tuscl

Valentines Day is Friday.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:46 AM
What are your plans? Hit a strip club or spend it with your significant other? If you have a favorite stripper are going to go see her at her club and give her some flowers or some other PL thing? I personally think going to a club on VD is probably not the best time to go. A lot of the girls will take the day off to be with their boy friends, husbands or girl friends. Then of course there will be the guys that don't have any one OTC and will come in to spoil the girls that do show up. Me? I have a date OTC with my CF.

20 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    My wife and I are going out to eat and then we'll probably go get drinks somewhere and do something downtown.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I'm spending Valentine's Day alone because I want to be with someone I really love.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    jackslash has the right idea. I"m not going to a club Friday nor am I taking out any sugar babes. I did get my wife a cookie bouquet since we are going to be in different cities. We are going to have a nice dinner next week when the crowds are smaller.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm going to dinner with Juice
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I wasn’t aware that you swung that way but hey enjoy no judgement from me 😁
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Taking my wife out to a new Indian Restaurant for dinner.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Papi, that's kinda risky given Juice's avatar history.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Sometimes you gotta live life on the edge
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Your edge is a bit different than mine 😎
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Valentine's day: cooking dinner for close by family. The next day: help my Mom pack up for her return to her (next state over) home after spending weeks recovering from medical issues/operation at our place. Day after that: go dancing with wife.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Day after that: might go to a club and spread some presidents on Presidents Day.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    4 years ago
    Valentine's Day = chick holiday [view link]
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Last year a girl told me she charged more for VIP on Valentine's Day because the guys that showed up were the most desperate ones. Hey, she was honest about it.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    But it was a few days BEFORE Valentine's day that she told me that, LOL! I cannot remember ever going to a club on Valentine's Day.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wife and I will lift, drive around with chocolate milk and pineapple Express; have Vietnamese take out and go to bed early because we have to work on Saturday and have a swingers event at night.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Valentine's week features one of the more popular conventions in Louisville. I might go Saturday night. Got plans for Friday night with the wife.
  • Checkingthisout5
    4 years ago
    Actually considering hitting the club this weekend so thanks for pointing this out - So would theory say that Saturday is going to be popping, because girls need to make up for not working Friday night, I have to think Friday is low turnout from dancers and PL's, right?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Don't forget Monday is a legal holiday for many workers. So some dancers may make a 3 day weekend out of it with kids, etc.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I am ready
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    Working thankfully.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion