tuscl

Best Country To Find A Wife?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
A common gripe I'm hearing from my guy friends during this quarantine is that their wives or live-in girlfriends can't cook. So they are stuck having to risk infection running to get take-out every night or doing everything themselves in the kitchen. Maybe we got too rich as a country or too lazy, but it is pretty hard finding a woman nowadays that is a halfway decent cook. I laugh when I read women write stuff on their dating profiles like, "I can a mean Mac 'n' Cheese." American women don't want to adhere to traditional gender roles, but do want to blow all their husband's money on dumb shit like shopping, nails, and highlights.

Lets say you wanted to date or wife up a woman that is actually FEMININE (and NOT a fourth-wave FEMINIST), what countries would be on your list to visit? Just asking for a friend.

56 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Of the Mexican girls I’ve dated they were all into cooking. To be mom in that culture means to be a cook.
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    Philippines for certain, from the province
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I dated many women before finding one that can cook and teach me along the way. Priceless because we are the ones entertaining and it leads to good networking because people respect when you can be together with goood food and conversation. People never forget a good meal.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    I am thinking Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Ukraine would be good places. American woman seem to be more traditional in rural areas versus urban areas. I am not interested in a vegan/environmentalist/regressive that wants to abort her kids until she finally decides she wants to be a mom at age 41.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    My answer would be the good ol USA!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my ex-wife is an excellent cook. only problem is that she’s 68 years old and weighs 200 pounds.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    Filipinas from the original country are definitely better than ones born and/or raised in the States. Generally very warm, positive, simple to please, hard working and still traditional in roles. Happy Filipina wife and happy life. Eastern European women are quite hot and initially quite appreciative. As soon as they get that green card though...
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "A common gripe I'm hearing from my guy friends during this quarantine is that their wives or live-in girlfriends can't cook."

That's their fault for not working that out before proposing. I found Mrs. Dugan right here in the good ol' US of A and she is a fantastic cook. When I was dating, any woman who couldn't cook (among other things) was a fuck only girl. I wasn't going to have my (then future) kids raised on frozen food and takeout crap.

Just in the last few days I've had quiche, homemade New England clam chowder, a fantastic dutch oven pot roast and pasta with a homemade red sauce that an Italian grandmother would be proud to serve. I won't even get into the desserts...

Even 15 years ago it was hard to find many women who could cook because so many girls who grew up in the 80s had no interest in it, but they were out there then and still are now. You just have to look a little harder.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    rickdugan, I thought I remember you saying in the past that your wife is a first generation American or her parents are first generation.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Latinas raised in the US. Of Mexican or Central American descent preferably
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Learn to cook yourself and then you don't need a woman (for food). I have become a great cook and I never cooked before I was divorced.

If I were looking for a foreign wife (and I'm not), I would look in eastern and southern Europe.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I chose native born American in my age range. I'm a decent cook, she is fabulous. Love being with her, still miss going out.
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    USA is my top choice. got every nationality, race, body type, types of personality, etc throughout the entire nation. narrow it down by region. better to be in the areas of USA where it isn't NYC or northeast coast in general. girls are stuck up, self-entitled, humorless, can't cook for shit, and just are a bunch of real royal pains in the ass.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    Wow, you guys are all looking for something different than I was. I am looking for someone to share with who is my equal, not my cook and cleaning lady. I want someone who enjoys some of my passions and shares goals, values, etc. I also want them to be sexy and attractive to me. For me, that happened with someone from the same country, and even somewhat the same region, but I doubt you could say that she could only come from one country. By the way rattdog, mine came from NYC, but I would never stereotype all women from there. There are literally millions of women in NYC, and some do meet your description, but not all.
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    ay RTP-so ya wound up with one from NYC. ay-more power to you. i didn't say that all of them are like that. if i had to make a estimate i'd say that 92% of them just flat out suck.
    i am curious though RTP, was she someone you met that was still living in NYC or relocated?
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    Certainly not the spoiled, Feminist , ugly , No values female sluts of the USA .
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Wow, you guys are all looking for something different than I was. I am looking for someone to share with who is my equal, not my cook and cleaning lady. "

It is exactly that kind of clueless thinking that devalues what is the most important thing that any family can do, which is to raise healthy and capable kids.

My wife isn't my equal, she is my better. She is the heartbeat and moral fiber our our family. She, rather than a bunch of minimum wage daycare workers, was the one who taught all of my children every important thing they learned during their infant and toddler years. She was the one who made sure that they could read long before they ever walked through the door of Kindergarten.

And to this day she is the reason why my kids have such full lives since they could never do half of what they do if there wasn't someone there managing transportation, traffic control and, yes, their emotional states. Almost of of their health, growth and development can be laid at my wife's feet. My kids are involved in a number of very special things, none of which would be possible if not for my wife.

When you die, nobody will give a fuck if you or your wife was a good accountant [as an example]. What they will remember is how you impacted their lives on the most personal levels. In that regard, my wife will have legions attending her funeral and, to the extent that many people show up at mine, it will be to support her as she will no doubt outlive me.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ so what are saying, your wife doesn’t drink Jack Daniels and carouse late at night following through on OTC offers?
  • DickyDoo2
    5 years ago
    My preference would be Costa Rica.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Moldova & Romania, tied for number one. Per capita, the hottest woman on the planet.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I'd avoid women from rural China for wife/cook. Under cooked bats and pangolins. Yuck!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    One thing in life I have appreciated more than anything else is the focus of both men in women on "hotness" when choosing a mate/spouse. Family Law attorneys call that kind of thinking "my annuity".
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Trick question; don't get married.

And if she sucks your cock well and regularly, you can live off sandwiches and frozen pizzas
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The shortest Fairy Tale Evah: A man asked a woman to marry him. She said no; and he lived happilay ever after. The End.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Things evolve - today many women are professionals/college-graduates w/ careers and often earn as much, and sometimes more, than their male S.O.

In light of this, IMHO I don't think it's fair to ask for today's professional-woman in the workforce, to be any better of a cook than her male S.O. - if one is looking for a stay-at-home wife, then yeah, she better know/learn how to cook, o/w IMO it shouldn't be more of an expectation than for males in this day-and-age - it's a new era; it's not the "Leave it to Beaver" age anymore .
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    w.r.t. finding a wife in another country - IMO that 's a crapshoot - for one, if she's getting w/ the guy mainly to get away from her current circumstances, then that's often a problem waiting to roost down-the-line - also, it's not uncommon for them to become "Americanized" a few years after living in the U.S. - not saying it wouldn't work out or be a good-move, just IMO it's not necessarily a surer-thing.

Unrelated to this - I recall hearing about a health-study done a few-years ago where they followed a group of Asian women (I think it was Japanese but can't remember) - anyway somehow they followed their health when they lived in Asia, then when they had lived in the U.S. - their health was much better when they lived in Asia - once they had been living in the U.S. for a few-years, they started exhibiting many of the health problems typical Americans suffer from which are much less prevalent in Asia - i.e. kinda an analogy w.r.t. becoming "Americanized" once they are in this environment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... My wife isn't my equal, she is my better ..."

Not exactly a very high bar
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I feel like Rick calling his wife “better” is sort of like the media commending front-line essential grocery store workers. Give lip service honoring at the moment, but it’s not like that honoring translates into anything practical.

Grocery store aren’t going to be compensated better in the long-term (not saying they should be, just pointing out facts). And just like in Rick’s mind—it’s okay for him have fun and dine out frequently and buy lots of lunches for his disadvantaged fellow business owners and ignore home for long periods of time while blowing lots of money in strip club. BUT she better be disciplined and be a good cook at home and not so much as even look at the mailman. LOL
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In other words, not perceived as better at all.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    My wife does most of the cooking for the same reason I do the laundry: different skill sets. Her tools are knoves, spoons, forks, skill saw, wet saw, soldering iron, hammer and mine are lawnmower, snowblower, rake, shovel, hede trimmer, garbage bag and dish towel.
  • Player11
    5 years ago
    Columbia - those women like go bikini shopping /fun later at home.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "w.r.t. finding a wife in another country - IMO that 's a crapshoot - for one, if she's getting w/ the guy mainly to get away from her current circumstances, then that's often a problem waiting to roost down-the-line - also, it's not uncommon for them to become "Americanized" a few years after living in the U.S. -"

This, which is why I didn't respond to sinclair's question about my wife's origins. By the time I met her she had been here for a very long time and was quite Americanized.

===> "One thing in life I have appreciated more than anything else is the focus of both men in women on "hotness" when choosing a mate/spouse. Family Law attorneys call that kind of thinking "my annuity"."

Fair enough, but looks do matter. Ugly people breed ugly children and nobody wants to curse their children with that if they can help it.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I feel like Rick calling his wife “better” is sort of like the media commending front-line essential grocery store workers. Give lip service honoring at the moment, but it’s not like that honoring translates into anything practical."

Nice, thanks for sharing your feelings about my marriage. I'm sure that all sounded good in your head given with your inability to grasp anything beyond simplistic plot lines, but I'm not running a prison and Mrs. Dugan is not exactly chained to a stove all day. Long marriages are often complicated to say the least.

But then again honey, we're not on here talking about where to find the ideal husband, are we? You might find more sympathy for your misguided damsel in distress narrative on one of your estrogen fueled Cosmo discussion boards. 😉
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Personally I'm not looking for a wife, but if I was looking for a wife from another country...
    I have a thing for dark hair and an exotic look, Latinas, so South and Central America would enter the mix. Also Romania and maybe a couple other Eastern block countries and also some Asian countries, Thailand, Philippines, etc.
    None of them necessarily dismiss the fact that a blonde or lighter hair American woman could also catch my eye and end up being my choice.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>”You might find more sympathy for your misguided damsel in distress narrative on one of your estrogen fueled Cosmo discussion boards.”

Not at all, Rick. Just wanted to nitpick your choice in language. If things are going well on your home front, then it is what it is. Just pointing out that no, your wife isn’t your “better”, and you can’t just make up stuff just because of another commenter in this thread.

Besides, I thought with what you rag on other posters here all the time, technically 80% of posters here are estrogen fueled and can’t dream of living up to The Epitome or Manly Ricky anyways.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Hmm I guess I can play along with the thread itself.

My guess is, any area where the man’s income is at least 3x the median of other areas, is where somebody has the best options. Elite men have the pick of the most feminine and beautiful upper middle class woman (but then, what does it matter for them when they have access to the likes of maids and personal chefs, etc?) Upper middle class American men have their pick of the best talent in rural American shitholes and third world nations.

The women themselves don’t get better. The man (relatively speaking) does.

No amount of feminism has broken the (likely biological) wiring of women to marry “up” rather than “down. “
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Cause I assume we are talking about a general sense of a feminine attitude (like for example a nurturing, accommodating, a modest attitude) overall? And not just simple cooking skills?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    It would be fairly easy for a middle class American to find a young woman to marry in the many poor countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America, or Europe. You could give these women a better life than most men in their countries. But it would be hard to find a compatible, loving companion.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Just pointing out that no, your wife isn’t your “better”, and you can’t just make up stuff just because of another commenter in this thread."

You say these things because: (1) you don't know a fraction of what you think you do; and (2) you place value all the wrong things. I said it precisely because I believe it, she is my better in every way that matters.

Even beyond what she has done for my family, she is involved in countless community and charitable activities. She has helped more people than I can count with everything from Christmas toys to diapers, baby gear, food, etc. etc. She is a respected member of the community, welcomed everywhere. I actually envy her at times and enjoy those moments when she asks me to pitch in, whether it's ordering things through my business accounts or helping her accomplish a worthwhile goal.

Read again what I said to sinclair above re: how a person is judged in this life. And yes, when I was dating, I looked for a girl who was not a party animal, but that's her own choosing, not mine. There are the girls you just fuck and those you marry. Some guys just lose sight of that and end up marrying girls who value all the wrong shit.
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    I would argue that it is harder to find a compatible loving companion in a Western country where women march around in pink pussy hats calling for the subversion of anything with XY chromosomes. There is a reason more and more American men are marrying foreign women from traditional countries like Poland, Colombia, and the Philippines. Meanwhile, more and more American women are turning into 40+, childless, lonely crazy cat ladies.

One thing I have learned as I have traveled the world is many Western women overvalue themselves. They might be porky, have a fashion design bachelors degree, and don't have interests beyond Instagram and Real Housewives of Atlanta, yet think they are a "10" and only deserve a millionaire that looks like Sean O'Pry. Go to somewhere more traditional like Poland and you have women that learn their mother's recipes, take care of their grandparents, and put a high priority of keeping their body toned, yet they are humble and never have the entitled attitude of "10" even if they are one.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>You say these things because: (1) you don't know a fraction of what you think you do;

Breaking down your contradictory statements doesn’t exactly require a lot of knowledge or intelligence from me.

—> and (2) you place value all the wrong things.

Of course I do. Why do I hang out on a strip club message board and make fun of certain individuals who set themselves up so easily—almost too easy?

—>I said it precisely because I believe it, she is my better in every way that matters.

Hey if the status quo is working well for you, then so be it. I’d just rather you be honest and blatantly say “I da kang of the household and shall be superior in all ways”

—> “Even beyond what she has done for my family, “

LOL she can’t even share the “family” title with you. She really is at the same status level as the kids I guess.

“There are the girls you just fuck and those you marry. Some guys just lose sight of that and end up marrying girls who value all the wrong shit.”

Of course men will lose sight of that. In order to make that a 100% universal statement, we need to have a male/female ratio of at least 1.5:1. That way each man can have a wife, but then there’s plenty of sluts to go around for fun as well.

Perhaps we can decide a system for for how to do that? Ooh I know! Round up a LOT of men, keep them gagged and bound, lock them in a room, and allow angry feminists to tear them limb from limb. Keeps them entertained and that type of idealism sustainable. 😁
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Nicespice: I agree with your analysis, but you got the male/female ratio wrong. The correct ration is 10 women for every man, which is especially important during this pandemic, where survival of the human race may depend on the correct ratio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8icpnrL…
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Nice, if you found my statements contradictory then you weren't paying attention. Or you were interpreting through some crazy ass filters. Could go either way. But repeating the same nonsense in 5 different ways doesn't make you any more right, just more clueless.

The lifestyle I just discussed is simply so alien to you that you can't wrap your arms around it. I get it. Understanding emotional complexities has never really your strong suit, hence all of your "I read about it in a book" flavored posts.

But point taken on your last points, that was really good stuff. If there weren't at least some guys dumb enough to marry silly angry girls with fucked up value systems then there wouldn't be enough guys to go around. Thanks for making that point so clear with that interesting proposal. 😉
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    "The lifestyle I just discussed is simply so alien to you that you can't wrap your arms around it."

Gee, what's so alien about a lifestyle where the guy pretends to have a Ward, June, Wally and Theodore (Beaver) family, a la the early 60's SitCom "Leave It To Beaver," while the family patriarch "Ward" spends his free time hanging out at strip clubs, wearing cheap suits, pretending to be a chemical engineer, and trying to pick up strippers to take to a hotel and fuck.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    There goes DE, once again proving that bad satire is the last bastion of a weak mind. 😉
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The doc is on a roll 😂
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Keep propping yourself doctor_nice_spice. ;)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>”But repeating the same nonsense in 5 different ways doesn't make you any more right, just more clueless. “

I haven’t counted it, but I’m pretty sure you came up with more than five ways to bring up how she is a person who has done good for others and makes you look good by association. BUT nothing in how she is “better”—let alone even equal to you in anyway. (Which was the main point of what that one poster said—who you chose to quote).

Heck, she’s not even equal in both of you having a family. Just in *you* having a family. 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    Plenty of great girls who can cook from all over the world.
    I favor the look of Asian girls and have met several great Thai and Filipino ladies.
    Wherever you look, just make sure she doesn't speak English!!!
    Communication just creates more trouble.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    No wonder my business will be busier in the future. People choose spouses as if they were choosing a paint color on a new car and expecting that choice to make the car run better and last longer.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    What country did the Stepford wives come from? Many of you here seem to be looking at that as a model. LOL
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    The country that you're in.

Oh, and guys can and should know how to cook, at least some.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve heard there’s a guy from San Jose with an organization. I’m sure there are stripper quality wives available there...
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    "Wherever you look, just make sure she doesn't speak English!!!
    Communication just creates more trouble."
    let's see, all the letters from A - Z. some sentences just to get by through a typical day outside the house. of course you can't leave out the curse words. some of the foreign strippers told me those are the best words to learn.

so how are you going to react when she asks you to pay for her to go to school to learn more english and try to better herself? are you feeling that you're losing that grasp and got to batter her around like farrah fawcett?
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    USA
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Oh, and guys can and should know how to cook, at least some."

I agree with this. I probably cook better than 75% of women I know, including, sadly, some stay at home Moms. My wife just happens to be in the top 2%. Also, it's tough for me to cook often when I am in the office all day and my kids are already hungry when I am on my way home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion