tuscl

How have you been hun?

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 6:53 AM
How would you answer? I opted for: "Doing what customers do. Working so I can spend money 🙂"

9 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I have no set or clever answer. It depends on whether or not I already know the dancer.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "It depends on whether or not I already know the dancer." You just reminded me of something I was going to post about such a situation (of the unknown dancer). Nicespice said it was confusing to read, but I haven't had time to clean it up. Will post it as another thread. Oh, and my reply wasn't being clever. It was the wallanon version of being Deadpool.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Depends on if you like the dancer: “I have been missing you”. Or, “A bit hassled, I want to just chill with my drink for a bit”
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    My answer is always a resounding, “EXCELLENT! QUITE EXCELLENT!”
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Depending on whether or not I like or know the gal my response might be better now to I don’t know let me feel it and I’ll tell you😂
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Don't have a canned response. I'm kinda spontaneous with that. Probably depends on what she looks like.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Horny works pretty good.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I almost always respond with "I've been around, where have YOU been?" It works virtually every time. So many of these girls are part timers, work more than one club and/or get lazy and skip shifts that they really don't know if you've been around or not. By turning it back on her, I keep her believing that I'm around a lot with full pockets, whether it's true or not.
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    I tell them how I've been, and ask her how she's been......Interesting to see if she's going to brag, give me a sad story, or even some stripper shit...I enjoy a good conversation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion