tuscl

share your story for the ones unable to speak...

Friday, May 29, 2020 10:32 AM
so i saw an inspiring post on another site and i wanted to do it here. we know of the injustice going on in minn. but how do we stop it. how do we overcome... there is no right answer but i wanted to share a story with you. im not black im not a minority in any way but we all have stories to tell. i invite you to tell yours now. in honor of those that cant.... i started stripping at 18ish i dont remember but i used a fake id (the clubs didnt accept dancers under 21) i did that for somewhere around a year. it was fun and i loved the experience. drugs and alcohol were a huge part of the environment and that was fun too. getting drunk soon didnt suffice and i turned to drugs. pills heroin coke etc. anything to get a buzz. i didnt do it because of work but some do.... i did it because i liked it. i was prob around 19 when a man asked me to see him after the club. young and dumb i said sure. (starting to cry now but tears of joy for telling the story) when i got to his place he and 4 others pinned me down and raped me. 6 hours of torture and they were all found guilty 6 months later... 2 months home confinement... 2 fucking months.... the drug use continued... i couldnt afford the habit any longer and had been locked up several times with fines for each... i started to walk the streets. ive seen the injustice from another perspective. they would arrest us for stupid shit and let the men go. now im not saying this shouldnt be legal ive asked for that for years but none the less. we have to speak up and tell our stories. i was unresponsive and overdosing a year ago today and a cop saved me with narcan. they arent all bad but the laws and the legal system need changed and they need changed now.

25 comments

• ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Thanks for that story, pd. No woman, let alone, no girl, should ever have to endure that. Two months confinement didn't begin to address the horror of that. You're lucky they let you live! 😢
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    ATA very lucky ive known some that were not so lucky
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Thankfully, the handful of interactions I've had with cops have been mostly positive - and I say that as someone in the minority (black/asian mixed gay as hell sex worker). I think the only 'poor' experience I had was pulling into my friend's driveway at 3AM to hang out, and a cop from next door walked right up and started aggressively questioning where I was coming from and what was I doing there at that time of the night. He came off strong, but he only asked because the house next door to my friend's just had a robbery not even 10 minutes before I pulled in. I'm aware that bad apples leave a very poor stench on the rest of the batch as far as cops go, but I - being in that minority and hearing stories and situations like what's going on in Minn. - will always have that spike of anxiety when I have to interact with a LEO in any form or fashion, even when I know I have no ill intents. It's lame - to say the least. If you have PTSD from your past circumstances, did you try to find counseling or therapy for it? Regardless, I hope you're in a better place now.
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    eve still in counseling now just a day at a time
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The cop who killed George Lloyd reportedly had 20 prior incidents where he received little or no consequences. Why was he still in uniform ? How do we fix this ? In addition to convicting the cops involved, we need to discover who let this cop avoid consequences, fire them, and open them up to lawsuits. The real problem isn’t the 1% or 2% of cops who are bad, it’s the system that turns a blind eye to their crimes. I guarantee the corruption goes deep in any police department, and city, where cops this bad stay on the street. If bad cops are tolerated, the good cops find somewhere else to work. The 1% of bad apples becomes 20%.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The problem as I see it is the other three cops that were onsite and involved in this incident none of them had the sense of responsibility or the decency to intervene and keep this man alive They all deserve to hang
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Get rid of qualified immunity. Remove the protection from civil suit for not only the perpetrators, but their superior, all the way up to the governors, if necessary.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    1 to 2 %? If this is true, then the wrongdoers would not have the kind of clear path they do. More like, most of them.
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    i had one stop me because "my dress was short" his words. he watched me for over an hour on and off and then got me for prostitution and possession. this is an example of inappropriate work on their part. but it doesnt matter becasue is was in the wrong but im not a minority so at least i lived
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @prevert Why stop at the governor? It is super necessary to go all the way, to the POTUS.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    That is so fucking wrong! I just can’t believe it! Holy fuck! I can’t believe I jerked off twice while reading PD’s post! I usually just cum when she opens her filthy used cunt! I know PD didn’t deserve the shit she got. She is one of the strongest people I know, and it still angers me that someone would do that to her. Therapy helps a bit, but good drugs are my preference. They work quickly and help me drift away to my happy place...
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Cash maybe you need to slow down on those drugs a bit.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Agreed misterorange. But my posts are so much better when I take my happy pills!
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Blessings, PD.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Thank you for braving telling your story PD83. Brutally sucks. Much life lays ahead. Best wishes.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’m not in the mood to get into too much detail, especially with individuals I know personally. But all I will say is anything with Bexar County is corrupt and full of slime balls. I’ll mention a minor one. One time, a Bexar County cop was keeping pace with me from a distance that’s somewhere between a “close” and “far” while I was in the parking lot going to my car after the club closed. I was creeped out and got in the car as quick as I could and got out of there. Maybe he was watching me in case I was too intoxicated, but idk why one wouldn’t just stop and ask a couple questions instead of doing a hard core eye staring. 😐 Hoping for a Dui charge...?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’m sorry you went through that, Poledancer. I hope you’re currently in a safer place in life.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Hope things are looking up for you PD
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Rioting scares me a lot more than bad police and the authorities just let it go on. If you think police are bad, what about corrections officers in jail or prison? Nobody even watches them.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    George Floyd didn't deserve to die for the crime of passing counterfeit bills, nor for his lifelong history of committing crimes. He could have just given up when caught, been cuffed and arrested, but no, he had to resist. While he didn't deserve to die, he put himself in a position of serious risk. Doesn't absolve the cop at all, but the idea that any of these incidents in a country of 330 million people, prove what the rioting scum say they do is simply bullshit. These attacks on the police (supported by the media) masquerading as protests, while the same vile, bullshit left wing media, makes a big deal about armed protesters, is just more political nonsense. Glad my fucking community doesn't think looting and burning makes us anything worth anything.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Empathy is a powerful thing PD. Truth of the matter, we all escape our thoughts in different ways, and your memories are probably helping you to escape through the use of drugs. Many people do, even without as serious of drama that you went through. It shocks and damages the nervous system, and leaves a lasting impression. Life’s an uphill battle, so it may be challenging to surround yourself with good people while isolating yourself in this lockdown. Hell, even the biggest of PLs on this board are good people with addictive problems hiding from their past memories. I’m sure you have seen it a lot working in the clubs.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    As often happens with high profile cases, much of what everyone “knows” turns out to be wrong. George Floyd was stopped because he fit the description of the counterfeiter but we don’t know if he is guilty. There is no evidence, so far, of him resisting. In fact, there is video of him complying. He complained of difficulty in breathing before he was on the ground. We don’t know which intoxicants were revealed during the autopsy ( they are being analyzed ). Still, a mob decided to burn 200 businesses to the ground before we had any of these answers. Rumors in Minneapolis are that many of the “protestors” were bused in from Chicago. If that turns out to be true, I’d like to know who organized that.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ George Soros?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lori Lightfoot the Mayor presiding over a city where 23 people were shot and killed over Memorial day weekend, which isn't newsworthy, but this shit is?
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >There is no evidence, so far, of him resisting. There's video of him passively resisting from the very start. The other two people exited the car no problem but Floyd had to be pulled out of the car. Then the first time they try to put him in the car he just falls down. Also, he wasn't someone who was just possibly using counterfeit money. He seemed to be intoxicated or under some influence and was trying to drive. That's a serious offense to me that could have hurt an innocent person. Anyway, what needs to be done about bad cops is body cams and car cams on at all times and an independent federal organization whose sole duty is to monitor the local police agencies because they can't police themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion