tuscl

Which do you value more the opinions of celebrities or those of TUSCL members?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I can't decide which is worse!

20 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I agree
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Rhetoric?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Definitely TUSCL - celebrities often live in a bubble and have an alternate reality view of the world
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I highly value the opinions of some the posters here on TUSCL. I'm not sure there are any celebrities that I would give a damn what their opinion was.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Anyone OTHER THAN Celebrities.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A few from each category but the bulk of both live in bubbles
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @shadwcat

“You should decide whether something makes sense by its content, not by the person who says it, regardless of his name, the letters after his name, or his title or position in society.”
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    If it wasn't said by RickTheLion - then I ain't buyin.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Wait, aren't all of us tusclers celebs????🤯
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I value the opinion of some celebrities and some TUSCL members, but I don't think they have much influence on me. I tend to like celebrities or TUSCLers who AGREE with me.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    What if someone on here is a celebrity?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TUSCL people whom I have interacted with, their views most valued.

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Celebrities tend to be Progressives which makes everything they say a lie.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Celebrities tend not to be interested in shit hole dive strip clubs. So they don't live in the world which I do.

SJG
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    neither. Both category are full of airheads who know as much as the average bear.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    With people I have interacted with on this forum, even if I don't see things as they do, I still do take their posts seriously, some very seriously.

SJG
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Neither.
    I put all of my faith and hope into my Magic 8 Ball. Hasn't steered me wrong yet!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Fellow tuscl folks have much more valued opinions. Celebrities are largely out of touch.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I value opinions that are cogent, not blindly hyper partisan, and backed up with data from sources that are reputable, cogent, and not blindly hyper partisan.

I don't care if that opinion comes from a TUSCL user or a celebrity.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    There seems to slightly more diversity of thought on TUSCL than in Hollywood, but let's be serious: when is the last time anything written on a chat board or said by a celebrity changed how you planned to vote during a general election?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion