tuscl

Damn! Starting to enjoy the world of civies.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Thursday, January 2, 2020 12:35 AM
Started playing around in the civie word just to see if hot chicks will talk with me like they do in strip clubs. I used this week as a testing period. Holy shit! In two nights, at 2 cities, 4 hours apart, I have had 2 smoking hot bartenders want my phone number. So, I gave it to them. Got kisses from 2 patrons and had fun just flirting with 2 others. I haven’t decided to go any further Because this is a bit different than strip clubs. Strip clubs are a guaranteed one night meet and forget. This civie world shit is actually more exciting, but a bit scary. These chicks are 20 to 30 years younger than I am. I’m gonna keep testing these waters because it is exciting and less expensive SO FAR.

18 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    How many cranberry infused vodkas do you have to buy? 😂
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Lol Good one spice Yeah i got 2 GF civie myself.. Its been a nice change of pace.. Hell some of them are more slut bags than strippers can be
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @nicespice. Lol. Didn’t even get drunk. Last night, she asked me to stay until she locked up so we could talk. The Applebee’s closed at midnight. We continued our conversation until 2 am. She came around the bar, got in my 6 inch space, face to face and started showing me her life on her phone. She then gave me her phone to scroll through while she wiped down the bar. Different pace than a strip club for sure, but good interaction is generally why I go out anyway. The “EXTRAS FUN” is always welcome, but never essential to my fun.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Get those divorce papers ready. 😀
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    ^^^. Nope. My wife is 20 years younger and has her needs. Walked in on her and her fuck buddy 5 years ago. Told her that Understand her needs. We made a deal. Our deal ... “don’t ask, don’t tell.” I’m good with that.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @nidan111 You are my type of Monger, always looking to have fun. My experience has been P4P and Civvies each has benefits and draw backs. P4P is relatively easier but more costly but easier to move on to the next; whereas, civvies tend to require cultivating and are prone to have more drama and hassles, but I enjoy both.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Nidan, with your own wife getting boned by random dudes, in your own bed no less, I can see why you're seeking that validation elsewhere. This story just turned very sad for me. This is one of several reasons why I've never been tempted to trade the mother of my children in for a younger model, along of course with my love for her and how much my children are flourishing in our family unit. Anyway, enough said from me in this thread - please carry on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" I'm not married nor in a relationship - but in all honesty I don't see how a PL can fuck anything that moves then expect the S.O. to not do the same or not be ok w/ it
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I'm not married nor in a relationship - but in all honesty I don't see how a PL can fuck anything that moves then expect the S.O. to not do the same or not be ok w/ it" Of course men can have different expectations of their women than what they can live up to themselves. I don't expect my wife to pee standing up either. More importantly, I can't carry a baby and my fucking around on the side isn't going to put someone else's baby in her belly, but hers could. As a practical matter, most guys over a certain age don't have to worry about this stuff since their wives are of similar age and lose a lot of their sex drive after menopause. But since Nidan chose to get hitched to a chick 20 years his junior, he's saddled with these issues. He better hope that she doesn't get knocked up by one of these dudes as he, not the biological father, will still be the father as a matter of law.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Point taken
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    "As a practical matter, most guys over a certain age don't have to worry about this stuff since their wives are of similar age and lose a lot of their sex drive after menopause. But since Nidan chose to get hitched to a chick 20 years his junior, he's saddled with these issues. He better hope that she doesn't get knocked up by one of these dudes as he, not the biological father, will still be the father as a matter of law." ^^^ this is why Dugan strokes managers and greases bouncers. Fucking other dudes makes it impossible to get another woman pregnant. Then he does not have to worry about more kids of his own
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Ricky has the best ideas. If I were married with kids I would be a faggot also
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Mackie wins the thread 😂
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ You were better liked when you were showing your tits instead of propping your own troll account. 😉 Though not to seem ungrateful, but they really were mot like partial boob shots. But of course you have as much right to feel self conscious as anyone and if the bits that are being covered are problem areas for some reason then so be it.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Au contraire, I’m proud to be a ladyboy 👅
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    😲
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    'Problem areas ' ?!? Lol, good one, I'd love to study such a glorious (pair of) problems 😊
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Ladyboy OG nicespice has a penis problem. It looks just like a clit. 😝
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion