls going to be dancing when the clubs first open? Will they allow full contact ? Will the girls be wearing masks ? Covid 19 has not reduced my sex drive. But I"m not going back into clubs until I think I'll have the experience that I want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As I've posted in the past, at the height of my SCing (1x/wk, sometimes more), there were times I would try to take a break to give my finances a breather - for me the toughest part was stopping and maybe the first 2-weeks after I stopped, the longer I went w/o going the less-hard it was to be away (probably the same can be said w.r.t. most habits).

I had already cut-down on most of my SCing pre-pandemic due to burn-out, thus can't say it was a rough transition for me SC-wise from pre-pandemic - but I would like to have the option to pop my head into a SC every now and then when I'm bored, but o/w I'm not exactly chomping-at-the-bit waiting for the SCs to open and will likely stay away till Covid is less of an issue than it currently is.
  • TxVegas
    4 years ago
    I agree with Warrior in my desire to go back only after the experience will be what I am looking for. I am also still concerned about COVID. So, my next visit is not currently scheduled.

On another note, very nice pic on the avatar ClubDude. That is an exceptional ass.

• clubdude
    4 years ago
    If only she could be in front of me everyday TxVegas!
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    If you all want the pre-COVID-19 experience, come to Texas ( at your own risk)
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    no, it hasn't lessened the urge. i just want to find out if my favorite local club is allowing contact dances. it sounds like things haven't changed in Bavarian's part of Texas, but i'm sure that's not the case for every club out there.
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    You just brought up something I hadn't though about, GoVikings. When clubs around here do open, will favorites return to them. Last contact I had with any favorites was late March (via text).
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    It's actually increased my urge to go in other cities to see if their clubs are more exciting than my local ones. The clubs in my town are starting to slowly open up, but judging by reports given (breastaurants/social distancing enforced/no girls), they will not be worth the visit to monger or even dance in.
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    Well eve, if you head up to the Detroit area, drop me a line. I think you could motivate me into a club! lol
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    No but real urge is to get back with my OTC gal.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    @clubdude

i'm going to pop my head into my favorite local club this coming friday and hopefully see my favorite dancer. haven't seen her in 3 months due to the virus and her number isn't reliable so i haven't had any way to contact her. but she normally works every friday.

i could club the call and ask if lap dances are available, but something tells me they won't tell me over the phone. they're a business....so they'll probably be like "come and find out" lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Hey if we can launch astronauts into space into the middle of a pandemic then we can open up strip clubs - just sayin'
  • mjx01
    4 years ago
    No the urge is still there... but 6 foot social distancing isn't going to be satisfying... and the contact tracing overheard is going to be an issue too.
  • Chili Palmer
    4 years ago
    No. For me, urge is/was/and always will be there. Now that clubs are open here in Phoenix, I've been running amok through them like Grant taking Vicksburg. To quote Dan Patrick, if you're afraid, buy a dog.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    I was a pretty heavy clubber. Once a week average. Im a special case. Used clubbing as a replacement for the mindfuck that goes along with dating. In a perfect world I may club a few more times before settling down and maybe club once in a while on a business trip in the future. The only way I see myself clubbing to the frequency I did in the past is if I get into a relationship where my wife was drop dead gorgeous but only liked sex once a month.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ is that you in your avatar?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Yes sir that is one hell of a body in OP's avatar! 👅👅
    On topic, I'm aware of a few clubs that have opened up locally and I do have an urge but as I stated in a similar topic I'm going to hold off for awhile.
  • SuperDude
    4 years ago
    Urge is great, but I fear the opportunity is gone until the vaccine becomes available.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    @papi, no lol i forget where i got that from
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I feel the urge growing to go to an SC it's been awhile for me.
  • anthony6613
    4 years ago
    The urge is there but being 68 with major heart issues, I’m not planning on going anytime soon. My urge to not get infected by a virus that could kill me outweighs my urge to monger.
  • SpikeSpiegel
    4 years ago
    Urge hasn’t lessened. Thankfully I hit a club before everything closed down in CT. Not much is open in the northeast (aside from some places in RI that are also restaurants. It’s looking like a few more weeks, maybe sometime in July before anything opens here. I’ll stop in when they open, but not sure what to expect.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    No, but the clubs where I like to monger aren’t open yet.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Still the same.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    The urge is still there. Current SB says she misses me but hunkering down with family. When covid over plan resume meetings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion