tuscl

Cashing out stocks and buying Gold

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
You should as well or say fuck it and keep buying toilet paper

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Stay the course - especially for a young person like yourself - plus now is a good buying opportunity for stocks (again for a young person like yourself) - don't try to outsmart this you'll probably lose more than you'll gain
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Papi - might be a good time to adjust your portfolio into defensive stocks or funds. You know, food, utilities, healthcare, tobacco, strip clubs... the stuff people will ALWAYS spend money on. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ I'm 100% in TUSCL stock
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Papi - I reload my own ammo and since I'm stuck at home... I'm running out of places to put it all. I had to re-purpose my linen closet.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I invested in a shed full of guns!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Good advice Mack
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Thank you son
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    is tp futures gonna be the next best investment?
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    When we come out of this, and we will, a lot will change. Airlines, restaurants, hotels, cruise lines, movie theaters will take years, not months, to come back. Many will fail. Population will shift from urban environments, especially NY, to suburbs and red states. Home schooling and online learning will grow. Health care jobs will grow. Amazon will further dominate. Brick and mortar stores will be wiped out. The government will coerce, or force, jobs in critical industries to return to the US including pharmaceuticals and medical equipment. Innovation and technology will thrive in the medical industry.

Now is a good time to begin investing to anticipate these trends.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    How does one sell hell ?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "How does one sell hell ?"

How does one? Juice's account has been hacked. lol.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I'm about to throw some at the market.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion