tuscl

The One Thing Each Zodiac Sign Should Try In Bed In 2020.Want to change signs?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, December 30, 2019 8:42 PM

11 comments

• BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    According to this LOL I may be in for an even better year than 2019 - so no I'll keep my Zodiac Sign :-)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Oddly, I've done mine. But only once.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Forget this 3 way bullshit, I want to trade with the lucky bastard who gets to try missionary for the first time!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Bouncing Reverse Cow “Person” ?!? WTF?!? Well, I guess it could be two homos fucking, but still!
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Mine is bullshit. 3 way sounds great but the shadow puppets for my zodiac sign show 2 dudes instead of 2 chicks. So Fuck 2020 and its horoscopes. Happy New Year to all you non-Virgos, lucky bastards.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Missionary? Uh, I've done that. Every year since, well, a long time. Probably do it again this year. What kind of future predicting horoscope is this?
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Lot of been there, done that for me on this list...
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I wonder why Pisces is last on the list? Also I question the heading. "(Feb. 19 - March 20): Bouncing Reverse Cow Person". If it isn't a cow GIRL, I damn sure what nothing to do with it!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shadowcar wants to do the 69 position with ron jeremy
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I love missionary. But I've never used a cock ring. I'll just keep it real and say I'll probably never try it. Unless a TJ chica whips one out while I'm drunk.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ cool article. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion