tuscl

Verified Member Status

Whitetail00
Pennsylvania
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 10:08 AM
What exactly does being a "Verified Member" get you or entitle you too? Thanks in advance for the input. -Whitetail

16 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    They were supposed to show you the secret handshake and the third finger upright salute
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Once you get verified, you stay verified. You can post to this forum, which is far less troll populated.

VIP status has to be paid for or earned in 30-day blocks via posting club reviews. VIP members can post in the VIP forum, which is not crawled by Google.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Verified members receive the TUSCL newsletter.
  • Whitetail00
    5 years ago
    Call.Me.Ishmael - VIP status has to be paid for or earned in 30-day blocks via posting club reviews?? Are you saying that a verified member can post a club review? If so, I did not know that and thought you had to be a VIP member to post club reviews.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Anyone can post club reviews. Posting one gives you 30 days VIP status.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Don’t forget, the secret handshake is only experienced in Washington Park IL. This is just to make sure that you are a True PL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Being verified means you get a monthly-supply of TUSCL-condoms in the mail every month - these are special-edition condoms
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    special edition = extra small
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Correction
    TUSCL condoms= extra small
    Special edition = repurposed
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    Jesus my head hurts
  • Whitetail00
    5 years ago
    I appreciate all the help with the answers. Thanks.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Whitetail00 said "Are you saying that a verified member can post a club review? If so, I did not know that and thought you had to be a VIP member to post club reviews."

Anyone can post a club review. You don't have to be verified. Posting reviews is how many users here access VIP status, which allows them to read full club reviews and adjudicate the validity / quality of tentative club reviews posted by other users
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Assuming founder knows a man from a woman by looking at a pic, a verified member can be "trusted" to be a real person and to be the gender as claimed on TUSCL.
  • stripperlover777
    8 months ago
    I Like The Special Topic Posts, & I Don't Have To Go Through Pages Forever When I Want To Post Somethin'. In Here @ The Verified, Things Are Simple & Easy!
    *******Tuscl Flirty Cheersss |
  • wallanon
    8 months ago
    If stripperlover777 isn't a bot I hope they're using ChatGPT to generate all this stuff spamming up the boards. It's like those reviews that go way overboard because someone forgot being first in a race no one else is running doesn't matter.

In any case, at least the posts are on topic if too "stylized" for my tastes. Maybe this is how the youth troll these days...
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    ^ Verified members receive special attention from strippers and other benefits
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion