Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you join the mile high club with this Brit? I think I would.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for joatmon
joatmon
•

If she weren't a head case I would

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Sounds like one crazy ass bitch but I can forgive for how pretty that girl is.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I think she's hot.

But... no.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

you know what happens to men that fuck drunk bitches that give consent? Not worth jail in my opinion.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^^^ There's that.

There's also locking yourself into a very confined space inside of a crowded metal tube at altitude with a woman who wears her crazy pants with a belt and suspenders.

No.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

“The matter is too serious to be dealt in any other way other than immediate custody.''

Jail is the only answer for a drunk horny bitch? I’m glad I don’t live there.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I'd fuck her. No front room make out session though.

Profile picture for bkkruined
bkkruined
•

She looks like something I'd enjoy for an hour in the VIP room. But on a four hour flight with her drunk causing a scene, no pussies worth the trouble she's going to get you into!!! If she had a hotel room, that'd be great. But I'm not even sure it's worth risking the drama of how to kick her out of mine.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Yeah, she's fine, but she also looks like a freaking psycho nightmare.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

You know how small airplane bathrooms are. Not much room for two people. About the only possible position would be standing doggy. Not that that would be a bad thing, I guess.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not close to my type.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

I’d probably agree to her request for sex if she was sober and not bonkers.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I'd do it.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

It says she bites. So she would bite your cock. In SkiBum’s case, she’d bite his vagina.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yes to that crazy girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement