tuscl

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF “REAL PL’S OF TUSCL”

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 5:17 PM
How much did Gawker overspend this time (You won’t believe it!).... Will Nicole1994 and Nicespice ever go shopping again.... Papi_Chulo wrote a review that was less than 30 paragraphs find out why... Cashman has finally started using “standards” after a lifelong vow against them. What will this mean for hideous girls all over America..... Will Subraman finally buy a fucking lapdance.... What decade will GoVikings finally score OTC... Vote now text PL4LIFE to 555-5555 How many women has shadowcat slept with in his life time...also vote now text VIPGRANDPA to 555-5555 Will the feud between Rick Dugan and docterevil ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and Dougster ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and Countryman ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and GMD ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and Nicespice ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and Papi_Chulo ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and twentyfive ever end....Will the feud between Rick Dugan and TFP ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and Meat72 ever end...Will the feud between Rick Dugan and Juicebox69 ever end.. Will the feud between Rick Dugan and WILLYSGOTAWOMAN ever, you know what just TUNE IN TO FIND OUT ALL OF THIS AND MORE! ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF REAL PL’S OF TUSCL! Every night at 8/7 central (immediately following SJG’s spewing of bullshit that nobody reads)

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ you think all TUSCLER's are interested in is bullshit. That is not necessarily so. SJG
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    This program has been sponsored by HornyAsianBro... word is he is still horny
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    man i didnt even get a mention.... gotta come around more :(
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    LMFAO that was great! You even went to the older seasons, the shit that's in syndication now with the shortened opening theme and everything. And the ending was perfect. Even more so because he was the first comment and that shit was muted. Just like I imagine most of us do to all those fucking threads of his. Real talk, I wish founder had some sort of data on whose threads are muted the most. Had the feature been around for at least 3 years I'd say Txtittyfag and SJG would be neck and neck. But since it's relatively new I imagine SJG has set a record that will never be broken, much like Cal Ripken's streak of consecutive games played.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Very well done! Definitely a fun read.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    lol great stuff Muddy
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Off-topic and brilliant. Kudos to you!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Shit happens bro
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Adventures of Cashman1234 deserves it's own spin-off show.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'm good in bed. I can sleep all day.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Good one Muddy I think Dugan should have his own channel it would be sort of Jerry Springer meets Morton Downy Jr. first guest should be Nina Bambina she’d shred him then in the second segment nicespice can shut him down some more and for the last segment RickiBoi will discuss with the girls of stripper web on how to tip bouncers and grease managers.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Spoiler alert: I will not be buying any lapdances
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Will the light ever come on in the san jose creep's head? Will he ever get tired of being a bitch slapped punching bag? Will his mom ever ween him off the gravy? Will his paper route ever produce enough capitol so he can buy a car? will his stock in Skittles ever produce enough capitol so he can buy a car? Will he ever stop wearing stripper shoes? Will removing his ass plug relieve his constipation? Will the San Jose police ever get wise to him, lock him up and throw away the key?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    *yawn*
  • Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    I'm excited about the next episode. It's gonna be bigger than the G.O.T. finale.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Muddy: You are fucking awesome!!! BNest thread evah imo.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Maybe someday the nursing home will let TheeOSU out of the manacles and shackles, and out of the storm cellar. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion