tuscl

Oregon lawyer refuses to pay for $200 lap dance, leads cops on foot chase...

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/03…

Good for Sunset Strip for enforcing this with the customer tho. Most clubs the managers/bouncers are going to roll their eyes at you and tell you “tough shit, you should have gotten the money up front” Surprised the cops cared too. Keep Portland weird. 😁

30 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO I'm gonna ask my faves out there if any of them was the stripper.

And remember that it was Keep Portland weird before Austin plagiarized it. 😝
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    And the really sad thing is the 15 minute time block is officially supposed to be $250 for 15 min +$25 to the club. So the fucker probably negotiated down and still did this nonsense on top of it. 🤨
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Yeah that's true. Cheap bastard.

I've negotiated lower than that but at least you know I'm good for it. 🤑

LOL I know his escape route too. It would have been funny if he had made it to the walkway over the highway and got busted right in the middle of it. Go out PL style with blackberries stuck all over. 😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ or he got to the Max but there were no trains. 😂😂😂
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    At first I was skeptical and thought he refused to pay $200 b/c he was being ROBed, e.g. I thought maybe he'd gotten 2 or 3 single-dances and the dancer was claiming it was $200, which is not unheard of - but after reading the article it was a 15-minute-block-of-time and he had agreed to it beforehand vs being ambushed at the end w/ an overcharge as I originally thought may have been the case - it's wrong for anyone to get ripped-off in the clubs it's just IME it seems it's often the dancers trying to rip-off unsuspecting often inexperienced custies.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    It's all good man
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Looks like skibum took a detour on his Mt. Hood ski trip... lmao
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL @48-Cowboy he went to pay but he forgot that he spent his last $200 at the pot dispensary just around the block. Got too high on the local herb I guess. 🤷
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Wow, that is dedication 😟
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    By whose word is it that he agreed to pay? Do we have his side of the story?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I almost never notice this, but that was a well written article with quite the elaborate description of the attempted getaway. Highbrow trolling at its finest.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Truly a club visit that went off the rails. 😂🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Cops said he was really easy to track down. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Running a train on a stripper gone awry. 🤪
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    When it came time to pay up he literally beat around the bush. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    At the end of the chase he saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but unfortunately it was an officer's flashlight. 🤦
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @FLF it was all in the article. According to the article, he jumped over a fence into a blackberry bush and ran across Max line train tracks and went towards a Max line tunnel where he got caught.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    If you run fast, you can save a lot of money. Just sayin'.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I say it is better to always pay upfront, don't want to be in these situations. Strip clubs are sometimes not safe places, and you want to be in the right when dealing with them. And if they are trying to bully you out of money, then it is important to deal with them harshly.

SJG
  • BAngus
    5 years ago
    Sometimes you need to learn the hard way that grope-n-dash is several levels more advanced than dine-n-dash. I hope the blackberries at least tasted good since they appear to still be splashed all over his face
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Raspberries would have been more appropriate. From the bush as well as from the club personnel watching. 🍇😝
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Turn dine-and -dash into fuck-and-flee.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    rub-n-run
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    grind-n-go
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    cum and go
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    lap-n-leave
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    The disappointing part is it wasn't captured on an episode of Cops.

I can see that dude running and thinking he's getting away - but then seeing the police and the cameras waiting for him.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I really hope one of my faves was working when this happened. I wanna get the scoop. Cops were probably ITC to get witness accounts and freaking everyone out.
  • lurkingdog
    5 years ago
    This really bothers me on several levels. Papi’s analysis is spot on (to the degree we don’t know the whole story). We are always bemoaning dancers who don’t negotiate in good faith (and call them ROBS and other names) — who does this guy think he is? He’s stealing this dancer’s livelihood. How would he feel if he spent the time to perform a task for a client (negotiated ahead of time and agreed to by both parties) and then that client took the product without paying said fee? What a putz! Hope all of his present law clients learn what he’s done.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    It’s theft of services. Could be a felony depending on what the $$ cut off is in that state. If convicted of a felony he could be disbarred.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion