tuscl

Frankfurt

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
My 4-night stay in Frankfurt, Germany, has been canceled. Both FKK Sharks and FKK Oase are closed until further notice.

13 comments

• nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    Tough Luck
  • Jasdoit
    4 years ago
    Man, that sucks! It would have been glorious. Hope we bounce back with a force and you can enjoy a bunch of enthusiastic lovely beauties.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    When was it scheduled for?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I would have arrived in Frankfurt early in the morning on Saturday, 5-9-20, and would have left early on Wednesday, 5-13-20.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    May I ask who cancelled? Was this a tour of some sort or did you cancel because the FKKs are closed or was it an airline flight cancellation or closed borders or something else?

I hate to see cancellations so far in advance. I have a date in the other direction in mid-May that is about the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I'd guess it was an airline cancellation but I'm also curious.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I had booked a month-long tour of Egypt. On the way home I was scheduled to fly from Cairo to Frankfurt to Detroit. So I scheduled a 4 day stop-over in Frankfurt, giving me a free trip to Frankfurt. The tour company canceled the Egypt tour.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    So the cancellation wasn't really that far in advance. Thanks for the info.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    Hope it comes together another time, at least you have a chance to study some German before you go now (if that was even desirable).
  • theDirkDiggler
    4 years ago
    As the situation in Germany and the US worsens, i'm sorry to say that you probably won't be able to go for months if not the entire year...
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I had a trip to Toronto planned in mid-April that I planned back in January, but with the way things are now, I already knew that Delta would cancel it. Luckily, they gave me an e-credit to use when things return to normal and when I'm ready to rebook, but I know that won't be anytime soon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Our deepest condolences for your loss
  • davephx
    4 years ago
    EveHartley - Air Canada just canceled my flight to Toronto in late April. I had booked 2 hotels for a total 7 days but they were easy to cancel. Since Air Canada canceled I can apply the fare to future trips within 2 years. I had earlier canceled a trip to Montreal and have to use the credit within one-year (American Airlines) but I was the one that canceled not the airline like for Air Canada.

A business meeting with a few hundred in Toronto has been rescheduled in late August. Hopefully life as we use to know it might return by then!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion