tuscl

EATING BEFORE AND AFTER CLUBBING

crazyjoe
Colorado
I know a lot of people probably have some sort of rituals around their clubbing habits. Clubbing can build up an appetite sometimes. Do you go get food either before or after you go your favorite club? If so what do you usually get.?

There is a McDonalds that is open 24 hours down the street from my usual club. My usual club closes at 4:00 am and I usually go through after clubbing and get an Egg McMuffin, hash browns and orange juice. Or sometimes a couple of their breakfast burritos.

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Or do you eat at your favorite club?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I get my CF lunch and we eat together. Best deal in the club
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I drink straight Jack when I'm clubbing, so I don't dare do it on an empty stomach or else I may get inebriated too quickly. Depending on how long I end up clubbing, I may eat something on the way home to soak up a bit more of the alcohol - it can make a huge difference in how I feel the next morning.

As far as eating in the club, only the ones that have real kitchens that I know and trust. When I'm local, it all depends on how early I can start clubbing in the evening. When I travel I never eat ITC.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    The club that has my favorite dancers doesn't serve food but does have a full bar. If I know I'll be drinking there I'll do a drive through on the way if I haven't eaten already. The club I like the best in town as a place to hang out does serve food there so I'll just order something there. Usually a steak or some variety of bar food.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Damn straight dugan my friend. You’ve got to drink that Jack with the rick tummy full of good eats. I usually snack on gazelle or zebra before an evening at the club.

But you don’t want to go too far in either direction. You have to get drunk enough to have fun driving. But you definitely want to stay straight enough that you don’t do anything un-ricklike, like go home with a ladyboy. No disrespect to the ladyboy lovers here on TUSCL, just not a rick thang!
  • ime
    5 years ago
    You should try the juice mains 27 egg omelette before clubbing.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I have a stomachache just thinking eating that much 🤒
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    I used to be a bit wary about eating food in a strip club, and there are some clubs where I would take a pass on the food. But the higher tier clubs I've been to have surprisingly good kitchens/food, which is one of the reasons why I tend to go to those types of places. I will typically eat at the club. That way, it's a good excuse to wave off wanna dance girls/girls I'm not interested in and scope out all the talent when I first get there as I can tell them I'm not looking to get dances right away since I'm getting food first.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    I eat bacon!!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I usually just eat pussy while ITC. Nothing else seems to satisfy the hunger.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The Seaplane Diner is roughly within staggering distance from Club Desire, Wild Zebra (closed), and Wonderland in Providence, RI. It used to be an all-night place on weekends, and was perfect if you'd had a bit much to drink and needed someplace to sober up. Also, breakfast at 2AM is magical. Unfortunately, I think they had issues with the all-night crowd and only open for regular hours now.

When I was going to the Foxy Lady and Cadillac Lounge, I'd occasionally go to Betty's, a fantastic all-night diner in North Providence.

Occasionally, I'll hit Spike's Hot Dogs in North Providence after an afternoon strip club visit. I know that going to a weiner joint after a strip club opens me up to a great deal of ridicule, but there you go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion