tuscl

Mongers flocks together?

Achtunghochdruck
Rookie here and nicest Ahole you’ll meet.
Saturday, January 25, 2020 5:28 PM
Personality wise do most of us tend to be solo, or the type that flock together? I find rare to have another like minded dude to tag along and partake in the same level of experience at the club. I mean what guy cares to chat with another when he hoping to let loose of his juice. The last time I did we both wanted the same lady and I had to take a backup. Just the random thoughts of a PL who’s overdue to go out again.

23 comments

• FishHawk
    4 years ago
    I am a lone wolf when it comes to strip clubs.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Depends. I can go to a club and have a good time either way. Now I act differently when I'm with a group vs when I'm by myself. Go to a club with some friends, drinking beers, watching sports, talking trash, tipping one dollar bills on stage is fun. Its a party like atmosphere. Now if I go to the club by myself, I"m more into "monger" mode. Finding that right girl to take to VIP. Only a few of my friends know " monger" me !
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I go to Strip Clubs with my wife and friends when we are atheist races. We tip the girls, talk to the girls, and buy drinks for the girls (or, “The Pretty Ladies” as my wife calls them). I am NOT in monger mode those times. Just a place to drink and joke around. I won’t even sport wood. When I go by myself.... completely different story! Full monger mode looking for extras!
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Lol. AT. THE. RACES. I’m not atheist . 😂
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I do fine at my favorite club by myself but I'm also happy with spending time with TUSCL guys that I have met over the years. Right now I am expecting visitors from out of town from 4 guys Feb3-8. Not sure I can meet up with all of them because I'm also having weekly meetings OTC with my CF.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m either or. Usually solo because it’s tough convincing people to spend SC kind of money. But I’m always down to go clubbing with the fellas. A lot of TUSCL guys on here I know would cool to go clubbing with
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I mostly go solo, but towards the end I was occasionally meeting up with a few guys who shared my interests. I might see if any of them are still around. What I absolutely won't do if there's any way to avoid it is to go with people who don't have a clue about what I've done. Did that a couple of years ago. Texted a couple of girls that night asking them to spread the word that if anyone knew me, they didn't know me. It was a freaking pain in the ass trying to pretend I didn't know that the girl sitting on my friend's lap would have stuck her tongue up his ass if he'd asked nicely, or that the one on stage had no gag reflex. Fortunately, it was a small club, and there weren't very many girls there that night, and they were all cool about it. They did tease me the next time I was in though. :)
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Depends on what I am looking for. If it is just to have a good night out with friends while looking at some eye candy there are clubs that I occasionally go to with friends. But I mostly go to high mileage dives for a lot of one on one interaction so I would never bring anyone with me to those types of clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Yep. Always solo.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Only one or two dudes I trust to go with; usually solo. "Sorry boss, but there's only two men I trust. One of them's me. The other's not you."
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Any time I club with others I have to lower my expectations about how the night will go. Some girls don't like groups and yet others are more cautious about what they'll openly talk about when there is more than one set of ears listening. Then, even when I overcome those hurdles and get things to where I want them, then I still have to worry about the logistics since I am usually sharing transportation in those situations. So for all of those reasons, I seldom club with others anymore. I enjoy being nimble and having the space to work my game.
  • EastCoaster
    4 years ago
    Over the last five years, I have met probably three dozen other TUSCLers in clubs coast to coast. That's fun -- I really like being able to put faces with TUSCL names, and I have made some good friends in the process. That said, probably 95% of my clubbing is done solo, and I am completely comfortable doing that. Since my focus is on the girls, I would never bring a non-TUSCLer with me. TUSCLers are different, in that they can easily understand what I'm there for and will forgive me if I suddenly disappear for 30 minutes.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’m mostly solo. but i do enjoy hangin with others at times.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Solo because non hard SC don't monger like us pros. Clubbing with some TUSCL would cross off a bucket list item
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I SC with my buddies from 30%-80% of time, I'd say, depending on where everyone's lives are at, and whether or not I have an ATF at the club. Right now, it's definitely closer to that 80%. I think the key thing here is, the couple of core guys are PLs, with new guys coming into the group every few years, and we very quickly turn those guys into PLs rather than "strippers! Woooo!" guys (see my article on "advice for guys I take strip clubbing" -- I really do give this speech on the train up to the city!). I think most guys who think they prefer solo'ing, would find there's literally nothing but upside to SCing with other PLs, except that you have to coordinate the trip and you all travel at the same time (which in itself is a huge benefit, so you can swap stories, intel, etc). SCing with non-PLs is a different experience -- it can be fun, but I more consider it "hanging out with my buddies, and there's also naked girls around" than a REAL SC trip
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Sorry boss, but there's only two men I trust. One of them's me. The other's not you ..." LOL - straight to the point. Maybe I'll use a similar line with strippers as to why I don't pay upfront.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m a 50/50 club visitor, I enjoy both I have a few guys that I go with regularly and a few fellow TUSCLERs as well and I always enjoy myself
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm also in the 95/5 camp solo/with-others As EastCoaster posted, I like to be able to focus on the dancers and my PLing - particularly me being a variety-guy I'm always scanning the floor "for the next one", or for dancers I may have had my PL-eye-on during the visit but haven't been able to get with yet for w/e reason. I do enjoy getting w/ others but then it's similar to what others have posted where it becomes more about socializing than hardcore-PLing. Also, since my SCing M.O. is kinda a niche, I end up meeting a clubs that are nice but not my type of go-go clubs - my go-to clubs for PLing (vs socializing) are small-black dives which are not most folks' cup-of-tea and they are not comfortable for hanging out - so when I get together w/ someone else it's usually not a club that is my pref for PLing which is alright since I'm there more to socialize vs PLing - I also end-up spending $$$ that I o/w don't wanna spend when I go to a meet at a club that is not my niche.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    @ Papi; Classic line from Con Air.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    👍
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I also think the 95/5 ratio sounds about right. I don’t mind going with friends on rare occasions but I want to be pretty confident I’m with people who know how to act in a club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I go alone 99.9% of the time. If I go with my wife, it's a different experience with a lot of drinking and just stage tipping. If I go with fellow mongers (like my college buddies), it's similar to going alone in that I'll still get dances. But it's also different in that there's more group interaction between everyone and their own strippers.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I usually go solo because I am looking to see some T&A. It’s about what I want. If I want to hang out with some guys I can do that a lot cheaper somewhere else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion