tuscl

Thanks to all the Dancers who Post.

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
Saturday, February 1, 2020 4:02 PM
I have reading several discussion posts, either started by dancers or commented by dancers and was reminded again on how this site is so much better because of the women who post on this site. Pink Sugar Doll, nicespice, Wiffle Waffle, Bharlem, Endless Summer, SerenitySinn. BlahBlah, and others certainly add to my understanding of Strip Clubs. No matter how much us guys go to clubs we will never have the number of interactions with dancers as they do with customers. Not that I haven’t learned a lot from the more experienced guys here as well. For me it’s the ladies that stand out. (I hesitate to make a list of names in fear that I will leave someone out)

32 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Hell yeah Fishhawk
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Without dancers posting makes TUSCL boring.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I concur.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    +1
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    👍🏼👌🏼
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    ^^^bump
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Dancers bring an interesting perspective no doubt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Dancers gotta have a bit of thick-skin, as well as do some tongue-biting as to not ruffle our PL-sensibilities, in order to post on TUSCL - so kudos to those that participate on the board and share the other side of the g-string
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    PL + snowflake = PLflake???
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Keep up the good work dancers! We like having you here
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Amen to the girls, they smell good too 🥰
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I enjoy the unique perspective each of the ladies bring to the board.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Agreed
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    With an extra shout out to those who've posted a tantalizing picture. Beautiful you are.
  • marty_mcfly
    4 years ago
    Second the Amen
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    I agree. It's good to have dancers post. In the past trolls have driven off dancers.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    🥰🥰
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I like dancers sitting on my post.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I didn’t think I would like dancers posting here but it hasn’t been what I thought it would be.
  • EndlessSummer
    4 years ago
    ⬆️ I'm curious about that comment... As for me, I've really gone out of my comfort zone by being on a social media platform at all. When I got here, I expected to read some reviews about my club so that I could help improve anything within my power, and use it for my own marketing purposes. Instead, I've met and chatted with fantastic people, been thoroughly entertained, gained interesting perspective, had plenty of laughs, and have completely gone down the rabbit hole on these discussion boards! What a blast! Thanks to all who contribute in fun, meaningful, poignant, irreverent, and respectful ways... and thanks again to everyone who goes out of their way to welcome the newbies!🔆🧡🔆
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    Here here! Well said Fishhawk!
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I really enjoy the dancers’ perspective. Wish more would post their opinions. Of course 1 picture is worth 1000 words 😇
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Endlesssumer after I saw it mentioned her I went and browsed stripper web. I was expecting some of that to leak over here but I’m glad I was wrong.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Love you, FishHawk. Thanks for being an awesome customer and not a PL.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    ⬆️ Wiffle Waffle, you just made me smile from ear to ear. I really enjoyed our short time together at Babes. You are a top notch dancer.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    ❤️
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @FishHawk I officially consider us 'all square' in terms of mutual jealousy. You got to read about me meeting nicespice, and now I get to read about you meeting Waffle. I'm so jelly!
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @SirLap, I have met both Waffle and nicespice. But only saw nicespice at some outside tables at a restaurant. It was nice and I did get a few hugs and some pleasant conversation, can’t wait till I meet her in a club. BTW, Waffle gives excellent dances in my opinion and is just fun to be with.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @FishHawk yeah understood re: nicespice as a civie. I meant meeting both ITC.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    This talk about Waffle and Jelly is making me hungry. Top that with some PinkSugar and Nicespice for a sweet way to start the day.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Waffles can be delicious, Sprinkled with PinkSugar and nicespice and they would be irresistible
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ Don't forget a side of Bacon Freak
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion