tuscl

The Nervous Type

So gmd and me were in the club again last night and I met this really cute girl who hit most of my high points. Slim but not too skinny, pretty face, green eyes, strawberry blonde hair, nice tits, gorgeous ass. I noticed she was always moving even when she was standing still.

When she stopped at our table I asked her if she wanted a drink and even sitting there she was fidgeting the whole time. And she talked. And talked. And talked. I probably said two words.

But she is hot and like I say hit all my buttons so I asked for dances and she was gushing “om my god thank you yes I would I haven’t sold any all night...” and so on and so on as we walked to the lap dance room.

Now I’m a lot like georg for lap dances I don’t mind if they just sit there and let me play even though I don’t mind the grind. But she could not sit still. She was rubbing all over me the whole time literally never stopping. I asked her “good god do you ever stop moving?”

“No not really I’m kind of the nervous type do you not like it I thought...”

But it was a good lap dance since she didn’t have her pasties on yet and really seemed to like having her nipples played with.

23 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL it's all about how and where you channel her "fidgets" and "twitches". Placed properly, she could make the fave rotation.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Nervous types often are eager to please
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    In the words of the great Rick James - Cocaine is a horrible drug...
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    lol cashman I thought the same thing. But gmd seems to think that’s not it. He asked around and nobody has ever seen her do anything but smoke pot. And she doesn’t have the sniffles like so many coke heads ive seen.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Part of the reason I just dropped a fave yesterday was because she's a coke fiend. Her fidgeting was fine but she was starting to hustle me and she lowered her mileage.

@prevert if she smokes sativa strains it can make her fidget. Tell her to smoke indica bud.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Sadly, there are many other possibilities. Meth comes to mind. Tweakers are the last types of girls to try and act sexy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nervous type? Sounds like she needs a FRMOS and then TLN.

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    She sounds cute 😍
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    CC99 think shorter Nicole Kidman with slightly smaller tits and a slightly bigger nose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    + could be she was on something but not necessarily

+ in the past I've come across some girls that take supplements to try and lose-weight or burn-fat and this can have an affect

+ she may have some shit going on in her life making her anxious

+ some people, especially young people, can be hyperactive
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ AH! Good insight there Papi.

I have found that some girls are just nervous, and they sort of curl up and hide their body and faces, if you get them a little bit off script and show real interest.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    So, um, why didn't you tell them the *rest* of the story? Hmmmm?

😂
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Fucking jarheads. lol
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I find the mild nervousness of a newish dancer somewhat enticing, shows there's a 'regular person' under the stripper persona.
    One time I told a 'moving too much' dancer "I like it a little slower". Turned into a fine dance, since, she also acted like 'she really seemed to like having her nipples played with. '
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    The Rick James quote is

Cocaine is a *powerful* drug.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Both Cashman and PSD lose points. If we are talking about the Rick James Chappelle show episode, the quote is indeed "Cocaine is a helluva drug". https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNV…
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    TFP - thank you for correcting me. I had to refresh my Chappelle show knowledge - as it was too long since I last watched the show. That was a very good show!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Another point - when someone is obviously nervous - or acting nervous - it can make others feel nervous too. That’s not a good thing in a strip club.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Nervous is probably the wrong word for her. "Hyper" might have been a better choice.

But I'm still curious as to why you haven't told the rest of the story, my squidly friend. 🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If we're gonna talk nervous twitching and Chappelle's show we can't leave out my man Tyrone Biggums

https://youtu.be/4eHMgXlugIU
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nervous, twitchy chicks just need to be placed in strategic positions on my bare lap. It’s all good.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Man with the right idea for sure!

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Dude... 😈
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion