tuscl

Detroit-Area Strip Club Re-Opens

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Detroit-Area Strip Club Re-Opens

The Detroit News March 31, 2020

A Detroit-area strip club has been permitted to re-open today, only two weeks after all Michigan bars and restaurants were ordered to close due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Bogart's Lounge, located at 30100 Michigan Avenue in Inkster, has received permission to resume business. Bogart's is a well-known gentlemen's club that has operated in the same location for over forty years.

Michigan State officials explained that this action was taken out of compassion. "The dancers at the club," said one official, "are too old to find other work, and the customers have no reason to live anyway."

12 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    4-1. Happy Day !
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    We need a fools day laugh.
  • bman66
    5 years ago
    Good one!
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Good one. For those readers who identify with the "have no reason to live anyway" comment, this is a joke so don't try to stop by Bogart's.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    The detroit airport was about to be overbooked after that message, luckily we caught this in time.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Hey, wait a minute, I'm one of those customers!...... goot one Jack.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    You got me, Jack. I was halfway out the door.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    👍
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Cruel joke Jack, you had all of us truly pathetic losers ready to head to Detroit.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Haha
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    5 years ago
    4-1 is past, 4-20 is coming. Unfortunately, with lockdowns and such its going to be harder to get than ever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion