tuscl

Will clubs go under ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Are they able to get some of that government " Loan" money's

19 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    As long as there are strippers willing to go down, the clubs won’t go under.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    NO
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Imma take over the strip club industry. I got a secret weapon to eliminate da competition
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    The number of clubs have been declining and I think this process will accelerate. Guys will be more cautious after this is over. They'll be more financially cautious and save more money and will spend less in strips clubs. They will be more physically cautious and some of them will think twice about coming into close physical contact with a lot of strangers. This will cause a drop in customers. Also, the long term economic effects will be negative and result in some guys having lower incomes and higher levels of unemployment. This will result in fewer customers. The bad economy will drive more girls into stripping but they'll find there aren't enough customers in the clubs to make a living. The guys who do have jobs will have more choice and may go more but there won't be enough of them to offset the customers who have stopped going.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    doc i agree

I mean i will keep going but i love to gamble

I do think we will reach 25% uneployment in the next 24 months and this will close 75% of clubs
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I see this playing out in two phases.

In the first phase, I think that most clubs will initially re-open. After all, it's not like they have to float a lot of payroll expenses while they are closed since the entertainers are contractors (or hourly in a few nanny states) and the other staff are hourly employees. As far as their commercial rents, who else are the landlords going to rent them out to anyway now? I don't think the virus closures will kill many of them off.

But the bigger question is phase two. What happens after? The people who the clubs need to come back in are not the service employees who sit out of work for four months to enjoy their increased unemployment benefits, but rather the blue collar business owners and white collar workers who experience ongoing income loss due to business closures and terminated agreements. I suspect that a lot of this will depend on how long these shutdowns stay in place. I also suspect that clubs in some regions will be affected much more than others.

We shall see. I think juice's prediction about 75% closures is very extreme, but this will knock some clubs out for sure, especially those that we already teetering due to affluent population shifts out of places like NY, NJ, CT and MI.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Good analysis, Doc.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Financially cautious, I can for sure see that.

Physically cautious, I have my doubts. This is, after all, men we are talking about.
  • Playademan
    4 years ago
    Hmmm there’s that but there’s also going to be a lot of ladies looking for work as well. I wonder how the balance will work out.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This shouldn’t be as brutal a time on clubs as we might think - as long as club management is smart with the cash. If a manager believes it’s a never ending gravy train of cash, that’s a mistake. This shut down was on the horizon for a few weeks, before it became reality.

Hopefully certain clubs have the cash to keep up with rents and other fixed costs.

To be honest - going to a club and getting dirty with a girl who may be carrying this virus - isn’t appealing to me now.

One question - the short term will involve fewer customers - being allowed in the clubs at one time. However, do you think this will have a permanent effect on club occupancy amounts?
  • NeverEnuf
    4 years ago
    This ain't gonna end until there is a cure or a vaccine! Unless surviving it then gives you immunity. A (near) instant and cheap antibody self-test may solve that issue. Everyone will have to prove that they have had it and survived before socializing. Oh, what a world that will be. I can hardly wait.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    There are 2 types of clubs that are the most likely to close.

1) the clubs that were already struggling to survive after years, even decades, of decreased patronage. These clubs were in many cases just one or two really bad months from going out of business before Nd are unlikely to survive. This is going to have a big effect on me since I prefer older dives that aren't in busy parts of town.

2) Clubs that are in jurisdictions that have been trying to force them to close by increased fees. Some cities charge exorbitant fees for things like a "sexually oriented business license" that are intended mostly to make the town too expensive for a club to operate in. Some clubs have been able to stay open despite the high fees but won't be able to pay for the license if it comes due after they have been closed for 2-3 months and I doubt those jurisdictions will give them a pass because of the virus.

I think most other clubs are going to survive just fine in the long run. However, some older club owners may just decide to close down and retire rather than reopen after this.

Of course, the real unknown variable is how long this lasts a 4-6 week mandatory shutdown followed by 2-3 months of people slowly getting back to their normal lives is very different from 4-6 months of a mandatory club shutdown followed by a year plus for customers to return to normal.

In the end, selling sex or sexual fantasy is the longest running profession and will likely never go away completely.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Nice one spice

Spice ! Spice ! Spice !Spice ! Spice ! Spice !Spice ! Spice ! Spice !Spice ! Spice ! Spice !Spice ! Spice ! Spice !Spice ! Spice ! Spice !Spice ! Spice ! Spice !
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ You want Robert Kraft to have you jacked, sucked, or fucked?

Interesting choice there. I guess he does have a lot of money
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Physically cautious, I have my doubts. This is, after all, men we are talking about."

Ding ding ding. Just like stripperweb isn't very representative of strippers found in most clubs, tuscl has an over-representation of squeamish types vs. the average clubbing population.

A guy with a boner is often a lot less concerned about any number of things. I don't think that the coronavirus is suddenly going to spark some revolutionary awareness in guys who were not previously prone to concern.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Which is exactly why they need to stay closed for at least another two weeks.

You call the cautious behavior squeamish, and I call the opposite irresponsible and selfish.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Scrub griping at TFP now? Tsk tsk

Rick said—>“A guy with a boner is often a lot less concerned about any number of things. I don't think that the coronavirus is suddenly going to spark some revolutionary awareness in guys who were not previously prone to concern.”

Aye. On the flip side, I wouldn’t mind one bit if female customers get more scared out of the clubs and leave men to buying dances without being self-conscious. This isn’t a real prediction from me, just something that would be nice. 😁

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I fully expect two of the worst clubs in town to not survive and the best two clubs to make it with flying colors. The wildcard is the mediocre club that treats it's employees like trash, but it's walking distance to a military base so I expect it will be ok.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Sounds like scrub and pistola should go on a date
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion