tuscl

Here's your edit button

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
If it's good enough for Twitter...

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/20…

21 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It's good enough for me!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ hit it with a hammer that usually makes shit work better.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    " or a hundred other ways of saying “please stop bothering us about this, please. ”

Hilarious.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Edit?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Someday my grandkids will enjoy a treasure trove of idiotic Trump misspellings and garbled English due to Twitter's lack of an edit feature.

For example Trump's recent Tweet that "you're doing it wrong if your 409K is up only 50%" Or when he complained about the constant negative press "covfefe." Or when he described the Chinese seizure of drones as an "unpresidented act." Or when twice failed to spell hereby correctly (first "hearby" and then "here by").

LOL, I could go on and on. Funny cartoonish shit for our progeny to study in their history books.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Being able to edit a post within the first 5 minutes seems like it would placate all parties.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button! With a hammer!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    LOL!
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    You can't edit the stupid things you say face to face so why should we be able to edit our stupidity on here?
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    @RandomMember so a 409K ISN'T a mythical rich guy perk? ANd here I was hoping for something to strive for.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^^ sorry, below my salary grade.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I agree with liwet.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The comments are funny. But to be serial, it would be useeful to be able to correct grammer and speling mistakes as wll as typos.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There is a thing called "Proofreading".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Maybe type better.

Seriously, if I'm making a longer post, I type it in a text app on my phone first. Some do spell check. It also keeps me from losing a post if the site errors or crashes for some reason. For shorter posts, I'm just careful.

If I still make a mistake, I live with it.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i try proofreading but seri still can fuck up my posts. especially when i dictate.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    "i try proofreading but seri still can fuck up my posts. especially when i dictate."

I try proofreading but Siri can fuck up my posts, especially when I dictate.

• TFP
    5 years ago
    @CMI which text app do you use?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IA Writer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Simplenote is also good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion